The Answer Deck study group

lunakasha

Hey sunflowr!

Actually....I have not heard back from Solandia yet....:(

I was thinking maybe she did not receive my email, as I have been having problems with it lately....shall I try again??? I just don't want to be a pain...I know she is very busy, maybe she just has not had time to respond???

Hmmmm.....:eek:

:) Luna

lunakasha

Just an update:

I have sent another email to Solandia just now.....

However, since my email has been acting up, I may need to request that someone else email her with the request....

I will keep you updated here with any news....congratulations again to all of you contributing to this wonderful group!!!!

WE DID IT!!!! :D :D :D

sunflowr

I can email her if you'd like. Or how about you PM her instead of emailing her?

Yay, can't wait to have our own space! :)

lunakasha

sunflowr said:
I can email her if you'd like. Or how about you PM her instead of emailing her?

Yay, can't wait to have our own space! :)

Thanks sunflowr....maybe that would be a good idea. I really do not want to pester Solandia...I just have a feeling that my emails have not gone through...I have had this happen a few times lately. :(

Oh and it is not possible to PM her....just emails! :)

If you go to the post at the top of this page, about starting a study group, you can email her from there.

Thanks again!!!

sunflowr

I went to her profile and clicked on the "email solandia" link. :) We'll see what happens! :)

lunakasha

Thanks sunflowr!!!

I also PM'd jmd, the moderator, and asked him to contact Solandia, so hopefully this will do the trick! ;)

:p Luna

lunakasha

Hello sunflowr, Alissa and other Answer Deck fans....

I have just received a reply from jmd, who kindly contacted Solandia on my behalf (due to my having email problems).

Solandia has approved this group to be moved to its own forum, and will do so the next time the system is down for maintainance...not sure when exactly, but probably sometime this month. Thanks to everyone for your patience...it won't be long now!!!

sunflowr

Oh good! :) Solandia's been getting lots of mail these days. ;) heehee

Little Baron

Hi Everyone

I recently looked at these threads with interest. Today, while in town and buying a book in Waterstones, I noticed the Answer Deck on the shelf next me. On impulse, I bought it.

As I type, I have just unwrapped them. These look interesting and I like the fact that having no connection with the tarot (aside from The Fool that I have just turned over) so far, you can apply your own thoughts, feelings and intuition to the pictures.

I like Spiritual, Storm and the Trouble Shooter so far.

Mind if I tag along on your studies. This looks like fun.

Yaboot

lunakasha

Welcome Yaboot!!! :)

Yes, by all means....happy to have you joining us!!!

These cards are fascinating, aren't they???

If you check the Existing Threads thread, you may have already found links to some of the other threads, including individual card discusssions and one to post your readings. I think you will find that these cards can be challenging to read with at times...but always fascinating and making us think, which is what I love most about them!

Looking forward to your input in the group....

I am planning to post a couple of new cards today....

How about the Troubleshooter???
(RIGHT Chronata??? :D hehehe)

EDITED TO ADD: The link to existing threads is here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26827
:D Luna