Rune Stones or Decks?

Mermaid

Hey, sorry this is a bit off topic now, I only just found the thread -

(nasty lecturers are making me do essays and keeping me from posting at aeclectic! What are they thinking? I'm behind on all the discusssions!)

Anyway, back on page three Umbrae said that all his previous rune threads sunk without trace, but maybe that's because noone here knows enough about runes to contribute properly?

It doesn't mean we don't want to learn new things!

Would Umbrae or Malachite or anyone else here with lots of runic knowledge consider running a short study course? Or perhaps posting some rune basics up sometime? I know it'd be a lot of work, but I'm sure everyone here would really appreciate it, and you might find some more folk to post with!

Bright blessings
Mermaid

PS - pretty please ... maybe as a Samhein/Beltane gift? ;-)

Malachite

I reckon we could whip something up between us...
Umbrae..what do you think?...(btw..you have mail!)

Diana

I'd also love to have you guys as teachers. I have some runes somewhere in a drawer, unused, never even looked at for lack of some good advice. It would be great to get them out and make friends with them.

Kiama

Hey, I' be willing to help Malachite and Umbrae with this. Granted, I don't use the Runes on a regular basis anymore, but there was a time when I did, and they're like old friends now!

Kiama

Mermaid

Yipee, I can't wait!

BB
Mermaid

Kaz

if you guys would inform us on how using runes, i would be very interested.
gonna make meself a set, so count me in :)

kaz

Umbrae

Malachite, Kiama, and Umbrae are working diligently on providing an informative and comprehensive study group on Runes.

We thank you for your interest. Designing a study session is a daunting task for us. At the core of our efforts is a desire to provide you with tools, which you can use, to enrich your lives, and help you on your path, (and serve as a wonderful adjunct to the tarot).

Stay tuned.

Liliana

I cant wait, how wonderful it will be to not only have a set of runes made just for me, but an entire group ofwise people to teach me how to use them

:THP

I wonder if Solandia would let us make a set of rune icons for use like the Tarot ones ;)

MystiqueMoonlight

Umbrae, what do you make you runes on? I kinda got lost in all the hoo har. It is very difficult to obtain runes carved into stones/crystal here in Australia.

I would love to have a study group based on runes. Count me in!!

jade

bump

in light,
the moderator chick!
(that's jade by the way no malachite LOL)