Self-published decks- what is your favorite?

Dogs&Coffee

All of them. :D

Alta

I really like an odd little deck called Twilight Rabbit Tarot. Tabula Mundi for sure, it has been my only reading deck since it came some months ago. And a deck that I find so humorous that I just love it, Ritual Abuse Tarot.

Happy to also mention the St Croix, Elora and Doré Bible tarots.

gregory

Oh YES the Twilight Rabbit, and the Elora, too.

Penthasilia

Hadn't seen the Twilight Rabbit before- neat deck.

Forgot to add the Tyldwick- which I gifted to a friend, but always did like reading with it. That and Prisma Visions- they went together well.

Lisa Myobun

It's a true independent deck, a one woman operation. She's an amazing artist.
Dang - just hearing about it now... Looks amazing, absolutely. It's too late to back it, I guess.... :(

banbha

Dang - just hearing about it now... Looks amazing, absolutely. It's too late to back it, I guess.... :(

You'll still be able to pre-order it once she sets up her website. :)

Lisa Myobun

Ones I'm most excited for, but which I don't own: both of the soon-to-be-reissued Ellen Lorenzi-Prinz decks (Tarot of the Crone & Dark Goddess); Slow Holler; and Orbifold. Can't beat The Wild Unknown 1st Edition or Pagan Otherworlds. But in some ways, my heart belongs to the historic reproductions, these days: I adore Flornoy's Dodal Marseille and il Meneghello's Visconti-Sforza (only have the mini, though).

Penthasilia

And wow- how could I forget the luscious decks from Adam McLean? Beauties! He is one of my favorites!

JylliM

Alice and 3rd edition Prague by Baba. They are spectacular.

Also the Rosetta in a tin (personalised) and Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus by MM Meleen.

All of these are created with incredibly high production values. Wouldn't be without them.