Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #4


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8 of swords
Possibly, they are scared and second guessing themselves ...part of the fear may be about not feeling good enough.

QU: Will A and I get on well together ?
Ace of Pentacles yes there is a chance.

Is that "F" letter on their username something related to women?
Top   #951
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ace of Pentacles yes there is a chance.

Is that "F" letter on their username something related to women?
Empress
Yes, some female who is/was significant to them.

Ques
Was A being truthful about that?
Top   #952
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Empress
Yes, some female who is/was significant to them.

Ques
Was A being truthful about that?
Tower rv, not truthful because trying to cover something up.

Will I ever have those 2013 good times with him again?
Top   #953
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
WilI ever have those 2013 good times with him again?
Six of Wands. Yes.

Q: Will anyone on that site message me today?
Top   #954
Elnaz's Avatar
Elnaz  Elnaz is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2016
Location: England
Posts: 684
Elnaz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Six of Wands. Yes.

Q: Will anyone on that site message me today?
3 of cups rx. No. Not today.


Q.does S still love E ?
Top   #955
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elnaz View Post
3 of cups rx. No. Not today.


Q.does S still love E ?
9 of Wands
S is very wary and doesn't want to risk getting hurt, the base is 5 of swords which means that one of this couple feels or is beginning to feel defeated in this relationship ...but no clear yes/no for you.

QU: Will this succeed for them ? (TTIPA)
Top   #956
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
9 of Wands
S is very wary and doesn't want to risk getting hurt, the base is 5 of swords which means that one of this couple feels or is beginning to feel defeated in this relationship ...but no clear yes/no for you.

QU: Will this succeed for them ? (TTIPA)
Five of cups rv clarified by King of Wands

Yes they will although they are pessimistic about it.

Was S reading for me true?
Top   #957
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Five of cups rv clarified by King of Wands

Yes they will although they are pessimistic about it.

Was S reading for me true?
The Lovers
Yes they made a connection to the cards/the truth.

QU: Will I continue to take lessons from MM ?
Top   #958
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Five of cups rv clarified by King of Wands

Yes they will although they are pessimistic about it.

Was S reading for me true?
Ace of swords
Yes, as true as it can be.

Ques
Did L purposely misinterpreted the cards?
Top   #959
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ace of swords
Yes, as true as it can be.

Ques
Did L purposely misinterpreted the cards?
High Priestess rv yes I would say so.
Wanted them to be negative or positive.

Is my intuition about their feelings for me all along real?
Top   #960
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.