Lenormand 2 Card Reading JAN 2017


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand



 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
is he cold right now?
WHIP + TOWER: because with these cards , it shows me him tring to keep a distance, but it could also be that he just is trying to avoid some conflict there.



Q: What does T want between us?
Yep he's being a bit distant for last few days
Bouquet Dog
J wants your company and friendship, they feel comfortable around you think you're a loyal long term friend

Q> Why is he being distant (Whip and Tower) in regards to me
Top   #41
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Yep he's being a bit distant for last few days
Bouquet Dog
J wants your company and friendship, they feel comfortable around you think you're a loyal long term friend

Q> Why is he being distant (Whip and Tower) in regards to me

Rider + Crossroads:

He seems to be a bit undecided about the connection ... has someone new come around for either of you? this can show me distractions...attention elsewhere and unsure of what direction to take.



Q: What is my best course of Action towards T?
Top   #42
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post

Rider + Crossroads:

He seems to be a bit undecided about the connection ... has someone new come around for either of you? this can show me distractions...attention elsewhere and unsure of what direction to take.

Q: What is my best course of Action towards T?
FB: not for me but maybe he has ):

Park Whip

Try to meet with T in a public place but avoid conflict / dispute

Q. What will this week bring
Top   #43
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
FB: not for me but maybe he has ):

Park Whip

Try to meet with T in a public place but avoid conflict / dispute

Q. What will this week bring
Tree + Fish:

This tells me that this week will bring you some comfort. Usually it refers to financial comfort.. but not always.. it can mean anything that brings you comfort


Q: What action will T take with me?
Top   #44
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Tree + Fish:

This tells me that this week will bring you some comfort. Usually it refers to financial comfort.. but not always.. it can mean anything that brings you comfort


Q: What action will T take with me?
Letter
Clouds

There will be a text or a written communication of some kind that is a mix of messages

Q. H's feelings for me this minute
Top   #45
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post

Q. H's feelings for me this minute
House Woman
He's thinking that you're a stable woman who love spending time in her home environment or comfortable setting

Q. His predominant thought about me this week
Top   #46
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post

Q. His predominant thought about me this week
Clover & Fishes
He thinks himself a lucky man to have found you.

Q: What can I learn from the recent relapse?

Top   #47
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Clover & Fishes
He thinks himself a lucky man to have found you.

Q: What can I learn from the recent relapse?

Bouquet Sun
View the relapse as a welcome development. Your happiness and strength are related to giving care to others. Learn to be more generous and open from the relapse.


Q. What do I need to know about communication between us this weekend
Top   #48
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Bouquet Sun
View the relapse as a welcome development. Your happiness and strength are related to giving care to others. Learn to be more generous and open from the relapse.


Q. What do I need to know about communication between us this weekend
Lily
Tree

That wise and sexual undertones will be growing and emetikng

Q. What do I need to know about the way H views our long term as a couple?
Top   #49
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Lily
Tree

That wise and sexual undertones will be growing and emetikng

Q. What do I need to know about the way H views our long term as a couple?
Hey Dew! what's this "emetikng" word?? cheers
Bouquet Mice
H views that you're sociable woman and he had good times with you however he views that luck is short and there are worries

Q. What do I need to know about the impact of our interaction yesterday on him
Top   #50
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.