Tarot Forum    

Enlightenment & Tink's exchange thread

> Tarot Forum > All Kinds of Readings > Reading Exchange

Citizen

Tinkerbel 
Enlightenment & Tink's exchange thread

This thread is only meant for exchanges between Enlightenment23 and myself

Dear, when you have a question start posting and I will do the reading as soon as I can
I know you will do the same for me <3
Top   #1
Citizen

Enlightenment23 

Aah! Yay. I finally have some down time. Hallelujah.

Alright, let's see ...

My question is, "Can you show me what the next step will be in my job application process with company T?"

What's yours?
Top   #2
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
Aah! Yay. I finally have some down time. Hallelujah.

Alright, let's see ...

My question is, "Can you show me what the next step will be in my job application process with company T?"

What's yours?
Great lets start! I'm using my Joie de Vivre deck and read with ED's

" What is the next step in E's job application process with company T?"

The Devil* Page of coins* The Emperor

I'm gonna read this 3 card spread by focussing on the middle card and then the flanking ones. In that case it would signify to me that you are represented by the Page of Coins. This Page is youthful and has so much enthusiasm of wanting to achieve more in life and being ready to learn. Tapping into your resourcefulness and determination will get you far in the job application processes in general. This card is all about seeing whats out there for you in terms of possibilities. To materialize those possibilities, its important for you to belief in your passion and to trust your instincts. Apply your resourcefulness by approaching jobs in different ways, pour your creativity and determination into developing those new approaches.

On the left side The Devil is signaling to me that you may have felt deceived at times during job hunting. You might have created some insecurities due to this experience. I think its important for you to cut the ties those thought patterns that might be limiting you. Somehow you feel restrained by it and perhaps it has taking a bit off a toll on your confidence? Set yourself free and know that whatever has happened before is only to make you aware of how to achieve the world that you want to create for yourself. By experiencing this you will learn how this 'game' works and how to be discerning with job applications and interviews.

On the right side the Emperor is telling you that you will gain so much wisdom from what you have already done and achieved You will find a position in which you can explore your leadership skills and assert your authority. This emperor so so confident in how he's structured and streamlined his life and I feel that this will be you at some time in the future as well.

If I would translate this above outline into what the next step is with regards to company T; I feel that it is important for you to not be bogged down by fear and limiting thoughts about yourself and your past experiences. Connect with your passion, enthusiasm and resourcefulness and translate that into being determined to get this position with this company. Look at different angles and approaches of how to do this. I feel that it is important to let this company know that you see what possibilities they offer and that you can develop that into your already existing skill set. The Page in this card is literally 'flying' towards a shiny gold coin so don't be afraid to show your enthusiasm Next the Emperor is telling you to let this company know that you can see yourself in a leadership role and this is something that you aspire to (in the long run). So find that balance for yourself in which you are the ambitious page of coins that has cut those cords of past disappointments and is tapping into groundedness, control and authority.

I also asked my new Fin de Siecle Kipper deck what action you should take:

Distant Horizon flew out the deck and I pulled Concern

Concern to me echoes the Devil card. Don't let yourself get bogged down with pessimism. Pessism only lets you not focus on the things that actually need your focus. You are your own worst enemy if this is a state in which you let yourself indulge in.

Distant Horizons is showing that you will reach a new shore in which a very fulfilling life is possible. The Silver lining is out there for the taking <3

Let me know what you think! xx
Top   #3
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

Ok so my question is: What action can I take that will positively impact my connection with T?

This is a guy that has been in my life for a few years now and our connection is very undefinable. Just wondering what I can do to make the connection more definable Thanks! <3
Top   #4
Citizen

Enlightenment23 

Thanks for reading for me Tink! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this feedback. Good read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel View Post
Great lets start! I'm using my Joie de Vivre deck and read with ED's

" What is the next step in E's job application process with company T?"

The Devil* Page of coins* The Emperor

I'm gonna read this 3 card spread by focussing on the middle card and then the flanking ones. In that case it would signify to me that you are represented by the Page of Coins. This Page is youthful and has so much enthusiasm of wanting to achieve more in life and being ready to learn. Tapping into your resourcefulness and determination will get you far in the job application processes in general. This card is all about seeing whats out there for you in terms of possibilities. To materialize those possibilities, its important for you to belief in your passion and to trust your instincts. Apply your resourcefulness by approaching jobs in different ways, pour your creativity and determination into developing those new approaches.
I, myself, am fairly new to the industry compared to my competitors I bet. I'm pretty young, but pretty darn experienced for my age as a journalist and online writer. And the company, itself, young. Company T is a startup in the corporate world that has a lot of promise and potential.

Quote:
On the left side The Devil is signaling to me that you may have felt deceived at times during job hunting. You might have created some insecurities due to this experience. I think its important for you to cut the ties those thought patterns that might be limiting you. Somehow you feel restrained by it and perhaps it has taking a bit off a toll on your confidence? Set yourself free and know that whatever has happened before is only to make you aware of how to achieve the world that you want to create for yourself. By experiencing this you will learn how this 'game' works and how to be discerning with job applications and interviews.
Yes, this is correct somewhat. I wouldn't say deceived, but "left hanging." A lot of hiring managers these days have this bad habit of falling off the face of the earth and not telling me the status of my application, leaving silence to be their "no" answer. This bothers me because I like to be able to ask why I didn't get the job so that I can improve for next time.

But I think the Devil could be pointing to my obsessiveness lately when it comes to job hunting. When I want something, I go for it. This morning, I went behind the hiring manager's back and I directly contacted one of the co-founders of the company. I just can't imagine her "passing off my resume" to them being more persuasive than me just e-mailing them directly. If I want something, it almost becomes this unhealthy obsession, and I won't stop 'til I get it!

Quote:
On the right side the Emperor is telling you that you will gain so much wisdom from what you have already done and achieved You will find a position in which you can explore your leadership skills and assert your authority. This emperor so so confident in how he's structured and streamlined his life and I feel that this will be you at some time in the future as well.
Yes, this is very much the feeling I get with this job position. I would be the only journalist on the job and I would have so much autonomy and free reign to do what I want. I'm ecstatic!

Quote:
If I would translate this above outline into what the next step is with regards to company T; I feel that it is important for you to not be bogged down by fear and limiting thoughts about yourself and your past experiences. Connect with your passion, enthusiasm and resourcefulness and translate that into being determined to get this position with this company. Look at different angles and approaches of how to do this. I feel that it is important to let this company know that you see what possibilities they offer and that you can develop that into your already existing skill set. The Page in this card is literally 'flying' towards a shiny gold coin so don't be afraid to show your enthusiasm Next the Emperor is telling you to let this company know that you can see yourself in a leadership role and this is something that you aspire to (in the long run). So find that balance for yourself in which you are the ambitious page of coins that has cut those cords of past disappointments and is tapping into groundedness, control and authority.
True story, Tink. I often fall victim to my self-limiting thoughts all the time. But I am trying to change that by taking control and showing my potential employers that I have passion and resourcefulness, as you say . Being one of the first few employees of this company is extremely exciting for me because that means there's room to grow and be a leader for years to come!

Quote:
I also asked my new Fin de Siecle Kipper deck what action you should take:

Distant Horizon flew out the deck and I pulled Concern

Concern to me echoes the Devil card. Don't let yourself get bogged down with pessimism. Pessism only lets you not focus on the things that actually need your focus. You are your own worst enemy if this is a state in which you let yourself indulge in.

Distant Horizons is showing that you will reach a new shore in which a very fulfilling life is possible. The Silver lining is out there for the taking <3

Let me know what you think! xx
Gosh, I do hope so! I get anxious when it comes to job hunting. Let's hope things go well for me. <3.

Let's do your reading now!
Top   #5

Citizen

Enlightenment23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbel View Post
Ok so my question is: What action can I take that will positively impact my connection with T?

This is a guy that has been in my life for a few years now and our connection is very undefinable. Just wondering what I can do to make the connection more definable Thanks! <3
Great question. I'm going to ask several questions to really get a gist of your situation with T, and then get on to the meat of your question.

From Tink's perspective, describe where are things now with her and T, connection-wise? The Hierophant

The Hierophant tells me that you two are connected together through something greater, perhaps an institution, a job, a social group, cultural bindings, whatever. So the connection you do have together, in your eyes, held together because of obligation, duty, or staying within the confines of what's expected of you.

This could describe two people who are in a work setting who decided to keep their feelings under wraps because it would rock the boat in the workplace. Or this could describe a two people who like each other, but they're too afraid to overstep any boundaries or disturb the status quo of how things are, so they don't do anything to change the dynamics.

Everything is routine, nothing changes, and no one really steps up to make any big changes. I also see that things are stuck - there doesn't seem to be much of a future vision between you two. Things are directionless. But at the same time, it is still solid and firm.

From T's perspective, describe where are things now with him and Tink, connection-wise? 4 of Wands

From his perspective, he sees it as a little more fun! T absolutely enjoys the time that he spends with you. He sees you as someone he has a deep friendship with I presume. When he's with you, I get the feeling he feels "free" - that doesn't have to pretend to be anybody else. He can just be himself. I think there's a very familiar, home-like feeling with you that he enjoys. He, like yourself, sees the connection as very solid, but the energy of the card tells me he enjoys this, and doesn't foresee it remaining this way for long. It could change in the near future in his eyes.

What is the reality of their connection? Moon

You're spot on. There's a lot of nebulousness and confusion in regards to your connection. No one seems to have a clue about where things are going. There's no clarity. It seems that there's a lot of things kept in the dark here. There's also a degree of fear and anxiousness here. There's fear about the vagueness of your connection. There's fear about not knowing about what the other's thinking and their intentions. There's fear about not understanding where things are going. There's just a complete fear of the unknown here.

What is Tink's ideal connection with T? 7 of Swords

I think you want to unleash a bit of a cat and mouse game - the sort that happens with most relationships. You want to be one step ahead of him. You want to be pursued. You want to move goal posts in regards to his ambition for your heart. There's a part of you that wants the excitement of the chase. I also wonder if one of you is committed to someone else ...

The excitement of an affair is radiating from this card.

What is T's ideal connection with Tink? 8 of Swords

Now as for T's side, it seems to me he wants to continue to be tied down by his self-limiting thoughts and not really think about an ideal relationship with you. This tells me that T is the main culprit behind this confusing connection you have with him. He doesn't want to define things. I don't think he knows what he wants in regards to you, and the worst part is that he doesn't even want to solve it or figure it out. He just wants to close his eyes and not even deal with it. It could be due to that other person that I suspect he's committed to?

Now let's get to the meat of your question ...

What action can Tink take to positively impact her relationship with T? 5 of Pentacles

Interesting card. The answer's simple: freeze him out. It's human nature that, when we make ourselves much too present and available in someone's life, they tend to take us for granted and they believe we need them and they have us in the palm of their hand.

This time around, be a little colder and more distant. I think this will startle him that his charms and charisma doesn't seem to be working its magic on you. And it will make him want to work harder for your attention. Do not seek to win his affections, nor compliment him/stroke his ego. Keep him at arms length and keep to yourself and you will find that he will come crawling back to you.
Top   #6
Citizen

Enlightenment23 

My Q: I have the same issue as you kind of. I have a "situationship" with a guy, D, who's away on active duty in the military now. Can you tell me what are his intentions with me?
Top   #7
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

I, myself, am fairly new to the industry compared to my competitors I bet. I'm pretty young, but pretty darn experienced for my age as a journalist and online writer. And the company, itself, young. Company T is a startup in the corporate world that has a lot of promise and potential.

Quote:
I'm wondering if your looks/ energy are coming across as youthful and energetic? I keep feeling this stirring energy when I connect with your energy, as if you haven't quite perfected yet how the channel this feeling of unrest properly? Or maybe thats just my own energy I feel that the page of coins in this context is about you being on the brink of going towards the next level in your experience. So moving beyond the page stage. If you look up the card it show a figure mid-air almost there grasping the coin. So you are on your way but timing is probably a big factor at the moment.
Yes, this is correct somewhat. I wouldn't say deceived, but "left hanging." A lot of hiring managers these days have this bad habit of falling off the face of the earth and not telling me the status of my application, leaving silence to be their "no" answer. This bothers me because I like to be able to ask why I didn't get the job so that I can improve for next time.

Quote:
Ah perhaps disappointed was a better description I understand the frustration, I had this string of 'no's' when I was job hunting and really had to be pro-active in finding out why I wasn't the right candidate. Such a demotivating exercise....However it is really good to do find out and know what to do differently next time around
But I think the Devil could be pointing to my obsessiveness lately when it comes to job hunting. When I want something, I go for it. This morning, I went behind the hiring manager's back and I directly contacted one of the co-founders of the company. I just can't imagine her "passing off my resume" to them being more persuasive than me just e-mailing them directly. If I want something, it almost becomes this unhealthy obsession, and I won't stop 'til I get it!

Quote:
Wow but thats actually really courage to take that initiative but that could also be an action that makes people feel being stepped on their toes :s The devil could be about obsession but could it perhaps be that to you it has a deeper meaning of not being hired for a job you applied for? Like it says something about your qualities and then you are being hard on yourself and/ or taking yourself down? I think the Devil could be showing the 'unhealthy' way of getting a job and the Emperor the right way. So assume control and authority from a higher vantage point

Yes, this is very much the feeling I get with this job position. I would be the only journalist on the job and I would have so much autonomy and free reign to do what I want. I'm ecstatic!

True story, Tink. I often fall victim to my self-limiting thoughts all the time. But I am trying to change that by taking control and showing my potential employers that I have passion and resourcefulness, as you say . Being one of the first few employees of this company is extremely exciting for me because that means there's room to grow and be a leader for years to come!

Quote:
You will get there, I have no doubt about that The Emperor is clearly showing that you will grow into a leadership position so if Company T isn't it, something else will be. Maybe previous organizations didn't have quite the right people and tasks in which you would feel comfortable and therefore it didn't work out. I personally am a believer that if you push for things to hard and to eagerly it actually might be blocking the energy of letting something come to you if you know what I mean Believe in your worth <3
Top   #8
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

From Tink's perspective, describe where are things now with her and T, connection-wise? The Hierophant

The Hierophant tells me that you two are connected together through something greater, perhaps an institution, a job, a social group, cultural bindings, whatever. So the connection you do have together, in your eyes, held together because of obligation, duty, or staying within the confines of what's expected of you.

Quote:
It relates more to spiritual lessons/ teachings. We both had rough years and we have shared our thoughts and feelings about that. So I see the Hierophant as a social connection in that way, that it teaches both something about a greater purpose.
This could describe two people who are in a work setting who decided to keep their feelings under wraps because it would rock the boat in the workplace. Or this could describe a two people who like each other, but they're too afraid to overstep any boundaries or disturb the status quo of how things are, so they don't do anything to change the dynamics.

Quote:
Yes, also not overstepping boundaries is an issue but more out of not upsetting our personal lives then anything else.
Everything is routine, nothing changes, and no one really steps up to make any big changes. I also see that things are stuck - there doesn't seem to be much of a future vision between you two. Things are directionless. But at the same time, it is still solid and firm.

Quote:
I agree, no future visions. Everything is blurry and staying in place but at the same time I know he's there and I have no doubt that he also knows that I'm there for him when needed.
From T's perspective, describe where are things now with him and Tink, connection-wise? 4 of Wands

From his perspective, he sees it as a little more fun! T absolutely enjoys the time that he spends with you. He sees you as someone he has a deep friendship with I presume. When he's with you, I get the feeling he feels "free" - that doesn't have to pretend to be anybody else. He can just be himself. I think there's a very familiar, home-like feeling with you that he enjoys. He, like yourself, sees the connection as very solid, but the energy of the card tells me he enjoys this, and doesn't foresee it remaining this way for long. It could change in the near future in his eyes.

Quote:
Well thats nice I think he does feel free with me as he knows I understand where's he's coming from. Again as you mention very stable unchanging energy.
What is the reality of their connection? Moon

You're spot on. There's a lot of nebulousness and confusion in regards to your connection. No one seems to have a clue about where things are going. There's no clarity. It seems that there's a lot of things kept in the dark here. There's also a degree of fear and anxiousness here. There's fear about the vagueness of your connection. There's fear about not knowing about what the other's thinking and their intentions. There's fear about not understanding where things are going. There's just a complete fear of the unknown here.

Quote:
Yup totally unclear and yes a lot of fear and anxiousness, more on his side though then mine. I'm not necessarily afraid to discover, he seems more worried about that for whatever reason from the past. He had a really rough childhood and has lost both his parents who died of an illness. His dad very recently and I know he has struggled with that a lot. I'm just barely out recovering from ptsd. I'm much better then I was but in a way it feels nice not to upset a balance as a lot things in my life are sort of going good and balanced which is something I haven't had in my life....ever. So we are both tied up with those emotions I reckon.
What is Tink's ideal connection with T? 7 of Swords

I think you want to unleash a bit of a cat and mouse game - the sort that happens with most relationships. You want to be one step ahead of him. You want to be pursued. You want to move goal posts in regards to his ambition for your heart. There's a part of you that wants the excitement of the chase. I also wonder if one of you is committed to someone else ...

The excitement of an affair is radiating from this card.

Quote:
huh? lol not a card I expected haha but yes I do like to be chased because I'm usually the one who does the chasing and I want this to be different now. Although it is a bit in my character to 'hunt' I'm an Aries and have to much fire in my chart T is an Aries as well by the way so we both might also have a bit of an ego problem I'm 100% certain by the way that he's not committed to someone. He might be dating here and there (as do I) but he's def not in a relationship.
What is T's ideal connection with Tink? 8 of Swords

Now as for T's side, it seems to me he wants to continue to be tied down by his self-limiting thoughts and not really think about an ideal relationship with you. This tells me that T is the main culprit behind this confusing connection you have with him. He doesn't want to define things. I don't think he knows what he wants in regards to you, and the worst part is that he doesn't even want to solve it or figure it out. He just wants to close his eyes and not even deal with it. It could be due to that other person that I suspect he's committed to?

Quote:
Yeah this card doesn't surprise me at all! He is absolutely not looking for a long term commitment at the moment. He's more in the stage of rebuilding his life (like me). He's not committed to someone but rather to something.
Now let's get to the meat of your question ...

What action can Tink take to positively impact her relationship with T? 5 of Pentacles

Interesting card. The answer's simple: freeze him out. It's human nature that, when we make ourselves much too present and available in someone's life, they tend to take us for granted and they believe we need them and they have us in the palm of their hand.

This time around, be a little colder and more distant. I think this will startle him that his charms and charisma doesn't seem to be working its magic on you. And it will make him want to work harder for your attention. Do not seek to win his affections, nor compliment him/stroke his ego. Keep him at arms length and keep to yourself and you will find that he will come crawling back to you.

Quote:
Very true, I never want to be taken for granted in my life again. I accepted far to long in the past. I'm actually already 'freezing' him out and just doing my own thing I'm just making sure that I'm completely happy with myself and building my own blocks for my future. He is always in the background though and when we run into eachother its always clear that we care and like each other. We'll see ho this goes in the future, I'm not waiting for any guy though but at the same time I would love it if he would be more of a part in my life
Thanks so much for this interesting read! I'm gonna work on your next question now <3
Top   #9
Citizen

Tinkerbel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightenment23 View Post
My Q: I have the same issue as you kind of. I have a "situationship" with a guy, D, who's away on active duty in the military now. Can you tell me what are his intentions with me?
Joie de Vivre deck again

8 of wands*9 of wands*King of Swords

D feels to me as a very pragmatic and fair guy As the King of swords his intentions with you are to be honest, clear and perhaps not getting too emotionally involved at the moment. Which is understandable since he's away and perhaps uncertain about his mission. I don't know if you communicate with him on a regular basis? If not, then I do feel that he would enjoy chatting/ texting with you a lot and the 8 of wands is signaling that he wants that. I think that he feels that he gets lots of positive, uplifting energy from you and he likes that The 9 of wands is showing that he's not letting you in completely as the King of Swords is also suggesting. This has nothing to do you with you but everything with the current circumstances. So communicate with him about fun, uplifting stuff and he might let his walls down a bit more in the long run.

I also asked the same question with Kipper.

Expectation*Toil & Labour* Pathway

I love how these cards are supporting the tarot cards Expectation is a card about observing, staying in place for the moment. It seems that D does want a partner on a romantic level but he also knows that he has to wait and to be patience.

Ofcourse the waiting and patience refer to having to do Toil & Labour. D has to put so much into hard work so that he needs to sacrifice a deeper connection in order to get by with his work responsibilities.

Pathway is a very lovely card and indicates that D's intentions with you in the long run is to build towards a connection with you that might develop into something else. He prefers a slow, gradual growth with regards to a connection between you. There will be light at the end of the tunnel when long distance and the waiting game is over
Top   #10

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.