What are the Three Wise Men bringing you?

cherryberry

Hello zelmira, I would also like to sit.

Flori

Zelmira I would like a gift from the three wise men! Thanks!

page of wands

can you draw one for me please?

WolfSwan

Thanks for sitting.

The card I picked for you is The Spell of Dancing from "The Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: unending, invisible, whirl.
My interpretation: Before I even read the explanation of the card, I felt that this gift is related to your ability to move on, and start doing things that you always wanted to do, but either never were able to do, or dare to do. That being said, the card says that this spell causes an itching in your toes that kinds of compels you to move. Now, once you start, you won’t stop because of exhaustion, so there is a warning here, they only way to stop this frenzy is with a prayer or an amulet, a stone that calms down come to my mind.

Blessings,
Zelmira

Thanks for the reading. I am going to be moving on in a literal sense by moving to Scotland in 4 weeks. I'm leaving a lot behind and yes, I feel like this also means that I will be able to become who I truly am, outside of the restrictions I've had here in my hometown. Recreate myself so to speak aligned with my higher power and purpose. So I agree that I will need to make sure to take time out for myself. My yearly reading asked me to do the same, so I think this is good advice to remember .I have many varied crystals that I am bringing with me, so we shall see how that goes as far as helping me calm and breath and find stillness.

Thanks!!

Aries2014

Thanks for sitting. Here is your gift.

The card I picked for you is The Unexpected Visitor from "The Magical Toy Box" set.
Keywords: strange, helpful, protective, love.
My interpretation: This is a visitor that may come from far away, but he/she knows you need his/her protection, love and care. It could be a person who you already know who you are not expecting to get back into your life, or may be someone new in your life. He/she will protect you when you are afraid.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Hey thanks right well ok ATM I have a visitor T he's someone who comes at the right time sometimes but then also I met someone w new orher day A and then there's M an ex I've reunited with but he's just taking his time about things

Zelmira

If you are still accepting requests, I would like to add my name. I've always been drawn to the Magi, and I'm just starting to explore oracle cards.

The card I picked for you is The Vanishing from "The Mad Professor" set.
Keywords: mysterious, momentous, astonishing.
My interpretation: The character in this card only appears when something vanishes or disappears, perhaps mysteriously. From the character I am getting that you are going to be surprised of how some people disappears from your life without any apparent reason. You would be astonished by people exiting your close entourage. I am also feeling that this applies to feelings, fear or obsessions you have and this year they are going to disappear like magic.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

May I? :) Do I have to PM you my name or is my username ok?

The card I picked for you is The Marooned Sailor from the "Stories from the Sea" set.
Keywords: forgotten, foolish, sad, lonely.
My interpretation: This card tells me that you may have feeling like this character. For some reason, isolated from the rest of the world and feeling lonely. You even may feel that you have been punished unjustly, but you have taken care of yourself, and never lost hope that things were going to change. Hopefully, this year things are going to change for you. This may seem like a “negative” card, but the way the character behaves during that time he is being left alone, always hoping that a ship will rescue him, totally changes the perspective. I hope the ship comes soon to rescue. Good luck.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

If you are still taking sitters may my name please be added to your list?

The card I picked for you is The Three Wishes from the "Faery Magic" set.
Keywords: wishes, desires, thoughtfulness.
My interpretation: This card is related to the saying: “Be careful what you ask for because you may get it”. This card tells me that the Three Wise Men are willing to make your wishes or desires come true, but you must be very careful about what you are wishing for. Think of what you want most of all, how the fulfilling of this wish will change your life and the lives of the people around you. Consider the consequences it will bring for you and others and make your wish with care.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira

May I ask for an insight into the wise men gift to me?

The card I picked for you is The Faraway Island from the "Stories of the Sea" set.
Keywords: hidden, secret, friendly, bountiful.
My interpretation: When I saw the card, the first thing that came to my mind is a trip to some paradise like islands full of adventure and treasures. If it is not that exactly, you may be going to a place where there are a lot of adventures, and you will find someone or something magical or strange that may consider is a treasure. There is a warning in this card, not all may be like you think it is. Now, coming to my mind, is the fact that place is somewhere in your own soul and mind. You may feel like a place is just like that, magical, a paradise.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Seldes Katne

The card I picked for you is The Vanishing from "The Mad Professor" set.
Keywords: mysterious, momentous, astonishing.
My interpretation: The character in this card only appears when something vanishes or disappears, perhaps mysteriously. From the character I am getting that you are going to be surprised of how some people disappears from your life without any apparent reason. You would be astonished by people exiting your close entourage. I am also feeling that this applies to feelings, fear or obsessions you have and this year they are going to disappear like magic.

Blessings,

Zelmira

Zelmira, thank you for reading for me. A Mad Professor, eh? :D I do instruction for children and teens, and my colleagues sometimes think I'm off the wall, so that's fitting.

I'm hoping that this card represents more a case of feelings, fear or obsessions that will be disappearing rather than people, as I had several people disappear from my life last year (through deaths in the family), and I wouldn't consider that to be a gift. :(

I belong to a group of science fiction enthusiasts, and we just had one person decide to leave suddenly, so perhaps that's part of this reading.

I do have a couple of fears and obsessions I would be happy to see vanish, some affecting just me, some affecting people around me (or, in the case of environmental issues, humanity in general).

I don't read tarot for myself often, but I think I will try a reading to gain some insight on your interpretation of this card.