Divination Practice Monday

bluelagune

:laugh: :cool5: Funny story.. Let's see. I think I'll need to be aware of opposites in the future and won't complain about how I stay warm. :joke:

Okay, your stories have a way of manifesting. I'll let you know if anything interesting and relative comes up.

Thanks!

Keep me posted and I'll let you know about 4 ☺

GotH

I'm getting a vibe of slight melancholy and confusion, but also admiration. I feel there are words left unspoken between the two of you, that may be kept that way, because neither of you has the will to say anything. I get feelings of loss and unconfirmed suspicions. Not sure if any of this makes sense to you? Just seems like there is distance, but also wanting to discuss something.

Totally spot on. Unconfirmed suspicions and distances along with admiration. It's all correct. You have confirmed my thoughts on what I was feeling as well.

Thank you for the reading.. How did you come up with this?

PentQueen

Totally spot on. Unconfirmed suspicions and distances along with admiration. It's all correct. You have confirmed my thoughts on what I was feeling as well.

Thank you for the reading.. How did you come up with this?

Thanks for the feedback! I was a bit nervous to not use my cards, so I just focused on whatever vibes I was feeling. I didn't use any tools...just internal vibes :).

GotH

fb - oh dear, I hope that I can find a way to stop whatever it is they are doing and name and shame the person or people involved...in my dream I was more angry than upset and a lot of my friends and my boyf were also really angry about it

I randomly selected some song lyrics for your question -

do I wanna know? by arctic monkeys and the lyrics selected were:

"On the cusp of trying to kiss you
I don't know if you feel the same as I do
But we could be together, if you wanted to"

I feel you should be focusing on releasement/releasing things throughout the year. You may be surprised to find as the year goes on that there are old paradigms and dynamics relating to both people and sections of your life that no longer give you the same feelings anymore that they one elicited in you. You should focus on letting go of both old ways of thinking, projects or areas of your life that are not feeding your soul anymore, and people who you find no longer light a fire in your heart and soul, that you no longer feel the same resonance with them that you once did. Let go of anything that does not serve you or leave you feeling inspired and excited.

I like this.. It will be good to let go of things that don't serve me anymore. I would in fact like to focus on creating things that bring happiness to me and to others. Time for coming up with new ways to do so. I'll be looking fwd to new and improved things due to new ways of thinking as well as doing..

Thank you!

GotH

Thanks for the feedback! I was a bit nervous to not use my cards, so I just focused on whatever vibes I was feeling. I didn't use any tools...just internal vibes :).

Good job. :)

Persimmon

I like this.. It will be good to let go of things that don't serve me anymore. I would in fact like to focus on creating things that bring happiness to me and to others. Time for coming up with new ways to do so. I'll be looking fwd to new and improved things due to new ways of thinking as well as doing..

Thank you!

you're welcome :) thanks for my reading also! wishing you a happy and creative 2017!