Horary-Does he regret it? I'm a newbie and need help

NeptuneRising

quesited and I had a fall out via facebook -he was a love interest- i asked whether he regret those messages or not. So im jupiter and he is mercury in pisces in my 3rd. His sig is in pisces which means he is ruled by me, jupiter. so he has feelings and he also combust by sun which happens to be his 3rd ruler. So that means he is regretting it? Saturn in 1st but im thinking it represent my emotional state. I was quite depressed and overwhelmed with bad thoughts at that time. Here is the chart:

dPn2NV.gif

Sharla

Your jupiter and he's mercury. He's receiving you by sign, but is also combust the sun like you say....and he is also in a mute sign being in pisces, so seems like he maybe is regretting it yes, but being in a mute sign he won't admit this to you yet.

Mercury (him) is also in the fall and detriment of his sign, so yes he is worrying about what he may have caused with you.

The moon's next aspect is a trine to saturn, so as saturn's in your 1st, saturn is representing yourself, so maybe you will be remaining quite cold with him after what he has done, until at least moon changes signs.

CosmicBeing

I'm half asleep right now...been sick all day. But, may I ask when did conversation stop.

To me the chart shows more like you aren't seeing the situation clearly.
Saturn in first.
Then 7th lord (him) is 4 degrees away from Sun... which I think makes it conjunct not cazimi.... so I notice whenever sun is conjunct with a significant it always keeps that person hidden no matter what.
He is ruled by Mercury and in 3rd house... so he has to me good communication skills which I would think he wouldn't regret what was said.

To answer your may question..I don't think he regrets what he said.

CosmicBeing

Like sharla pointed out he is in detriment/fall... I am not 100% sure what that would mean for him right now. That could be indicating a lot of things (personal opinion)....

Could be he doesn't know what to say to you right now?

Have you tried reaching out to him?

NeptuneRising

Like sharla pointed out he is in detriment/fall... I am not 100% sure what that would mean for him right now. That could be indicating a lot of things (personal opinion)....

Could be he doesn't know what to say to you right now?

Have you tried reaching out to him?

CosmicBeing and Sharla, thank you so much for your interprations. @CosmicBeing, Conversation stopped in 4 months ago and i closed all my accounts so he doesn't aware what i'm doing till then. i have just learnt he is in military and won't be here until june. Maybe thats why he feels so powerless. I did cast a chart 3 months ago about his feelings, he was in my exaltation and now in my sign. I don't know i just have that gut feeling he is missing me but anyway i will never be able to forgive him after what he did. ı wouldn't even respond if he reach me out to be honest , even though i still have feelings for him

Sharla

Well you've had some good help here with your 1st post haven't you :D

One last thing i've just noticed is his antiscion is directly on you,and only just separating, so your separating by a conjunction by antiscion of a 5min arc from him....so id say you were pretty much on his mind, especially with him being in your sign also.

And with neptune being in the same house as him and conjunct the sun, then id say he was wishing he never said what he said.....id say he was confused as of what to do now.

CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing and Sharla, thank you so much for your interprations. @CosmicBeing, Conversation stopped in 4 months ago and i closed all my accounts so he doesn't aware what i'm doing till then. i have just learnt he is in military and won't be here until june. Maybe thats why he feels so powerless.

It could...also there is a lot going on with government around the world. So he could also be overwhelmed with work.

Well I only looked on the surface of the chart... so the final meaning of the chart might be a combination of me and sharla's view.

Also if it means anything Saturn rules 3rd house and it's in 1st house. So that may means something.....Maybe reopen your accounts so he can see. Maybe that could open a chance for communication or at least give him an idea how to reach back out if he wants to.

Also looking at the characteristic of third house ruler... Saturn is a planet of limitation and blocks... could well explain the block of him being in the military... makes it hard for him to open a line of communication with you.

NeptuneRising

thank you guys for all your effort, i can see more clear now. As i mentioned im a newbie i don't even know what antiscia mean so you guys really helped :D. i hope i can interpret charts more professional some day. thanks again, lots of love :)