Message from an Angel

Persimmon

CLOSED

2 people only please :) 1 Angel message in exchange for feedback, and for people who can sit right now,not come back to it later. No questions asked, just a general angel message. I have some oracle cards here but I will only be using them to meditate on,as opposed to using their normal meanings.

1) Bluelagune

2) Dartellus

bluelagune

Hi Persimmon, id like to participate :)

Dartellus

Hiya!

Please, i want one too.

Thanks!

Persimmon

Hi Persimmon, id like to participate :)

Hi Bluelagune :)

Message for you:

For quite some time now you have been feeling that something is missing and in your mind, heart and soul you have felt yourself 'searching' for someone who is on your wave length, someone who your soul will recognise and 'click' with, someone with whom you have a deep soul connection with, because currently in your life, there is no one who fulfills this criteria and it's left you wanting. You have people around you who you care for and vice versa, but you sense intuitively that they are not on the same level as you in a soulful/energetic kind of way. They are not like you, you hold a different vibration to them. I feel you will find this person but it is going to take longer than you would like. I see you meeting someone like this in 2 years, and when you meet it will be like reconnecting with long lost family, because your soul will recognise this person as you have shared many past lives before. I feel this person may become a very close best friend, as opposed to a love interest. You will feel like soul family.

does this resonate?

Persimmon

Hiya!

Please, i want one too.

Thanks!

Hi :)

Message for you:

I feel you are very eager to 'get things started' and to achieve things, do things, make things happen - it's feels like you want to have done it already and accomplished something and be grasping the achievement already! Your energy feels rushed, like you are trying to jump ahead with these things rather than do the work or steps in takes to complete them, which can sometimes take a longer time than you might like. I also feel you feel the desire to be publically recognised for an achievement, because you want to feel good about yourself through other people recognising and acknowledging what you accomplished. I also feel like you need to do an energy clearing because you have very strong energy for manifesting but currently it is cluttered and muddled and it is not conducive to focusing on manifesting a goal at the moment - a guided visualisation meditation to clear your chakras will work well well for you with this - then after it is cleared you would have no problem focusing your energy on manifesting a special goal of yours, as your energy is extremely strong :) Remember to be patient and put in the work though,instead of trying to skip that part and rush ahead.

does this resonate?

Dartellus

Hi :)

Message for you:

I feel you are very eager to 'get things started' and to achieve things, do things, make things happen - it's feels like you want to have done it already and accomplished something and be grasping the achievement already! Your energy feels rushed, like you are trying to jump ahead with these things rather than do the work or steps in takes to complete them, which can sometimes take a longer time than you might like. I also feel you feel the desire to be publically recognised for an achievement, because you want to feel good about yourself through other people recognising and acknowledging what you accomplished. I also feel like you need to do an energy clearing because you have very strong energy for manifesting but currently it is cluttered and muddled and it is not conducive to focusing on manifesting a goal at the moment - a guided visualisation meditation to clear your chakras will work well well for you with this - then after it is cleared you would have no problem focusing your energy on manifesting a special goal of yours, as your energy is extremely strong :) Remember to be patient and put in the work though,instead of trying to skip that part and rush ahead.

does this resonate?

Hiya!

Impressive reading!

Yes, i want to already put in motion some things that i plan to my life and career, one phase is done, but indeed i need to let things go slowly and calmly.
Yes, recognition will come and i want it, specially about what i'm working on right now. But this will come one day.
About my energy, yes, you are right...i have a strong energy but, specially afte yesterday, my energy is kinda slow, but this will get better. This was worst two weeks ago, i was stuck and not feeling the flow of the energy. But yes, after i do a better clearing things will be better.

Impressive reading, great one!

Thank so much!

bluelagune

Hi Bluelagune :)

Message for you:

For quite some time now you have been feeling that something is missing and in your mind, heart and soul you have felt yourself 'searching' for someone who is on your wave length, someone who your soul will recognise and 'click' with, someone with whom you have a deep soul connection with,
It is very difficult to put things like that into human words. People say you must pick and you must have connection. But we are different, the connection is already there we just have to wait for that person. The difference is that "we already know who that is" and it scares people.

because currently in your life, there is no one who fulfills this criteria and it's left you wanting. You have people around you who you care for and vice versa, but you sense intuitively that they are not on the same level as you in a soulful/energetic kind of way. They are not like you, you hold a different vibration to them.
You are correct. They are not like me. That's why I learned to thank opinion but life for me. BUT on the good news I know what he looks like now. I know where he is and now I know I must work towards getting us together again.

I feel you will find this person but it is going to take longer than you would like. I see you meeting someone like this in 2 years, and when you meet it will be like reconnecting with long lost family, because your soul will recognise this person as you have shared many past lives before. I feel this person may become a very close best friend, as opposed to a love interest. You will feel like soul family.

does this resonate?
I already met him. I just need to work towards getting us on same path. We have many Obsticle ahead of us. We have already people who wish for us to never be. We are already a family. Time transands space. We are one as before, as we are now and as we will be.

Persimmon

Hiya!

Impressive reading!

Yes, i want to already put in motion some things that i plan to my life and career, one phase is done, but indeed i need to let things go slowly and calmly.
Yes, recognition will come and i want it, specially about what i'm working on right now. But this will come one day.
About my energy, yes, you are right...i have a strong energy but, specially afte yesterday, my energy is kinda slow, but this will get better. This was worst two weeks ago, i was stuck and not feeling the flow of the energy. But yes, after i do a better clearing things will be better.

Impressive reading, great one!

Thank so much!

Thank you! :) I'm glad it resonated and I hope everything works the way you want it to. Best of luck x

Persimmon

It is very difficult to put things like that into human words. People say you must pick and you must have connection. But we are different, the connection is already there we just have to wait for that person. The difference is that "we already know who that is" and it scares people.

You are correct. They are not like me. That's why I learned to thank opinion but life for me. BUT on the good news I know what he looks like now. I know where he is and now I know I must work towards getting us together again.

I already met him. I just need to work towards getting us on same path. We have many Obsticle ahead of us. We have already people who wish for us to never be. We are already a family. Time transands space. We are one as before, as we are now and as we will be.

Thanks so much for your thorough feedback :) Wishing you all that you hope for x