Dream last night

Awkward.turtle91

Please try and keep answers short/medium sized I'd appreciate, reading isn't my strength and it gets a little overwhelming when I've got one long block to read and respond to :) (it's all I ask)

So this morning when I feel back to sleep I had this dream that I was on vacation, I felt like I was in Disney world. I felt that I was with a husband (I'm single, not married).

We were struggling a little bit and this old man gave me some coupons a bit like money and said this would help your relationship together and it has silly little things on it like

"Cook her breakfast Sunday, make sure you spend time together Saturday etc."

So as the dream went on there was this storm and I was desperate to go on one of the rides even though it was closed, I woke up again and the dream I feel had flicked into something else.

I was in such a deep sleep and I new it, I had a dream that there was this old lady stood by my beside. (She was so friendly) she looked a bit like well had facial features of Doreen virtue but she wasn't she felt familiar she had long long grey hair and was very thin.

She sat watching me with a friendly smile and was talking to me asking me all sorts of questions asking me what was going on and how things felt.

I had a man in the second part and I think he was taken but was later on single (and I had a dream in the dream I kissed him, and it was passionate)

She spoke to me and asked me how it felt and why I was worried what others might have heard or thought, she told me to wake up so I could realise I was on my own with her in private then to go back to sleep.

Sorry for the long paragraph my self,
Any opinions

bluelagune

I just have a question: When you are dating someone and something about them is not approved by your friends or family, would you dump them? Or would you stick up for them?
Example: the guy is perfect, you are in love and then you fin out he had a criminal record. You still love him. Would you stay with him or would you dump him?

Awkward.turtle91

I've stuck by the men I've dated before, not everyone's perfect in life people have flaws. [emoji4]

I like a guy for the guy, I do take into consideration my family and friends concerns but I mainly listen to me. X

Unless they were a creep! X obviously!

bluelagune

I've stuck by the men I've dated before, not everyone's perfect in life people have flaws. [emoji4]

I like a guy for the guy, I do take into consideration my family and friends concerns but I mainly listen to me. X

Unless they were a creep! X obviously!

then I'm off on this one. I was thinking maybe she is a relative who trying to tell you to stop listening to other peoples opinions. But it looks like you got your ducks in the row :)

Awkward.turtle91

then I'm off on this one. I was thinking maybe she is a relative who trying to tell you to stop listening to other peoples opinions. But it looks like you got your ducks in the row :)

The only thing I could think off possibly, is I got my self creeped out by a guy I was flirting with in the summer, thinking "I couldn't, I shouldn't, he could do better."

To myself, that's the only person I don't listen to and have doubts with (oddly which he then got a girl, and well doesn't any more). So I'm wondering if that matches up with partially on what you say.

Maybe I shouldn't listen to my inner doubts?
Maybe the lady (I'm not sure who she was), was trying to teach me that it's okay to like someone, and that I need to let them in?

Xx