Dream interpretation

Leila_selda

Hi all,

My friend and her sister had the same dream about there deceased mother.
They saw there mother in there dream and there mother changed in there bad auntie.
They dont like there auntie. Because she has bad intensions towerds them.

Would could this dream mean for them?

Thnx in advanced.

Alitalia

Hi all,

My friend and her sister had the same dream about there deceased mother.
They saw there mother in there dream and there mother changed in there bad auntie.
They dont like there auntie. Because she has bad intensions towerds them.

Would could this dream mean for them?

Thnx in advanced.

Could be a sign.. I think they must be very careful with their aunt.. she want something that belongs to their mother.. at any cost.. maybe..

Leila_selda

Hi Alitalia,

Thank you for your reply.

Thats what i also thought.. That they should be careful for there auntie.hmmm i will tell them to keep an eye on there mothers things.
Could be a sign.. I think they must be very careful with their aunt.. she want something that belongs to their mother.. at any cost.. maybe..

danieljuk

I wonder if there is something unresolved between them and this Auntie, some issue about her and their Mother. Could this Auntie cause problems to them with the memory of their Mother or she is trying to damage their legacy and will? I would watch what she is doing towards their Mother's memory carefully. But on a positive, perhaps it's a situation ahead to resolve the problems between them.

Leila_selda

Hi Danieljuk,

Thank you for your reply.

All i know is that they dont like there auntie. Well there was some tension between there mother and there auntie..hmmm it could be possible that this lady will do something to harm the memory or legacy of there mom.. She is a not so kind of lady. i dont think the problem between them will be resolved. because they really dont like her.
I wonder if there is something unresolved between them and this Auntie, some issue about her and their Mother. Could this Auntie cause problems to them with the memory of their Mother or she is trying to damage their legacy and will? I would watch what she is doing towards their Mother's memory carefully. But on a positive, perhaps it's a situation ahead to resolve the problems between them.