A very strange dream .. involving crabs šŸ¦€

Awkward.turtle91

I had a dream I was on this boat, and it was like a hospital. My nan (alive) was there and my granddad was sick (he's in spirit now). We were waiting for him to come out and i sat down and this old man sat down near me, he kicked me off the bed and took my meat and blanket.

I gave the nurse the meat to go in the fridge for my granddad and nan to see if they'd eat something. Her name had the word hope and chance in it I think.

On the way to where ever it is the boat had a few problems, it was rising waves above us which was swallowing people in front (something was underneath) so i threw cookies at the thing underneath.

Then it stopped we'd found something simaler and I was the one who had to drag it along with us to a safe place so it didn't harm any one.

Then we got back or what was left of the people, I was stood next to this man and said can you slow it down and he said no I've got to go fast. Because we had crabs and spiders following us and the crabs pinched my bottom.

I'm wondering if this bizzare twisted dream is saying that my granddad is spirtit is looking over my nan and I. Like we cared for him. I wonder if this is suggesting he comes to visit from time to time also even if I don't notice.

I wonder if the boat is suggesting problems I have had in the present world where things have all got a bit to much and I've sort of had a meltdown on some people (the boat was a six of swords boat).

I wonder if this creature is suggesting that I'm working on my problems and I'm learning how to not rush into things. ?

RiverRunsDeep

I have a couple ideas about your dream....

The boat/hospital/rising waves would indicate the dream is mainly about the need for healing, especially in regard to overwhelming emotional issues.

Crabs are a symbol of the subconscious, so the fact that it was pinching your behind could mean that your subconscious has an important message it is trying to bring to your attention right now.

That's all I've got! HTH

Awkward.turtle91

I have a couple ideas about your dream....

The boat/hospital/rising waves would indicate the dream is mainly about the need for healing, especially in regard to overwhelming emotional issues.

Crabs are a symbol of the subconscious, so the fact that it was pinching your behind could mean that your subconscious has an important message it is trying to bring to your attention right now.

That's all I've got! HTH

It's odd that you say that because, I'm in the process of self healing and teaching my self self love, so maybe it isn't just self love I need to work on. As you suggest maybe it's overwhelming emotional issues such as when I have meltdowns etc that I need to work on.

I wonder if I should do a mini tarot spread to see what my subconscious is trying to tell me. It's funny how it seems to be telling me off in my dreams, next time I wish it would happen In a better manner.

X

Debra

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful dream. I see you there as a nurturer and caretaker and the brave one who figures out how to deal with the monster below and protect others from it. All this makes me want to wrap my arms around you, pat you on the back and say "good for you! you are a hero!"

There's always crabs and spiders, the bad-dream creatures, and maybe they will pinch your butt, but you know how to tame the worst with cookies.

To me, this reminds me of dreams where things are really bad and yet you figure out a way to deal with them--it is a reminder from yourself that you are stronger than you may feel :heart:

Awkward.turtle91

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful dream. I see you there as a nurturer and caretaker and the brave one who figures out how to deal with the monster below and protect others from it. All this makes me want to wrap my arms around you, pat you on the back and say "good for you! you are a hero!"

There's always crabs and spiders, the bad-dream creatures, and maybe they will pinch your butt, but you know how to tame the worst with cookies.

To me, this reminds me of dreams where things are really bad and yet you figure out a way to deal with them--it is a reminder from yourself that you are stronger than you may feel :heart:

Hey deb,

Hugs and pats on the back are always welcome! Yes there's always spidered aren't there.
I like that you've said it's because I know how to tame the worst cookies. And that I'm a ntuturer what you said reminds me of the queen of cups!.

Yes it does doesn't it?. I think that's a lovely message about being stronger then I feel, I'm often told that I'm a lot stronger then I think I am.

Xx

pumpkins

Hey awkward turtle! Thought of adding my take on this dream of yours. Please take whatever you feel like taking from this interpretation (inserted within the post) and discard the rest.

I had a dream I was on this boat, and it was like a hospital. My nan (alive) was there and my granddad was sick (he's in spirit now). We were waiting for him to come out and i sat down and this old man sat down near me, he kicked me off the bed and took my meat and blanket.

****** The boat is vehicle/life situation/Hospital points at sickness or some situation that needs proper attention people involved can recover from illness or whatever is causing the issue. An old man is after something that you have, he is after displacing you from a situation that you care about, he wants to take away your comfort (meat that gives you energy/stamina to keep moving forward and blanket that keeps you comforted during the process- he is after depleting your resources- life energy and comfort)ā€¦Hospital definitely means something has already caused sickness since people are there in the situation already and as you are waiting outside and hope to see them better, someone else is trying to take away your comfort and wellbeing. Pay attention. Also do you know an older man and woman whom you care for at the moment? You are closely attached to them at this time but they are sick! You may or may not be aware of it. Another is causing discomfort*******

I gave the nurse the meat to go in the fridge for my granddad and nan to see if they'd eat something. Her name had the word hope and chance in it I think.

***** You are giving something to this nurse which is supposed to feed someone else (the older couple, again). Have you had chance meeting with a woman who is connected to this situation with you, older couple and a difficult situation where a sickness could be involved? She comes with ā€œhope and chanceā€. Trust her*****

On the way to where ever it is the boat had a few problems, it was rising waves above us which was swallowing people in front (something was underneath) so i threw cookies at the thing underneath.

**** The boat has problems, means the mechanism to move forward was faulty. The waves under the boat were rising and swallowing ppl. Something hidden (something underneath) is causing major issues that are affecting peopleā€™s lives or possibly pushing them out of the scene, deliberately). You threw cookies, means you have means to tame that something underneath which is hidden and causing trouble. And you took care of the situation by using your cookies(talent/experience)*******

Then it stopped we'd found something simaler and I was the one who had to drag it along with us to a safe place so it didn't harm any one.

******Was it that you found something smaller/similar? You have to stop what is going on as you are capable enough to do it and as You were the one who dragged the boat out to a safe place which means you have means and mechanism to bring this situation to a better place so the effect of harm is mitigated or dissolved.******

Then we got back or what was left of the people, I was stood next to this man and said can you slow it down and he said no I've got to go fast. Because we had crabs and spiders following us and the crabs pinched my bottom.

******* Some of this situation has been lost already but something is still left. There is a man around you that wants to steer the situation fast while you think that he should slow down. Someone is deliberately pushing a situation that you are involved in so you can reach its end while this situation needs careful and slow peddling. The man is steering the situation the way he wants, you are spectator in this. There are other creatures (ppl) involved who are trying to distract you by pinching so you pay less attention and get involved with your own personal injuries. Why are they after you? what do they want from you? Pay attention******

Hope you find it useful!

Isobel Gaudie

My take might be a little short. There had been some great interpretations above me.
I've been dealing with my own dreams for years and later in psychoanalysis.

Dreams are often influenced by current states. But some symbols are very archetypical. The sea is a great one. It often stands for our origin of life and the subconscious, or the greater subconscious. That is like a deep sea of memories, experiences, secrets.
A boat might be a symbol for healing if there are troubled waters. But beneath you have this big great origin of life. A boat just floats above. Scratching the surface.

Then there is family, elder family. Food is like a connection. Sharing food is making a connection. Then those crabs that pinch you might be like possible reminders of whatever.

Maybe you should go to your nan, as she is still alive and spend quality time with her.
Talk to her, listen to her stories and learn about history. The history of your family. It will bring you closer to your own origin and history. Also closer to your granddad.

Spiders and craps could be a reminder that time could be running out, or use the time you have.
If I would associate a tarot card. It would be the Moon. That would reinforce my idea to seek time and conversations with her.

Awkward.turtle91

My take might be a little short. There had been some great interpretations above me.
I've been dealing with my own dreams for years and later in psychoanalysis.

Dreams are often influenced by current states. But some symbols are very archetypical. The sea is a great one. It often stands for our origin of life and the subconscious, or the greater subconscious. That is like a deep sea of memories, experiences, secrets.
A boat might be a symbol for healing if there are troubled waters. But beneath you have this big great origin of life. A boat just floats above. Scratching the surface.

Then there is family, elder family. Food is like a connection. Sharing food is making a connection. Then those crabs that pinch you might be like possible reminders of whatever.

Maybe you should go to your nan, as she is still alive and spend quality time with her.
Talk to her, listen to her stories and learn about history. The history of your family. It will bring you closer to your own origin and history. Also closer to your granddad.

Spiders and craps could be a reminder that time could be running out, or use the time you have.
If I would associate a tarot card. It would be the Moon. That would reinforce my idea to seek time and conversations with her.

Hello I visit my nan regularly she's here at home on a day to day basis, she comes round every evening too. There's not mucin quality time to be had I'm afraid she doesn't talk very much and things she does say aren't 100% accurate.

I like the idea of the time you have and the time running out, again she doesn't speak very much and isn't the best to talk with (not being rude towards her or anything at all).

I wonder if the moon may signify some loneliness.

X

Awkward.turtle91

I'll get b k to others feed back later on today