Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #4


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Thanks for the feedback. I have no idea why Death came up. Q is a business the franchisor not a person so looks like they might express empathy but not help with the money?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
FB: They just asked (and I agreed) for me to stay until the 17th.

4 of pents - (K cups base)
Perhaps, but its doubtful, but he does care about you so will feel for you.

Does BL hurt not having me in his life right now?
Top   #21
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
FB: They just asked (and I agreed) for me to stay until the 17th.

4 of pents - (K cups base)
Perhaps, but its doubtful, but he does care about you so will feel for you.

Does BL hurt not having me in his life right now?
King of Cups
Emotionally he's in control and seemingly doing ok.

QU: Am I right that something is around the corner ? (SNSP)
Top   #22
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
King of Cups
Emotionally he's in control and seemingly doing ok.

QU: Am I right that something is around the corner ? (SNSP)
Page of Wands

Yes, come the early spring time things will be very fulfilling.

Q - Is X trying to hurt me on purpose?
Top   #23
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Page of Wands

Yes, come the early spring time things will be very fulfilling.

Q - Is X trying to hurt me on purpose?
King of Wands
X might be wanting to make a point or otherwise get their way ....so more no than yes (this King isn't squeamish IMO about stepping on toes)

QU: Will C (place) lead to something good ?
Top   #24
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 
Feedback


Will I be able to enrol in TKK now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
knight of cups (page cups base), yes - it should be fine
Yes, their registration is still open and they are very friendly and welcoming (still invited me to drop in anytime to see their kids in class when I expressed I cant afford the fees - Knight of cups/page of cups)
Top   #25

HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
King of Wands
X might be wanting to make a point or otherwise get their way ....so more no than yes (this King isn't squeamish IMO about stepping on toes)

QU: Will C (place) lead to something good ?
Ten of pentacles
Yes, you'll feel enriched if C is a venue you go to, if it's a residential location, you'll be tempted to settle down, as you'll feel you prosper here.

Ques
Does it look more likely that I'm staying here by next year?
Top   #26
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ten of pentacles
Yes, you'll feel enriched if C is a venue you go to, if it's a residential location, you'll be tempted to settle down, as you'll feel you prosper here.

Ques
Does it look more likely that I'm staying here by next year?
Yes - 7 of pents, but it will be worth the wait

Will they offer me more money to stay after todays convo?
Top   #27
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
Yes - 7 of pents, but it will be worth the wait

Will they offer me more money to stay after todays convo?
Knight of Wands
I think no, you will keep moving forward to your new job (or even if they do it's moot - you will not stick around)

QU: Will I be able to work out what this is ? (TEIEL)
Top   #28
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Knight of Wands
I think no, you will keep moving forward to your new job (or even if they do it's moot - you will not stick around)

QU: Will I be able to work out what this is ? (TEIEL)
Six of swords in a reversed. Not yet you're not in the right state of mind to work out things or circumstances aren't just right. Maybe you need to release some other convictions or conclusions in order to get moving.

Was I deceiving myself all the time by believing in this?
Top   #29
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of swords in a reversed. Not yet you're not in the right state of mind to work out things or circumstances aren't just right. Maybe you need to release some other convictions or conclusions in order to get moving.

Was I deceiving myself all the time by believing in this?
Four of wands
No, you're trying to hold it together, and however the outcome may be, you're headed on a path that leads to your ultimate happiness.

Ques
Am I too slow in my progress?
Top   #30
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.