"PALMISTRY: What is in the lines of "Donald Trump's Right Hand?"

DownUnderNZer

Been many years since I looked at something like Palmistry properly, so am not sure what I will see really and I only learnt so much until I saw my mother's palm which was "not her life" at all! That is why I stopped.

Finding photos of Trump's left hand (clear close up) to compare was like finding Ambergris!

Even these photos are not perfect, but no harm in taking a peek or trying. Am going to see what I remember and if anything stands out for me rusty or not!

Anyone is welcome to give it a go!

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

PHOTO ONE:

PHOTO TWO:

DownUnderNZer

UP...CLOSE...AND PERSONAL

It is limited in some ways as I cannot find a "left hand image" and both of these photos are not as "clear" as one would like, but that is not to say that absolutely nothing stands out.

However, it is just not going to be him in an entire way, so let that be known!

EmpyreanKnight

I've always been curious about palmistry, and I hope the chiromantists here can provide some analysis of the lines in the hand of the new Leader of the Free World.

And since the people here seem to comport themselves properly, I don't think it needs saying that comments should be limited to the lines in his hand, and not their general size or plushiness. :)

CosmicBeing

be interesting to see what comes out of this. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Funny comment....My mother and I have the exact same palm. I forgot which hand... but we were looking at each other's palms and notice one of my palms is exactly like hers.

I'll see what I can find out about palm lines. I never really did a palm reading.. but I heard in india a good palm reader can erect a birth chart (astro) just by looking at the person's palm.

DownUnderNZer

Donald Trump: Right Palm

I think like most forms of "divination" each person learns how to read in "different ways", so how I might see it might be very different to how someone in Egypt or Turkey might etc.

Life Line:

At the very start of his life, it is hard to say if his birth was difficult or not or of he had a hard childhood. However, by his teens and early adulthood I tend to think there are "chops" and "changes" in his life and indications of "negative" and "positive" events/situations going on for certain.

On the most part from what I can see he has had a very healthy robust life with very little health problems, but "mostly" in his later adult years. Stress and setbacks could also be what I am seeing in his "younger days" rather than periods of "ill health". But with him holding his thumb and finger like that it is a bit tricky to say.

A:

Where the arrow is pointing to "A" on his life line this shows a major illness, an accident, and/or life changing event that will be rather disruptive or bad - not necessarily to do with health but definitely to do with him. And because it is further down on that line it means in his "later years" rather than "early on".

It has likely not happened yet. 70 years and on it looks like...

So, from robust and strong going either Trump's health is going to take a turn for the worse and/or he may suffer some major loss in his life, disruption, set backs, and/or struggles of some kind.

And as there are what I call "inner lines" that are shown at the point of the break, after it actually but strong lines, this could mean "losses" that may not be just him "directly".

For example, if there was a group involved in a car accident, three might be injured/killed not just the person being read.

Padma

and not their general size or plushiness. :)

Actually, size and plushiness have a lot to do with reading the overall hand ;) the fleshy palm of DT shows that he is sybaritic in his tendencies, and wants luxury. This is not a man who can go "roughing it" in the woods.

The fact that his fingers are so short - especially in comparison to his palm size - shows his - to put it politely - "earthy" nature. This is a sign of a person who does not think deeply, and who acts on very primary urges, uses rough and primary language, and has no refinement. The fact that his palm is longer than his fingers shows a lot of physical drive, but not enough momentum to keep it up. i.e. he has not got very much staying power or stamina.

It's hard to tell from the blurry pics, but I think the fact that his love line ends below his middle finger (Saturn) shows that he only really loves himself. Sign of megalomania. One could also say his true love or his heart is given to his work, so he is disciplined in that way. It also shows a tendency to the perverse (things in the closet). It is like the government minister who seems so tightly buttoned and repressed, but who likes to be spanked by a nanny in his off-hours.

It is also heavily marked by single, vertical lines, showing that he is very much a player. That it has a deep curve shows that he is emotional (but only in the way that the Knight of Cups rx is emotional - shows of juvenile emotion, loud and public, with no real depth/basis in the heart).

The fate line is broken, showing changes in direction or career. It also shows failures. It seems to stop right below or at the juncture with the line of head, and is topped with a cross, so his career path in life comes to a sudden and tragic end.

His little finger sits well away from the other fingers, again showing a perverse nature, as well as showing that he spends money loosely and without thought. This is a person who cannot hold his cash.

He has two firm rascettes on his wrist (chained lines around the wrist, at the base of the palm) showing good health till about the 70's. The last (3rd) rascette is shaky and sketchy, barely making an appearance, showing severe illness and loss of physical capability past the 70's (if he even makes it to his 80's).

His life line also suffers a complete break in his later years, showing that he may actually come to an abrupt and unexpected end. The fact that it picks up for a small appearance on the other side of the break shows he might be resuscitated, but ultimately will not survive the crisis. On a second inspection, his rascettes also show a break near the life line, so whatever happens is bound to be rapid and fatal.

He also appears to have a cross on his upper quadrant above and parallel to his thumb, (Mount of Mars) and it has many creases as well, in the lower quadrant (Mount of Venus) showing difficult times with his family as he grew up, and ultimately divorcing them all, so to speak. This may explain why he holds so closely to his children. He doesn't appear to have any close connection to his childhood family, and he feels betrayed and rejected; so he has created his own family, and he controls them closely, so they won't abandon him. It seems his break with his childhood family cost him a lot emotionally. The cross in Mars may also indicate how deeply the death of his older brother affected him, and shaped his own choices in life.

The fleshiness of Venus shows also how fond he is of food and of those luxuries I mentioned above.

His thumb, in the third picture, shows how pliable he is, by how far down it bends. This is a person who is loose and flexible, and can be blown this way and that by the opinion of others. Or can be easily swayed or convinced.

Finally, all I can see of his marriage lines (I can see two in the photo) shows that the current one will be ended by a death (cross on the end of the longer line). The deep but short line above it may show Ivanna Trump, another woman he was married to for a fairly long time. She seems to have left a deep impression on him; he does not forget her. In fact, because it is short but deep, it may suggest he still communicates with her - (on Mount of Mercury) but only quickly, about family matters.

The many lines and squiggles under the ring finger (Mount of Sun) show a great deal of effort spent in gaining fame and fortune, but lacking a solid trident there means he never really makes it. In fact, it looks rather like a fireworks going off there - little lines leaping out in all directions - lots and lots of effort poured into public appearance and success, but no solid, lasting foundation/respect that he craves.

The basic M shape made of all his prominent lines, that clearly shows in his palm in the last picture, shows he will never want for food or housing or any of the basic things in life, and also shows he tries to show a solid facade to the world.

Overall the hand presents as a fleshy sybarite, fond of his food and luxury, and physically expressive (long palm) and also crass and blunt in speech, lacking in imagination and spirituality - and having a very short temper (short fingers).

That is all I can see from these photos. I wish there was a really clear shot, so we could see all of his small detail lines! However, no doubt this is about as good as anyone can find on the internet.

Interesting thread, DND.

DownUnderNZer

Am about to do some cooking...

Well, all kinds of things should be looked at like finger size, shape, and the nails. Vertical lines and horizontal lines.

I cannot really do that as I would need his hand in front of me plus I did not really learn it to that extent.

"Mounts" are also important as well as the "thumb"....fortunately I do remember the "addiction line" and a little about the "thumb" and the "plumpness of the mounts" to mean this or that. I also remember things about: broken lines, stars, branches, criss crosses, curves, weak and strong line etc. Just not sure how much I remember though.

However, having said that, those kind of details will be hard to see with these photos not being close up or clear. Except the broken lines as I have seen that with the life line and fate line just not the "fine lines" that could exist.

I've always been curious about palmistry, and I hope the chiromantists here can provide some analysis of the lines in the hand of the new Leader of the Free World.

And since the people here seem to comport themselves properly, I don't think it needs saying that comments should be limited to the lines in his hand, and not their general size or plushiness. :)

CB: You should give it a go!

I am going to go off what I remember. Not sure if I will look up more things in depth, may have to buy a book for that anyhow, also, there are lines that are not so visible so it would be pointless. Cannot work with what is not seen. Will see...especially if I get stuck on remembering what "line" means "what".:D

I know criss crosses mean blocks and disturbances and branches going up are "positive" whereas "branches" going down are "negative". I might be fine actually... :)

But there are some "distinctive lines" in these images that can be read, so not a total waste of time if anyone was to give it a shot.

be interesting to see what comes out of this. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Funny comment....My mother and I have the exact same palm. I forgot which hand... but we were looking at each other's palms and notice one of my palms is exactly like hers.

I'll see what I can find out about palm lines. I never really did a palm reading.. but I heard in india a good palm reader can erect a birth chart (astro) just by looking at the person's palm.

Padma

I don't know if you noticed, but I gave it a lengthy shot.

DownUnderNZer

I think probably more in depth than I will be able to do. :D

I do want to go over the "mounts" or "fleshy parts" - as I recall they were quite significant.

Not sure if I will be able to break it down as thoroughly as you have though although I would like to take the time to look at this more a little bit later on and compare when I do write mine up.

So, I will come back to this and just maybe I should do it in one go like you...

Actually, size and plushiness have a lot to do with reading the overall hand ;) the fleshy palm of DT shows that he is sybaritic in his tendencies, and wants luxury. This is not a man who can go "roughing it" in the woods.

The fact that his fingers are so short - especially in comparison to his palm size - shows his - to put it politely - "earthy" nature. This is a sign of a person who does not think deeply, and who acts on very primary urges, uses rough and primary language, and has no refinement. The fact that his palm is longer than his fingers shows a lot of physical drive, but not enough momentum to keep it up. i.e. he has not got very much staying power or stamina.

It's hard to tell from the blurry pics, but I think the fact that his love line ends below his middle finger (Saturn) shows that he only really loves himself. Sign of megalomania. One could also say his true love or his heart is given to his work, so he is disciplined in that way. It also shows a tendency to the perverse (things in the closet). It is like the government minister who seems so tightly buttoned and repressed, but who likes to be spanked by a nanny in his off-hours.

It is also heavily marked by single, vertical lines, showing that he is very much a player. That it has a deep curve shows that he is emotional (but only in the way that the Knight of Cups rx is emotional - shows of juvenile emotion, loud and public, with no real depth/basis in the heart).

The fate line is broken, showing changes in direction or career. It also shows failures. It seems to stop right below or at the juncture with the line of head, and is topped with a cross, so his career path in life comes to a sudden and tragic end.

His little finger sits well away from the other fingers, again showing a perverse nature, as well as showing that he spends money loosely and without thought. This is a person who cannot hold his cash.

He has two firm rascettes on his wrist (chained lines around the wrist, at the base of the palm) showing good health till about the 70's. The last (3rd) rascette is shaky and sketchy, barely making an appearance, showing severe illness and loss of physical capability past the 70's (if he even makes it to his 80's).

His life line also suffers a complete break in his later years, showing that he may actually come to an abrupt and unexpected end. The fact that it picks up for a small appearance on the other side of the break shows he might be resuscitated, but ultimately will not survive the crisis. On a second inspection, his rascettes also show a break near the life line, so whatever happens is bound to be rapid and fatal.

He also appears to have a cross on his upper quadrant above and parallel to his thumb, (Mount of Mars) and it has many creases as well, in the lower quadrant (Mount of Venus) showing difficult times with his family as he grew up, and ultimately divorcing them all, so to speak. This may explain why he holds so closely to his children. He doesn't appear to have any close connection to his childhood family, and he feels betrayed and rejected; so he has created his own family, and he controls them closely, so they won't abandon him. It seems his break with his childhood family cost him a lot emotionally. The cross in Mars may also indicate how deeply the death of his older brother affected him, and shaped his own choices in life.

The fleshiness of Venus shows also how fond he is of food and of those luxuries I mentioned above.

His thumb, in the third picture, shows how pliable he is, by how far down it bends. This is a person who is loose and flexible, and can be blown this way and that by the opinion of others. Or can be easily swayed or convinced.

Finally, all I can see of his marriage lines (I can see two in the photo) shows that the current one will be ended by a death (cross on the end of the longer line). The deep but short line above it may show Ivanna Trump, another woman he was married to for a fairly long time. She seems to have left a deep impression on him; he does not forget her. In fact, because it is short but deep, it may suggest he still communicates with her - (on Mount of Mercury) but only quickly, about family matters.

The many lines and squiggles under the ring finger (Mount of Sun) show a great deal of effort spent in gaining fame and fortune, but lacking a solid trident there means he never really makes it. In fact, it looks rather like a fireworks going off there - little lines leaping out in all directions - lots and lots of effort poured into public appearance and success, but no solid, lasting foundation/respect that he craves.

The basic M shape made of all his prominent lines, that clearly shows in his palm in the last picture, shows he will never want for food or housing or any of the basic things in life, and also shows he tries to show a solid facade to the world.

Overall the hand presents as a fleshy sybarite, fond of his food and luxury, and physically expressive (long palm) and also crass and blunt in speech, lacking in imagination and spirituality - and having a very short temper (short fingers).

That is all I can see from these photos. I wish there was a really clear shot, so we could see all of his small detail lines! However, no doubt this is about as good as anyone can find on the internet.

Interesting thread, DND.