The Pin-Point & Playful Pendulum

zhadee

Hi! Can I please sit for feedback?

1. Do I have a car? yes
2. Is J happy being in a relationship with me? no
3. Does S still love me? yes (small)

Thank you Hi there, thank you for sitting. I'm curious to see the results =)

WolfSwan

Hey Z Happy New Year!!

1. Will J contact me?
2. Does J know that I'm leaving the country?
3. Have I sold most of my furniture?

Bonny

Hi Zhadee, hope you're well!
1. Will my employment prospects improve since I wrote to the execs yesterday?
2. Is my car working well?
3. Is c reading my text messages?

The Standing Stone

1. Do I have a car? yes
2. Is J happy being in a relationship with me? no
3. Does S still love me? yes (small)

Thank you Hi there, thank you for sitting. I'm curious to see the results =)

Hello Dee, thanks for your time to read !

1. I don't have a car. But I am learning how to drive.
2. J is my boyfriend!! So I am a little confused with this one, we have been arguments lately , but he says that he loves me
3. He is my ex bf, I have no idea, as haven't spoke to him for over 1 year..

Thank uou

zhadee

Hey Z Happy New Year!!

1. Will J contact me?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] yes, but you may need to do something else first.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
2. Does J know that I'm leaving the country?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] nope.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
3. Have I sold most of my furniture?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] yes. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

zhadee

Hi Zhadee, hope you're well!
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]thank you for sitting, Bonny.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

1. Will my employment prospects improve since I wrote to the execs yesterday? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2].pendulum gives the total range of answers, from yes, to no, to wrong question, maybe... and so on. Please ask pinpoint =)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
2. Is my car working well? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]yes. There are some issues you don't consider 'well', but basically your car does what it should: it gets you from here to there and back.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
3. Is c reading my text messages? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]yes.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Bonny

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]thank you for sitting, Bonny.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

1. Will my employment prospects improve since I wrote to the execs yesterday? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2].pendulum gives the total range of answers, from yes, to no, to wrong question, maybe... and so on. Please ask pinpoint =)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
2. Is my car working well? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]yes. There are some issues you don't consider 'well', but basically your car does what it should: it gets you from here to there and back.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
3. Is c reading my text messages? [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]yes.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hi Zhadee,

Yes, what you have said sounds right.
To the best of my knowledge...

The car isn't working but I still feel it will be ok so as the question was do I feel it is working well, yes you are correct!

Maybe if I phrase it this way:
1. Will DW help get me a job soon?

zhadee

Hi Zhadee,

Yes, what you have said sounds right.
To the best of my knowledge...

The car isn't working but I still feel it will be ok so as the question was do I feel it is working well, yes you are correct!

Maybe if I phrase it this way:
1. Will DW help get me a job soon?
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] What is it about your car, B? You keep asking about it, and the results are never correct. Wrong colour, and now it does not work. Are you perhaps in the process of getting a new car? A red one that does what it should by getting you from here to there?
See, some 20 years ago I bought a motorbike. I guess it is dead by now, though the new owner did take very good care of it. I sold the bike years ago but... it is still my motorbike. I might get each year a new one, but that old one will always be my bike.

Your DW question: no.
It appears to be a complex question, it needs some breaking down to bit size. Let's see where we get.
Will DW help... yes, but. They could help you, but what do they get in return?
Help?... yes, but... like they cannot get the contracts out of their box and have you sign them and you've got a new job. It's like DW asks somebody who asks somebody else. So DW gave the impulse, but you don't know about their reputation. Perhaps it is not as good as they want to make you believe it was.
Get me a job. yes.
Soon? yes.

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Bonny

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] What is it about your car, B? You keep asking about it, and the results are never correct. Wrong colour, and now it does not work. Are you perhaps in the process of getting a new car? A red one that does what it should by getting you from here to there?
See, some 20 years ago I bought a motorbike. I guess it is dead by now, though the new owner did take very good care of it. I sold the bike years ago but... it is still my motorbike. I might get each year a new one, but that old one will always be my bike.

Your DW question: no.
It appears to be a complex question, it needs some breaking down to bit size. Let's see where we get.
Will DW help... yes, but. They could help you, but what do they get in return?
Help?... yes, but... like they cannot get the contracts out of their box and have you sign them and you've got a new job. It's like DW asks somebody who asks somebody else. So DW gave the impulse, but you don't know about their reputation. Perhaps it is not as good as they want to make you believe it was.
Get me a job. yes.
Soon? yes.

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Oh there is so much I want to say in reply but I dare not on the internet.
So ... yes this car is new to me but it is not new overall. And actually there was a thing wrong with it but as I was going on about in my last post , I kind of knew it wasn't really a big deal...and it wasn't.
Yesterday I parked the car near the beach.
I went, did yoga, and my run ..then on my return the car wouldn't start.
Today I was shown that the problem was resolved by a little help with the key.
No big deal ...
Thank you for sharing your story about your motorbike !! We do hold connection with these vehicles in our lives...and affection ...:) :) :)

---

Thank you VERY much for the depth of trying on the DW enquiry.
He is the exec in the former context in which I worked (24/7 ...for years!!) and I loved my work there. He and his family have known me for years. I highly esteem him.

I left that sector because the corporatisation & greed of some high up was causing the very ones we claimed to dedicate our work to (children) to be abandoned, right when they were at risk and needed protection. My moral standards could not bear it. I was being treated unreasonably by bosses. I resigned. Then they did what they could to destroy my ability to be re-employed.
Yes, DW is likely to pass on the impulse as - oh I DO HOPE YOU ARE CORRECT AND (proper) EMPLOYMENT IS SOON!!!

Will update !!

Bonny

Thank -you!!!

WolfSwan

1. Will J contact me?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] yes, but you may need to do something else first.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
2. Does J know that I'm leaving the country?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] nope.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
3. Have I sold most of my furniture?[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2] yes. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

1. Hmm...not sure what I'll have to do first!

2. Huh, okay, I thought he would since I'm pretty sure his friend does.

3. Yes I have!