Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 285 : January 14 - January 20

AJ

Astrological Oracle Weatherstone/Castelli

Nemia

World Spirit and Trionfi della Luna. Somehow, they seem to suit each other quite well. Let's see how I get on with TWO decks demanding my attention! ;-)

I'll try to implement some ideas from books over the next few weeks and months.

csmith0406

Hi, I'm in this week with Steampunk Moore/Fell.

Green Faerie

Hi all! I have been absent (so, so busy), and of course I'm late signing up. I am going to continue on with the Victorian Fairy Tarot and Tarot of the Hidden Realm, and I may play with the Wicca Oracle Cards as well. I was just gifted them!

VG, I would love to know your thoughts about the Everyday Witch Tarot. I have been eyeing that deck; it looks charming. :)

UniversesCollide

I've been under the weather and not getting much card time lately so for this week I'm going to stick with
Mary-El Tarot
and
Pixie's Astounding Lenormand

Thank you.

VGimlet

VG, I would love to know your thoughts about the Everyday Witch Tarot. I have been eyeing that deck; it looks charming. :)

So far I'm a bit torn. I like the idea, but there is something about most of the witches wearing the stereotypical pointed black witches hat that bothers me. Not sure if it's meant as a metaphor, or if I'm trying to read more meaning into what is more of a playful deck. And so far, all the women have cats and the men have dogs. Hm.

I will report back at the end of the week after I've spent more time with it. :p

RiverRunsDeep

A little late signing up......I rang in the New Year with a raging sinus infection and am just now starting to feel better. :eek:

I've been craving my all-time favorite deck, the Bohemian Gothic Tarot, so I'll be using that for regular readings. And, for shadow work, I'll be using a combination of Badger's Forest Tarot and Elements of Recovery deck. (And this time, BodhiSeed, I promise to report how I get on with this pairing!)

BodhiSeed

A little late signing up......I rang in the New Year with a raging sinus infection and am just now starting to feel better. :eek:

I've been craving my all-time favorite deck, the Bohemian Gothic Tarot, so I'll be using that for regular readings. And, for shadow work, I'll be using a combination of Badger's Forest Tarot and Elements of Recovery deck. (And this time, BodhiSeed, I promise to report how I get on with this pairing!)

No worries - just glad you are feeling better! :heart:

MamaRue

Bonefire and I just recently met and it's been very awkward. I'm still attracted so we'll try again this week. SWC deck, also.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk