Tarot Social Media Sites

Dogs&Coffee

Hey all!

I was just wondering what your favorite Tarot Social Medias might be?

Tumblrs, Blogs, YouTube Channels, etc?

I'm looking to kill time / expand my subscription lists today :)

Thanks!

gregory

Aeclectic. What more does anyone need ?

Dogs&Coffee

Aeclectic. What more does anyone need ?

There's nothing wrong with chocolate chip cookies, but occasionally I might want a peanut butter one. :3

Also, forums are nice, but Tumblr tend to be more art oriented, And I like the background noise of youtube videos.

AJ

I couldn't find the rule, but most forums of any kind discourage links to other forums.

Makes sense, you wouldn't barge into a friends house and ask their guest to come to your whatever.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Part of the No Advertising or Self-Promotion section of the Forum Rules states:
Spam, affiliate links, email addresses, and links to other forums will be removed from posts, threads, or signatures without notice. Posts including Amazon links may be altered to include Aeclectic Tarot's affiliate ID.
Linking to other websites is fine. Linking to other forums is not fine. If there are links to other forums in this or any other thread, please Post Report those posts so those links can be removed.

rwcarter, Moderator of Tarot Books & Media

I couldn't find the rule, but most forums of any kind discourage links to other forums.

Makes sense, you wouldn't barge into a friends house and ask their guest to come to your whatever.

Dogs&Coffee

I wasn't asking for other forums... goodness knows this one is enough... but blogs, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, youtube channels, and other applicable social media I don't think would be breaking the rules?...

rwcarter

Moderator Note

but blogs, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, youtube channels, and other applicable social media I don't think would be breaking the rules?...
Yes, those are all fine as they're not forums.