taking one request of something to meditate on throughout the day/will share thoughts

allaboutsoul

I'm getting better at tarot readings but I'm interested in trying to develop possible intuition/pscyhic abilities beyond tarot. I have an idea I'd like to try out.

I am only taking one person's request right now. I request for someone to tell me about a problem you are facing, with as much detail as you are comfortable with disclosing. I will meditate on your problem throughout my day and share any possible insights on your situation...WITHOUT the use of any cards or other set forms of divination.

My thoughts tend to get very random as it is, so I'm not sure what could happen here, but I'm interested in finding out!

Anyone game? :)

Bonny

I'm game , it's about a block in my career, sound possible?

I can add more detail ....

allaboutsoul

I'm game , it's about a block in my career, sound possible?

I can add more detail ....

Thanks. I'll see what I can do! :)
A bit more detail would be helpful. I'd at least like a name I should think of you as and a bit more detail on the situation. What sort of "block in your career" are you referring to?

Bonny

Hey,

The block is associated with a stand I took five years ago to protect an innocent child.
There wasn't proper practice by the placd i worked for and so I resigned.
Subsequently the administrators of that place set about diminishing my chajces of re employment or progress. So I went from middle manager to casual staffer.
I am a doctorate student and very experienced and adept in my area.
I have been in my current witkplace for fiur years but there seems to be a block to my full time employment. Is it the vexatious former employers? Is it someone here, at J?
My name (on AT) reflects my nature - I am vry positive and often spoken of as uplifting and soothing to others...

Hope this is enough?

Just travelling now sorry I have to sign off for now ,

B:)

allaboutsoul

Thank you for the extra detail!

I'll see what happens. Sounds like a tough situation for sure. I recently got my MA in Counseling and am interested in becoming a child counselor because I've liked working with kids before. Even without all the specifics, it sucks hearing you did a good thing for a kid in trouble and were punished for it.

Bonny

Thanks that's awesome!

Workjng with kids is the most ️wonderful work in the world - you will love it!

All of what I saud, being said, it could be due to new jealousies or snobberies or something at this new placd ... I really can't work it out.
The guy, M, is head of recruitment and I'm pretty sure he would know what's been the block ... But he won't tell me - just says how fantastic I am in every way but won't actually give me the contracted job I put in for (and often short listed for...)

Blessings x

allaboutsoul

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you!

I had meditated on what was discussed here the day after your original request, and I had some thoughts but hadn't gotten around to gathering and posting them until now.

I focused on any words and phrases that somehow jumped out at me throughout my day. I went out to dinner with my husband that night. We went to a sports bar and played some vocabulary trivia. When a word was defined, the phrase "egotistical boss" jumped out at me as the word was used in an example sentence. I can't be sure if it's only because of what you already discussed with me that I noticed and focused on the phrase so much.

This is something that's stood out in my personal thoughts lately, even before our discussion, but I keep thinking, "Seemingly insignificant events can have great importance." I have needed to remind myself of that for sure lately as I'm having trouble getting my own career off the ground. I think of it in terms of, I wish I could be doing more good with my life, but the little things can be big things. I definitely had these thoughts while meditating on your career troubles though I can't be sure if it's only for my sake or if you may find something for you in it.

Although I had said I wouldn't bring any specific divination techniques into this, I was reading a book and curiously flipped to a random page wondering if a phrase for you might stick out at me. I've been reading Irvin Yalom's "The Gift of Therapy" and that is the book I flipped through. The phrase "learning of my mother's death" is what stuck out to me. I'm not sure if maybe you or someone else physically lost your mother recently, though I was struck by a more metaphorical possibility: I admire your story of having stood up for a child even though it harmed your career, and that is admirable, but what struck me was that maybe you are putting too big a focus on "mothering" in the sense of feeling responsible for people like that child you helped. I wouldn't say to stop caring for people entirely, of course, but many mothers can go through a difficult time of "letting go" as their children age. While it is admirable to care for others, we must remember to let them care for themselves too, and we must not lose our own identities in caring for others. Does that strike a chord for you in any way? I could be way off! I'd appreciate any comments you may have though!