Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Tarot Books in Spanish

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Resident

Deuxor 
Tarot Books in Spanish

Hello fellow readers and believers of the tarot
As you cand read in the title, I´ve been looking for some useful books of the tarot in Spanish.
I want to believe that there are some of you who are spanish talkers or even hispanics like myself.
The main reason I´ve been looking for a good Tarot book in spanish is that buying one from online stores can get a little bit expensive and sadly I can´t afford them at the moment.
Thanks for your time and many blessings into your life!
Top   #1
Citizen

_R_ 

My Spanish isn't great but I have read (or attempted to read) a couple of Tarot books in that language.

Perhaps you could begin with the classic booklet most French Tarotists have begun with, namely, "El Tarot Respuesta Del Futuro" by Tchalai?

There is also "El tarot o la máquina de imaginar" by the writer Alberto Cousté, probably one of the more interesting and useful books written since the second half of the XXth century, in any language, in my opinion. It is a synthesis of the "classic" and pre-war French authors, combined with a mythopoetic sensitivity. Highly recommended. (Look for editions that also come with the 22 Marseilles majors.)

And one final one, "Tarot, El arte de adivinar" by Enrique Eskenazi.

Hope this helps!
Top   #2

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.