Do you keep your deck with you, or leave it at home?

Falcor

Until recently I didn't put any deck in my bag but since I got Fey tarot it's always in my back. I just feel I want it and only it inside. It's very fun and clear to use so it'll stay in. =]

Annabelle

I don't normally carry a tarot deck around with me, though I do have a couple of tarot apps on my phone, and a tarot deck in my desk at work.

Sometimes if I'm going to be traveling for more than a few days, I'll pack a deck to take with me.

Barleywine

Until recently I didn't put any deck in my bag but since I got Fey tarot it's always in my back. I just feel I want it and only it inside. It's very fun and clear to use so it'll stay in. =]

The Fey Tarot is one of the few of its type that I ever considered buying. Not that I ever did . . .

Falcor

The Fey Tarot is one of the few of its type that I ever considered buying. Not that I ever did . . .

For me its one of my best decks. I say go for it.

Grizabella

I have several small decks now that I trimmed some, but I carry a deck with me everywhere I go. Granted, I may not go as many places as lots of people who are younger, but heaven forbid I need one and not have it when I do go out, ya know? :p

Right now I have the new Bonefire and it's not little but I carry it with me anyway, along with the book. I haven't finished reading the book yet.

Seldes Katne

At various times I carry a deck with me. Right now I'm carrying the Tod's Creatures Tarot, which has smaller-than-average cards for easier shuffling. They're wrapped in a rectangular cloth (orange on the outside, black silk on the inside) that I can use to either hold the cards or spread out for a reading space.

I've also started to take a deck with me when I go on vacation, since I have more time to work with the cards, and more often have the inclination to do readings.

Padma

I have apps on my phone, which is fine for day to day on the go stuff. Unless I am visiting a friend, in which case I take a deck. Or two.

When I go somewhere for a few days, I take along two or three decks that I want to cozy up with :)

Le Fanu

I also like to keep stuff to a minimum in my bag and a compact emergency umbrella is more useful to me than a tarot deck.

However, as a kind of emergency fortune telling tool, I have a Blue Bird Lenormand in a tin in my bag but with tarot I tend to depend on apps. I know when readings are likely, at dinner parties etc, so I tend to take a deck only on these days.

Apps are great for looking at the art and doing a random draw and reading up the meaning when the deck is particularly dense or requires background info, like the Holy Light or Fairy Tale.

I suppose mini decks are light but I know I don't like reading with mini decks. I'm more likely to want a deck just to browse the artwork and, for this, tarot apps are best.

SunsetKay

I just leave one everywhere I'll be. Lol. I have a deck of playing cards and a tarot deck at work, at my bff's, and at my bf's. Sometimes I want to work with one deck in particular and in that case I'll carry it with me.