Dreams

Awkward.turtle91

Dreaming ..

Ever dreamt about a tarot deck?, I watched a review on a deck I wasn't interested in, I just thought it looked a little bit sassy.

It's called the Venessa deck I think, I've seen it on eBay a few times.

I'm wondering if the dream is telling me anything?

Such as the deck might have a message for me or be for me? Xx

Awkward.turtle91

To see a pack of tarot cards indicates that the dreamer is worrying about the future.

Does it look like this?
https://www.amazon.ca/Vanessa-Tarot-Lynyrd-Narciso/dp/1572815744

The card on the box is High Priestes. What does this image means to you when it comes to worries about your future?

Yes that's the one. Well I've been worried a lot about it I'm on the right path to self love, I've been trying to become more aware of that lately.

I'm not wondering if she's telling me to trust my gut.

bluelagune

Yes that's the one. Well I've been worried a lot about it I'm on the right path to self love, I've been trying to become more aware of that lately.

I'm not wondering if she's telling me to trust my gut.

Well, the thing with HP, she already knows. She knows the past, present and future because she has access to the Devine. These two things kind off contradict thems elves. The tarot deck shows you things because a person does not know. While the HP knows but at time refuses to share that information.

Self love is time dependant. At one point one gIves as self love and at times the person expects to recieve things in order to fulfill self love. HP is not dependent on this. She transcends time.

Awkward.turtle91

Well, the thing with HP, she already knows. She knows the past, present and future because she has access to the Devine. These two things kind off contradict thems elves. The tarot deck shows you things because a person does not know. While the HP knows but at time refuses to share that information.

Self love is time dependant. At one point one gIves as self love and at times the person expects to recieve things in order to fulfill self love. HP is not dependent on this. She transcends time.

So in other words what I think your saying is when I know I feel good and confident and things are going right I need to accept that. And when I'm doing things that I feel are helping me I need to know that I'm possibly being guided forwards then.

So tether then anticipating and feeling insecure that I'm not on the right path, I need to know I am and I'll end up being where I need eventually.
X

bluelagune

So tether then anticipating and feeling insecure that I'm not on the right path, I need to know I am and I'll end up being where I need eventually.
X

From above I have a feeling that you are kinda lost. The only reason we find ourself lost in my opinion is because we do not know who we are. Guiding by the devine is great but are you sure you are guided by the right devine? HP knows because she knows herself. "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" ... Maybe HP is something you need to learn to be?

Awkward.turtle91

From above I have a feeling that you are kinda lost. The only reason we find ourself lost in my opinion is because we do not know who we are. Guiding by the devine is great but are you sure you are guided by the right devine? HP knows because she knows herself. "BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" ... Maybe HP is something you need to learn to be?

Maybe I've got some work to do still it would seem šŸ˜‰ X