Upcoming Tarot Decks 2017

The 78th Fool

Healing Light Tarot

My new deck, entitled the Healing Light Tarot will be published by Lo Scarabeo in May 2017. I've loaded a gallery of images on my website for anyone who would like to have a look (follow the link from my Aeclectic profile). It's just appeared on both Amazon.Com and Amazon UK but from what I can see, they aren't accepting pre-orders as yet. xx

Yellow

My new deck, entitled the Healing Light Tarot will be published by Lo Scarabeo in May 2017. I've loaded a gallery of images on my website for anyone who would like to have a look (follow the link from my Aeclectic profile). It's just appeared on both Amazon.Com and Amazon UK but from what I can see, they aren't accepting pre-orders as yet. xx

wow... this looks amazing. That King of Pentacles! Does it come with a guidebook too?
I look forward to it becoming available for preorder.

Laura Borealis

The Angelarium Oracle is really tempting me. Especially since I found out it's going to be a Lo Scarabeo deck.

Falcor

The Angelarium Oracle is really tempting me. Especially since I found out it's going to be a Lo Scarabeo deck.

To be honest it's the only deck from all of them that caught my interest. I'll be watching for this one.

The 78th Fool

wow... this looks amazing. That King of Pentacles! Does it come with a guidebook too?
I look forward to it becoming available for preorder.

Hi Yellow. Glad you like the deck! It's being published in the same cigar box format as the Quantum Tarot and the Tarot Mucha, so it will have a mini guide book included. xx

reall

Hi Yellow. Glad you like the deck! It's being published in the same cigar box format as the Quantum Tarot and the Tarot Mucha, so it will have a mini guide book included. xx

oh! fantastic design!XD and *mucha box is one of my fav!^^ lolz :))

Rhinemaiden

Deviant Moon Oracle (USG) - late 2017

RiverRunsDeep

Thank you for sharing this. The cards are so stunning! I love the contrast of light and shadow in them. Looking forward to this one!

aquestionmark

Jumbledance tarot

Siavahda

For those that are interested, the author posted a walk-through of the Triple Goddess Tarot on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB_hHi_AqQs

Have to admit, I'm crossing it off my wishlist now. I love that so many of the tradtionally male characters have been replaced with women, but the art's so dull. Only a few really beautiful cards...