offering first ciro kipper reading, (literal out of box)

HOLMES

hi first kipper victim,, oop patient eheh(heard that joke on muppet movie last night ).

since I don't like the 5 card pyrmid , or the sos ,
I will think of a pattern that interests me.
for those who are new to the kipper it deals more with situations and people, rather then animals and outside situations (I remember that from the book ).

so let's try a reading,
ask the question, pm (age sex, and first name initial if it isnt' in your aeclectic name).

AnemoneRosie

I'd like to sit, please!
Please tell me about where I sit at school with my peers? PM forthcoming :)

HOLMES

For anemonerose
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fin-de-siecle-kipper/
at first I thought you were on the school board, so I check profile and it going to school.
So based on these cads I am going to assume was a drama

1. The heart, above and below
39,community, 7 message, 15 lovers

It looks like there is a close knit community at your school, and there will be a message sent to you that it seems as if someone has a crush on you. (could even be same sexual friend ).
2. The possible , the new heart, and the past

28. expectation, 32 despair , 36 distant horizons.

You joined for you had many dreams,, then you found that it wasn’t’ as easy as you thought,, in fact in certain circles could be worst then high school. And so there is some expectations of what you are to do.

3. The self, the friends, and the fears

3.marrige, 25 high honor , 38 toils and labour

There are some agreements you are ready to make, and your true friends expect you to fight for what is right and not lay down.. but you fear all hard work you will have to do.

4. The outcome.

11, sudden wealth, 37 poverty(reversed) and 10 journey

You will be surprised by how many friends you have (wealth being seen here as friends ) and with poverty reversed it wont’ be as bad as you think.
Either way you have a long journey to make , that you can’t quit.

0. Soul message
22. official person , 4. Courtship . 18 child

It looks as if you were have a courtship with a person who is held in high regard and possible have child with the person.. if you wish it. If not,, then be on guard aka use the customary safeguards.

it turned into a celtic cross,, but read them all together instead of separate.
I put another card over the heart of the matter position so that is why it says new heart and is a new card.
for the outcome,, I just laid the 3 cards over the spread itself

AnemoneRosie

For anemonerose
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/fin-de-siecle-kipper/
at first I thought you were on the school board, so I check profile and it going to school.
So based on these cads I am going to assume was a drama

1. The heart, above and below
39,community, 7 message, 15 lovers

It looks like there is a close knit community at your school, and there will be a message sent to you that it seems as if someone has a crush on you. (could even be same sexual friend ).

So at first I was going to say "nope! No drama here!" but that's not actually true. There is. Not about sexuality (I'm pretty sure that there isn't any of that) but a friend of mine is trying to cause a rivalry with a different friend group. I don't want that!

2. The possible , the new heart, and the past

28. expectation, 32 despair , 36 distant horizons.

You joined for you had many dreams,, then you found that it wasn’t’ as easy as you thought,, in fact in certain circles could be worst then high school. And so there is some expectations of what you are to do.

Sort of... I think that the opposite is true! I joined with many dreams, and then found that it wasn't challenging me at all. I'm so bored! I just need to get in and get out as fast as possible.

3. The self, the friends, and the fears

There are some agreements you are ready to make, and your true friends expect you to fight for what is right and not lay down.. but you fear all hard work you will have to do.

This is true. I seem to be the one who does the work of fighting for what's right. It's exhausting! I don't want to have this responsibility all the time.

4. The outcome.

You will be surprised by how many friends you have (wealth being seen here as friends ) and with poverty reversed it wont’ be as bad as you think.
Either way you have a long journey to make , that you can’t quit.

Yes. It's a longer journey than I'd anticipated, and I'm frustrated about that. I'm glad that it won't be as bad as I think it will be. I do have friends and supporters, which is a nice change from high school, or even from how I was ten years ago.

0. Soul message
22. official person , 4. Courtship . 18 child

It looks as if you were have a courtship with a person who is held in high regard and possible have child with the person.. if you wish it. If not,, then be on guard aka use the customary safeguards.

it turned into a celtic cross,, but read them all together instead of separate.
I put another card over the heart of the matter position so that is why it says new heart and is a new card.
for the outcome,, I just laid the 3 cards over the spread itself

There are no children (unless we include my cat and my turtle). I've been with the same person for 10 years now. Hopefully there continue to not be children (and given some medical histories within this relationship, it would be quite suspect if a child turned up).

Thanks so much for reading for me!

HOLMES

ok let see ,

thanks anemonerosie,
is the real issue then your friend is trying to cause a rivelry and you are just cannon fodder on the side lins ? (I think more focused question a great deal of time lead to more accurate readings of course it is hard to get focused without giving all the details it is a fine line to tread a lot ) I will now look at the book that came with the kipper to see if there is any additional messages

1. riverly with opposite group /been with person for 10 years
community, message, lovers

to be honest, if I didnt' know the question was about how your peers see you at school , I would say that there all your friends feel it is time you guys got married for they see how good a match you are .
there was nothing really new added when I read the little black book that came with the kipper except the thing that stands out is this.

the letter in the old days and even before that,, wars used to be start or stopped by the messenger delivering their important letter.
you see this today by looking for the file that is important to the case within business aka memos, (think erin brockvich movie where they only won the case after the memos was given to them by a disgruntled employee in the movie).

so once you cool your friends intentions, good messages can perhaps smooth things over. the thing to warn about in the message is ciro says that all your messages are out there and made public, ( which I doubt unless you been hacked , so perhaps someone will share a message taken out of context of yours )

since the lovers is here,, perhaps the key thing is not to let this drama affect your current relationship , or that he will be there for you through it out more then you realize.

2. 28. expectation, 32 despair , 36 distant horizons.
so bored

ok looking at the book ,
the expectation is the "3 month patience card" which indicate dont' act rashly but instead be like the blake Shelton as he probes his fellow judges reaction to the singing. (I noticed that one time when his fellow judges were listening he was sitting sideways gauging what they thought and emotions shown on his face before making his decisions. there is a reason he is 5 time winner )

the despair is utter despair so the new heart of the matter where before it was communit,, it became despair.
so I think yes you had boredom but the true issue will e the rivelryy if he does take off will cause a rift and shake up in your group.
the distant horizons besides being dreams ,is really about traveling far , and let that anchor go.
hmm the distant horizon could be the 7 of cups in combo with the world card showing that you have to take a more worldly approach .

in the end , perhaps you should redo a career reading,

interesting thing about the marriage card,, one of the contributers said that every one would eat the dill so to bring on the sexual desires at a wedding.

well that means that you should look for incentatives for everyone to work together,, like set up some social gatherinngs with the intent to develops friendshiips.

( as it is the self card , have you heard of starting a new convent with yourself ? this is done to hiliarously effect in the movie yes man , with jim carrey. where the leader of the group makes him start a convent with himself to say yes all the time.. so he was saying yes to having a Persian wife, to learning to sky dive,, and over does it..
til he meets the guy in the hospital who explains that it was just to get him started then he was to back off later on after he get out of his shell.
so that is what the wedding here reminds me off,, making a promise to yourself ).

the high honor here points to that you are to be leader , a manager, embrace it.. . this could mean being a guru, or spiritual leader later on.

and yeah the toils mean working hard.

so the only feedback I can think off is it is time to say no more.
I watch a scene in hallmark Christmas movie where her friend at work was asking her to do some of her work for her at work and she said yes til she makes a wish to stand up for herself.. so after the wish she tells her friend that she shouldnt' have to do her friends work for her, as she has her own work to do. , her friend didn't realize she was doing that.. but I bet it happened gradually .

the sudden wealth I feel is a sort of acclaim you will get, as we asked about peers and not about if yo will win bingo eheh.
the poverty when looking at it in the book is a really brutal card , sad to see how conditions were back in Victorian age .
the journey card says you will make a new travel to go where you really have to be.

0. soul message

there will be no child

well ,, sorry but there will.... just joking

the key thing here after reading the book, is the child card is key here next to the courtship card.
since there will be no child far as you know we will take the second approach to the child card.
in the child card she looks so happy full of life,

what I feel should be done is to renew your relationship , like go out for nights on the town,, try new things,, be like you were in yours 20s and dating was new again

the official speaks to a grouchy person,, so while your partner may not be as gruff as the card says,, it says to that he needs some childlike wonder in his life ..
as a soul message it is not related necessary to your first question, but instead what you need to hear at this time. !
so enjoy each other my new friend.

Falcor

May I?
What the most important thing I need to understand about myself atm?

HOLMES

hmm

not at the moment falcor

I am going to start a new thread later on.

AnemoneRosie

thanks anemonerosie,
is the real issue then your friend is trying to cause a rivelry and you are just cannon fodder on the side lins ? (I think more focused question a great deal of time lead to more accurate readings of course it is hard to get focused without giving all the details it is a fine line to tread a lot ) I will now look at the book that came with the kipper to see if there is any additional messages

I don't think that I'm cannon fodder. I think that my friend assumes that I'm completely on her side... when in reality I can see that the situation is much more nuanced, and so don't often agree with her positions.

1. riverly with opposite group /been with person for 10 years
community, message, lovers

to be honest, if I didnt' know the question was about how your peers see you at school , I would say that there all your friends feel it is time you guys got married for they see how good a match you are .
there was nothing really new added when I read the little black book that came with the kipper except the thing that stands out is this.

the letter in the old days and even before that,, wars used to be start or stopped by the messenger delivering their important letter.
you see this today by looking for the file that is important to the case within business aka memos, (think erin brockvich movie where they only won the case after the memos was given to them by a disgruntled employee in the movie).

so once you cool your friends intentions, good messages can perhaps smooth things over. the thing to warn about in the message is ciro says that all your messages are out there and made public, ( which I doubt unless you been hacked , so perhaps someone will share a message taken out of context of yours )

since the lovers is here,, perhaps the key thing is not to let this drama affect your current relationship , or that he will be there for you through it out more then you realize.

I'm frequently asked if I've gotten married yet. So yes. Perhaps that bled through anyway :)
Interesting about the memos. It feels important... but I can't put my finger on how, exactly.
The public thing is actually quite possible. There is a lot of he said/she said happening here. It's a rumour mill, and everyone wants to be ahead of it by spreading their own.

He'll be there for me more than I realize, for sure! :)

2. 28. expectation, 32 despair , 36 distant horizons.
so bored

ok looking at the book ,
the expectation is the "3 month patience card" which indicate dont' act rashly but instead be like the blake Shelton as he probes his fellow judges reaction to the singing. (I noticed that one time when his fellow judges were listening he was sitting sideways gauging what they thought and emotions shown on his face before making his decisions. there is a reason he is 5 time winner )

the despair is utter despair so the new heart of the matter where before it was communit,, it became despair.
so I think yes you had boredom but the true issue will e the rivelryy if he does take off will cause a rift and shake up in your group.
the distant horizons besides being dreams ,is really about traveling far , and let that anchor go.
hmm the distant horizon could be the 7 of cups in combo with the world card showing that you have to take a more worldly approach .

in the end , perhaps you should redo a career reading,

A rivalry could be devastating, as we're all competing for the same jobs. But the jobs are cooperative, rather than competitive, and we will need to be able to work together if we all get the jobs that we want.

interesting thing about the marriage card,, one of the contributers said that every one would eat the dill so to bring on the sexual desires at a wedding.

well that means that you should look for incentatives for everyone to work together,, like set up some social gatherinngs with the intent to develops friendshiips.

( as it is the self card , have you heard of starting a new convent with yourself ? this is done to hiliarously effect in the movie yes man , with jim carrey. where the leader of the group makes him start a convent with himself to say yes all the time.. so he was saying yes to having a Persian wife, to learning to sky dive,, and over does it..
til he meets the guy in the hospital who explains that it was just to get him started then he was to back off later on after he get out of his shell.
so that is what the wedding here reminds me off,, making a promise to yourself ).

the high honor here points to that you are to be leader , a manager, embrace it.. . this could mean being a guru, or spiritual leader later on.

and yeah the toils mean working hard.

so the only feedback I can think off is it is time to say no more.
I watch a scene in hallmark Christmas movie where her friend at work was asking her to do some of her work for her at work and she said yes til she makes a wish to stand up for herself.. so after the wish she tells her friend that she shouldnt' have to do her friends work for her, as she has her own work to do. , her friend didn't realize she was doing that.. but I bet it happened gradually .

I like this idea of promise to self. I do make those. My being a leader is certainly not news to me... many people have told me that I have this potential. Also, what a great scene! I'm still working on boundaries.

the sudden wealth I feel is a sort of acclaim you will get, as we asked about peers and not about if yo will win bingo eheh.
the poverty when looking at it in the book is a really brutal card , sad to see how conditions were back in Victorian age .
the journey card says you will make a new travel to go where you really have to be.

acclaim would be nice!

0. soul message

there will be no child

well ,, sorry but there will.... just joking

the key thing here after reading the book, is the child card is key here next to the courtship card.
since there will be no child far as you know we will take the second approach to the child card.
in the child card she looks so happy full of life,

what I feel should be done is to renew your relationship , like go out for nights on the town,, try new things,, be like you were in yours 20s and dating was new again

the official speaks to a grouchy person,, so while your partner may not be as gruff as the card says,, it says to that he needs some childlike wonder in his life ..
as a soul message it is not related necessary to your first question, but instead what you need to hear at this time. !
so enjoy each other my new friend.

Relationship renewal is a good idea. It's been 10 years. Time for a revamp!
Thanks for reading for me :)

May I?
What the most important thing I need to understand about myself atm?

The Kipper cards really shine when it comes to interpersonal questions... unlike Tarot they can't really tell you about yourself as well. Unless you have a lot of people inside of you, I suppose.