Upcoming Tarot Decks 2017

RiverRunsDeep

Another vote for Melpertuis' Motley and Fresco tarots. I stalked the artist's website throughout 2016 like a lovesick fool. Will these decks truly become a reality in 2017? Finally?? Please???

FLizarraga

There is the Eros Tarot by Uusi, the talented people behind the Brut Tarot, the Pagan Otherworlds Tarot and many beautiful playing card editions.

This is the pre-order page at their website, and here is the (over and done) Kickstarter campaign, where you can see many of the cards.

And I didn't know about the new Sola Busca edition by Lo Scarabeo (yay! :party:), but there will be another edition of that old and strange deck next year by Scarlet Imprint.

G6

Thanks for the link. The Santa Muerte Tarot is the only one I'm really digging. Even though I traded away Night Sun I'll give this one a try. The images look great.

I'll probably pass on Triple Goddess even though I like the artist. I have his Fire Tarot and Sacred Feminine. I'd rather have Silver Witchcraft instead if I got another one of his decks.

Padma

I like the Panda and the Vice Versa from LoS. I already have a Sola Busca from Seven Stars, so I don't think I would get that one. Like RiverRunsDeep though, I am really hoping that the Fresco and the Motley from Malpertuis come out in 2017! Those ones would be superstars in my little firmament of Tarot :)

Le Fanu

I like the Mitelli (LoS Anima Antiqua series) but I know it isn't really readable as I have the dal negra version but it is so baroque and beautiful that I know I shalln't resist it.

I find that I'd rather not know what is coming out and just be periodically surprised throughout the year. I lose track of things but I know there will be lots of wonderful surprises.

The one I like the most isn't tarot so I shall control myself and NOT post here!

But since the world is getting progressively worse and more depraved and depressing, it's nice to think that at least every couple of months in 2017 there might be a pretty deck to brighten things up in a world of death and despair!

rylla

The Bonfire tarot.

banbha

The Minoan Tarot by Laura Perry
Venetian Carnival Tarot

I'm most interested in Our Tarot, Barbara Walker, The Santa Muerte, and Melpertuis' Motley and Fresco tarots.