What do you see/feel?

WhyWuh

Could you tell what do you see/sense from this photo? There were weird steps that I hear and other weird sounds. I add photo of a part of my place. Could you describe what other 'inhabitants' you can sense/see? I will leave proper feedback of course! Thanks :)
904483689c7438a3121f27695320e07d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoCat

That is a very artfully done photo! Very gorgeous though also creepy (maybe bc of the subject matter).

I feel an older woman. White, with sharp cheekbones and silvery-gray hair. She's very lean, almost emaciated, though a long loose dress hides this a bit. She's ... sad? Pensive? Lost? She has a witchy vibe but also an undercurrent of sorrow (which is likely the reason she is still on this plane and has not moved on). She holds a goblet in her hand and ... actually she reminds me of one of the figures in the cups cards (maybe 5 cups?) from the mythic tarot (which is a deck I have not looked at or held in almost 20 years!!). Anyway she paces and drinks from her goblet. She's drunk and sad ☹️ and wants to be heard. She wants someone to listen to her.

I may be totally off! Interested to hear if others get a similar feeling...

WhyWuh

That is a very artfully done photo! Very gorgeous though also creepy (maybe bc of the subject matter).

I feel an older woman. White, with sharp cheekbones and silvery-gray hair. She's very lean, almost emaciated, though a long loose dress hides this a bit. She's ... sad? Pensive? Lost? She has a witchy vibe but also an undercurrent of sorrow (which is likely the reason she is still on this plane and has not moved on). She holds a goblet in her hand and ... actually she reminds me of one of the figures in the cups cards (maybe 5 cups?) from the mythic tarot (which is a deck I have not looked at or held in almost 20 years!!). Anyway she paces and drinks from her goblet. She's drunk and sad ☹️ and wants to be heard. She wants someone to listen to her.

I may be totally off! Interested to hear if others get a similar feeling...

Thank you for such nice words about the photo :3

Thank you so much! What is weird that me myself I feel a vibe of a woman too. I can't see her but I feel the energy. And steps are quite light (maybe steps of all spirits are light? Hmm?). I wonder what others tell too. But I sense that you may be right. There could be a woman. And indeed she's white as we don't have many black people in the country and when we do they're foreigners mostly students.

Elnaz

Could you tell what do you see/sense from this photo? There were weird steps that I hear and other weird sounds. I add photo of a part of my place. Could you describe what other 'inhabitants' you can sense/see? I will leave proper feedback of course! Thanks :)
904483689c7438a3121f27695320e07d.jpg

I feel s.th weird.like someonewants to talk.or there is s.th untold.idk.thats how i feel....

WhyWuh

I feel s.th weird.like someonewants to talk.or there is s.th untold.idk.thats how i feel....

Could you tell me what do they want to tell me?