The Answer Deck study group

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups

Citizen

Satori 

I'll be joining you...i picked up the answer deck and the Lenormand. Very interesting. Like the littleness...
Top   #61
Citizen

Namaste 

I'm jumping in here, not having read through the whole thread, so I'm sorry if you have a particular group going for this study. I didn't want to start a whole new thread for something about these cards that occurred to me last night.
I just got this deck. Couldn't resist it, after seeing what everyone was saying about it. The first day I drew the cards, they didn't make sense to me, until I drew the same messages from my Faeries Oracle!! Now, isn't that strange? How cards from a different deck will throw light on the previous one.

Anyway, I can't help comparing TAD with poetry. For me, poetry is encapsulated thought and, therefore, more powerful than prose. This is how I see TAD and its messages. They seem short and sweet, but they are really "dense" and layered with meaning and interpretation, even metaphor.

The two cards I drew today made perfect sense. Perhaps we needed to adjust to each other's company? LOL

Good analogy the Hitchcock one! Filme Noir, of course, but hadn't thought of H.

I would like to join you, once in a while, if that's alright.
Top   #62
Citizen

Tansey Ella 

edited
Top   #63
Resident

patch_rojas 

hey guys i got a bit of a problem..i lost my booklet.. now i need interpretations for the cards such as the woman of the world, the fool, the troubleshooter, etc. im kinda desperate now.. haha..help please?
Top   #64
Citizen

MatPoint 

Hi everyone,

I have ordered this little deck a few days ago, now after reading your posts I can't wait to have it in my hands.

I've been reading Lenormand Cards for hmm 2 years now and I love that deck. I almost stopped using Tarot since I started using Lenormand. I've read some people here is reading the Answers Deck with the keywords and then make sentences with them. Whoa! That's what I do with Lenormand !

Has anyone tried to do the "Grand Tableau" spread with the Answers Deck? I think it would be very interesting. For sure I'll do it as soon as I get them!!
Top   #65
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.