pendulum dowsing...

zhadee

Thank you. I actually have for myself with tarot cards and it was yes for all three. I just drew a single card for each. But I feel I was biased with my own readings. So it was why I was hoping a pendulum could say yes or no. But thanks anyway.
hah, I wish it would be that simple =) my pendulum is giving me a hard time, flippant no's and slightly drawling yes's when there are too many layers.
At the present time, questions about a 3rd person's emotions are out of my depth within using a pendulum.

Dartellus

Hey Z!

Can i try a few?

Do i have a brother?

Will i get my new car in the Wednesday?

Thanks ! :D

zhadee

hi zhadee! merry christmas! my angel!
may i? here is a new set. no longer in twin peaks. a new vista. so calm and boring and wonderful where i am. how about you? you doing well, angel of light?

new questions:getting at them now =)

is my apartment too dry? yes
will n come and visit this city i am in and will i see him in the next few weeks? no /undecided. something is likely to get in the way
is b going to communicate me with me in a meaningful way before the end of the year? no (a small movement) like he cannot express himself properly.
and bonus: do i like the taste of coca cola? no (a big one)

empress's dress

new questions:getting at them now =)

is my apartment too dry? yes
will n come and visit this city i am in and will i see him in the next few weeks? no /undecided. something is likely to get in the way
is b going to communicate me with me in a meaningful way before the end of the year? no (a small movement) like he cannot express himself properly.
and bonus: do i like the taste of coca cola? no (a big one)

thank you for answering the questions!
1. yes, my apartment is too dry. not nice...
2. n will not come and visit in the next few weeks. i will see him over the summer!
3. let's see with b;) who knows? today one thing. tomorrow another. he is so absolutist. the cards have no choice to pick up his mindset as final. but your response is correct, considering his stellar track record!
bonus: and zhadee -- surprise, surprise! i love the taste of coca cola if it is made with cane sugar. lol. i love it. do i drink it? never. last time i had one was almost a decade ago. :D but the flavor is so goodie...

zhadee

thank you for answering the questions!
1. yes, my apartment is too dry. not nice...
2. n will not come and visit in the next few weeks. i will see him over the summer!
3. let's see with b;) who knows? today one thing. tomorrow another. he is so absolutist. the cards have no choice to pick up his mindset as final. but your response is correct, considering his stellar track record!
bonus: and zhadee -- surprise, surprise! i love the taste of coca cola if it is made with cane sugar. lol. i love it. do i drink it? never. last time i had one was almost a decade ago. :D but the flavor is so goodie...
aye, thank you for the feedback! =) I really love the smell of it, but I don't drink it either.

Hopefuldreamer

hah, I wish it would be that simple =) my pendulum is giving me a hard time, flippant no's and slightly drawling yes's when there are too many layers.
At the present time, questions about a 3rd person's emotions are out of my depth within using a pendulum.
Sorry, I didn't know you replied back. :) I just saw that today. It's not a problem. I have a scheduled psychic reading soon with someone I trust. I've read with her before and the majority of her predictions came true for last year. So I'll ask her about him.