pendulum dowsing...

zhadee

Hey thanks for offering!
you're welcome =).
Have I been in the house all day
yes

This one was confusing. Pendulum gave several contradicting answers, from yes to no to maybe. I needed to specify the type of home... is it your house, is it somebody else's house. Does paying rent make It your house... counts visiting AT as leaving the house? and so on.
Now after lengthy interrogations it said that you haven't left your house. Getting the mail does not count as leaving the house. Very weird.

Is M missing me
wrong question/maybe
Will M contact me this weekend
yes. This came straight forward.

Let me know the results! =)

Aries2014

you're welcome =).

yes

This one was confusing. Pendulum gave several contradicting answers, from yes to no to maybe. I needed to specify the type of home... is it your house, is it somebody else's house. Does paying rent make It your house... counts visiting AT as leaving the house? and so on.
Now after lengthy interrogations it said that you haven't left your house. Getting the mail does not count as leaving the house. Very weird.

wrong question/maybe

yes. This came straight forward.

Let me know the results! =)

Yes ok I haven't left my house all day

And yes thanks I'll let you know when u get contact from M

zhadee

Lol hi Z
So I just reminded my sister that she needs to pay up. So we will see how that goes.]
splendid! keep me updated...
As far as moving I started looking and will have to update you on what I find.
the 'yes' was another small one, so search might take a bit longer, or you need to check with a different source, or there's a little surprise in regards to the location. But it was a yes.
As far as RB could you help me out here. So you're saying he has feelings but they're not as sincere. So when he told me he loved me was it more as a friend type of deal ?
Nope, not the friend type of deal. I've asked if he thinks you're sexy, there's a yes. But I'm not 100% sure if that is RB's answer I'm getting here.
Asking specifically now... RB loves you. A small yes, but a yes.
Perhaps this echoes insecurities on either his or your side. Like he might love you, but you are not easily loved. Or he loves you, but you don't believe he really loves you. Like really really. That type of deal. =)

PeopleWillBeYou

Hello Zhadee, may I join?

1. Do I have a younger sister?
2. Is it cloudy where I am?
3. Does J like me?

These are all knowns that I can give feedback on. :) If you have any questions yourself I also have a pendulum that I can practice on, thank you. :)

zhadee

Yes ok I haven't left my house all day

And yes thanks I'll let you know when u get contact from M

ha, so I got that one right? I
❤ my pendulum.
Thank you for the feedback & please keep me updated!

scorpiogirl

hi scorpio, that's lovely =)

yes.
pendulum does not move. Answer cannot be given.

thank you for sitting & please let me know the results! :)

Yes tomorrow I'm spending the day with S.
And yes it's a no for the second question...I don't think he'll say the L word by tonight or tomorrow.
If he does I'll edit this post.
Thank you!!!

VenusRising

Good evening Miss Z.
Does MI love me?
Will we (MI) see each tonight?
Thank you kindly.

zhadee

Hi there!! YES, I did go on a date with AJ tonight!
2. Interesting... BL is my ex and when we where together, I found messages between his ex LC (she's married with a baby) and know they have had affairs on and off over the last 5 years, but when I found out I went ballistic and scared her. Confronted, they both became like cockroaches! He blocked her and begged me to stay and we went to counselling together for a while but I couldn't come back from it and it ruined us! I broke up with him (also he was a selfish partner and I wasn't happy). The last I know is that she, humiliated that he barred her completely for me, realised some harsh truths and has blocked him completely from her life. He denies contact with her too, but I was curious!
3. Another interesting one. I often get hanged man or indecision. I think that the advice may be to just hold off for a while, maybe something will change at work but I doubt they'll give me money!

I have more if you like, but if not that's totally ok! I'm off to bed now (it's 2:20am here) so if you'd like practice, please answer and I will check in the morning, otherwise if you can't that's totally fine and thank you for your readings for me :)
We could dive further into your work, if you don't mind.
I want to train precision, so work might be a bit more suitable than romantic questions.

There is a tricking one in there kind of, I'm curious to see what the pendulum does with it and then I'll give FB for you, it might be helpful!
aye, they are all tricking =) each in its own way
1. Will E (my work) offer me more money to stay there?
yes.
2. Is AJ a suitable partner for me?
wrong question/maybe. "Suitable" needs clarification, though I'm not too keen on romantic questions.
3. Will BL contact me again before the end of the year?
yes.
4. Am I spending NYE with SS & KT?
maybe/wrong question.
SS and KT might not know at the moment, they are undecided, but you'll have company on NYE.

5. Will I buy my own place next year?
you're not fully decided, though buying is not out of the question. You need to decide on location (which depends on your situation at work) first.

CosmicBeing

Hey Hey
I'll ask 3 questions, If you want. I can answer now or in the next 24/48 hours.

1. Did I do home repairs with plaster?
2. Is my house a mess right now?
3. Will I get my laundry done before Monday Morning?

zhadee

Hello Zhadee, may I join?
feel free to jump right in =)
1. Do I have a younger sister?
no. (I get 'elder brother')
2. Is it cloudy where I am?
wrong question/maybe.
3. Does J like me?
.pendulum does not move a muscle

These are all knowns that I can give feedback on. :) If you have any questions yourself I also have a pendulum that I can practice on, thank you. :)
I'm sorry, it feels like I did not get a connection with you =(