Social Tarot

nisaba

But being hit with a sudden request for the Real McCoy, out of the blue over breakfast - no. Just NO !

That's why I keep a few business cards on me. I only get talked-to occasionally, but when I'm not working, I'm not working. I shove a card at them and say "I'm not working right now". :)

gregory

That's why I keep a few business cards on me. I only get talked-to occasionally, but when I'm not working, I'm not working. I shove a card at them and say "I'm not working right now". :)
In one's own home, that ain't that easy !!!

Morwenna

Me, I get stage fright. I haven't read for another person for quite some time. So when people know my interest and ask if I read the cards, in order to prevent them asking if I would, I say, "yes, but I'm very much out of practice." That usually puts a damper on it. I'm not usually carrying a deck with me anyway, but I won't promise any future readings that way. Only if it's an occasion where people I trust might be interested will I bring a deck, and not advertise that I have it; but my husband knows when I do and asks if he can announce that I have a deck along if anyone's interested. That's OK.