Upcoming Tarot Decks 2017

Siavahda

Is there a list anywhere that collects all the decks coming out next year? It would be nice to have them all gathered in one place, but Aeclectic's Forthcoming list is pretty incomplete. So, what decks are coming out in 2017, and which ones are you most excited about?

I'll start!

Star Tarot
Angelarium Oracle
Triple Goddess Tarot (Jaymi Elford)
Everyday Witch Tarot
Ostara Tarot
Vivid Journey Tarot

I can't wait for the Star and Triple Goddess tarots, and I'm pretty excited about the Angelarium!

Alta

Lo Scarabeo's Anima Antiqua line, starting with the Sola Busca

Metafizzypop

Lo Scarabeo is coming out with a deck called the Mystical Tarot.

mercuryempress

I put my pre order in for Ostara I'm very excited for this deck

WolfSpirit

Malpertuis is working on the Motley Tarot and Tarot Fresco and hopes to publish both in 2017. I am excited about both but would have to see more to know if they are really for me.

The Wonderland is re-printed in 2017.

Decks I am most looking forward to: said Motley and Tarot Fresco, as well as the Star Tarot and Ostara Tarot.

violetdaisy

One more for Motley! I know I would love it even though I haven't seen many card samples, somehow....I just know. It's a bit delayed I think, the original year was 2016 but art sometimes doesn't have a predictable timeline.

And somehow I missed the Everyday Witch Tarot, that looks like it has promise too, and will definitely be available 2017.

Sassyinkpen

I'm really looking forward to the Everyday Witch Tarot!! Deborah Blake has been a huge voice in helping me define and express my spirituality in a way that works for me.

I read somewhere that Sasha Graham was supposed to be coming out with a tarot deck " She is currently finishing up her 5th book Tarot Experience and her first Tarot deck, the Haunted Mansion Tarot for Lo Scarabeo due out in Spring ’17." (That's from the About the Author at the bottom of a blog post on Biddy Tarot)

I'm extremely curious about it, but can't find ANY mention of it anywhere else.

Metafizzypop

I think the Dust II Onyx Tarot is also coming out.