Thanking my guardian angels

Midsummereve

This is why you can also help others less fortunate then yourself and I think this particular action is one of the best ways you are able to thank your guardian angels for all they do for you. :) So, spread the goodness. Share your luck with less fortunates. This alone is the most powerful way to thank your guardian angels. :heart:

Love to hear both these posts!!

I enjoy having a laugh with my guardian angel and patron saints who arch the sphere of my life.

Yes, for me it's the Blessed Mother, as well, Celticnoodle. She's the one I turn to, instinctively.

I'm going to try toasting them when I have tea. That's a great thought, CN. Thanks! I also love the initial post and the suggestions you make. Thank you very much!

No Saints for me.

But I have guides, including an Angel. :)
Like others - I chat to mine.

I am very grateful for your suggestions. I pray to my guardian angels and spirit guides every day and have been thanking them daily for hearing my prayers. I do get the feeling at times that someone is protecting my car as I ride along our sometimes busy and crazy highways... I have decided to formally thank my many helpers around a little ceremony, involving incense, in my house. I have not decided on the day yet for doing so. They deserve my attention!

Love and light to you all!!!

celticnoodle

lovely! Thank you for letting us know, Midsummereve, and Blessings to you! :)