Telepathic messages.

celticnoodle

May I ask how you confirmed that your ex actually DID say this even telepathically to you? Have you spoken to him since receiving this message and ask him if he said this/thought this, etc? Just trying to determine if it was indeed a telepathic message from him that you did receive or something else?

Has anybody else experienced this ?
Oh yes, I have had many telepathic messages over the years. My daughter and I are very connected and it happens often. Same with my mother and sister once upon a time--though we no longer really have this connection. My husband and I are also very connected and often send each other messages telepathically.

I am able to get people I am very connected to - to get in touch with me. Its a routine I have worked on over the years that is pretty darn accurate! :) For instance, when I want my daughter to call me (we live several hundred miles apart)--I will just concentrate on her and send the message, "Call Me". And, she does call me! Many times when she does call, she will ask me, "Mom...did you telepathically send me a message to call you? Because ALL of a sudden, you came into my mind and I knew I HAD to call you!" :laugh:
She and I have tried to do various telepathic exercises with each other in the past. Sure, I could have called her myself, but she is a busy young mom, with a job and I honestly try hard to not bug her with phone calls.

Anyway, telepathic messages are interesting, but unless you have it actually confirmed that the sender was purposely sending you that information, I'm not sure how you can actually say it was a telepathic message sent by him. I would think rather then a telepathic message, it could very well be something else.

Sharla

May I ask how you confirmed that your ex actually DID say this even telepathically to you? Have you spoken to him since receiving this message and ask him if he said this/thought this, etc? Just trying to determine if it was indeed a telepathic message from him that you did receive or something else?

Oh yes, I have had many telepathic messages over the years. My daughter and I are very connected and it happens often. Same with my mother and sister once upon a time--though we no longer really have this connection. My husband and I are also very connected and often send each other messages telepathically.
No ive not received confirmation as i don't talk to this person anymore and don't want to. But as you've said yourself about your Daughter and yourself being very connected....well this is what i explained in a previous reply to someone else. Me and this guy had a very deep connection, i even believe we shared a past life together....from the beginning we both felt the same, that we'd known each other before. It was a very intense and up and down situation until things finally ended.
And because i also had the ability to say something to him and then for this to happen.....that's how entwined we were.
The last example of this, incase you've not read my other threads on this was.... i randomly turned my head to him in the car and said "are you ready for the tornado" dnt know why i said it, i just did (and this is the 2nd time this has happened with this guy)....then 2 hrs later he was experiencing the tornado, and that's the last time i seen him/.
I am able to get people I am very connected to - to get in touch with me. Its a routine I have worked on over the years that is pretty darn accurate! :) For instance, when I want my daughter to call me (we live several hundred miles apart)--I will just concentrate on her and send the message, "Call Me". And, she does call me! Many times when she does call, she will ask me, "Mom...did you telepathically send me a message to call you? Because ALL of a sudden, you came into my mind and I knew I HAD to call you!" :laugh:
She and I have tried to do various telepathic exercises with each other in the past. Sure, I could have called her myself, but she is a busy young mom, with a job and I honestly try hard to not bug her with phone calls.
Again like i mentioned in previous post, its all about that connection with someone that enables this to happen....everyone's obviously not going to be receiving telepathic msgs from eachother....there has to be a strong sort of connection between you and this person for this to happen.
And like i said im 99% sure we shared a pastlife and that was the reason for us meeting this lifetime, to pay the karmic debt....that's been paid now finally and i can move on.
Anyway, telepathic messages are interesting, but unless you have it actually confirmed that the sender was purposely sending you that information, I'm not sure how you can actually say it was a telepathic message sent by him. I would think rather then a telepathic message, it could very well be something else.

celticnoodle

T.Y. for your fb, Sharla. I meant confirmation directly from your ex, like I would always get from whomever I was getting a telepathic message from or sending to. It was always confirmed immediately, which is how I know it was a telepathic message. That is how I would confirm it myself as being telepathic messages coming through from a person I am connected to.

You can also be connected to a person and not be able to share telepathically. Each time I have had a telepathic experience with a person myself--its always been confirmed by that person or in the case of my psychic medium readings, the messages I get telepathically from spirit is confirmed by their loved one I am reading for. I'm not sure how else to prove it is telepathy tbh--but I could be wrong too and can't say you didn't receive these messages telepathically. Now if your ex did tell you that yes he DID in fact say these things on the day you *heard* them, that would definitely indicate telepathy between the two of you for sure!

Yes, I did read every post. I felt my question was different from what was already posted, which is why I asked it in a post.

Sharla

T.Y. for your fb, Sharla. I meant confirmation directly from your ex, like I would always get from whomever I was getting a telepathic message from or sending to. It was always confirmed immediately, which is how I know it was a telepathic message. That is how I would confirm it myself as being telepathic messages coming through from a person I am connected to.

You can also be connected to a person and not be able to share telepathically. Each time I have had a telepathic experience with a person myself--its always been confirmed by that person or in the case of my psychic medium readings, the messages I get telepathically from spirit is confirmed by their loved one I am reading for. I'm not sure how else to prove it is telepathy tbh--but I could be wrong too and can't say you didn't receive these messages telepathically. Now if your ex did tell you that yes he DID in fact say these things on the day you *heard* them, that would definitely indicate telepathy between the two of you for sure!

Yes, I did read every post. I felt my question was different from what was already posted, which is why I asked it in a post.

Sorry my bad, i didn't understand you properly.

I don't know i suppose it was just intuition that made me say it was telepathic. Like for instance the first msg i received, id opened the front door to stand out and smoke a cigarette and straightaway i heard "Sharla, sharla"....i said "who's this", he said "its Ash" then he said "i love you, but i can't have you".........i said "but you've done wrong to me", he said "but it wasn't me, it wasn't me".....and left.

So im not too sure, it maybe could be something else....im not 100% it was just my intuition that told me it was a telepathic msg.

So i suppose i did have confirmation in a way....but this was during recieving the msg, when i asked who it was.

Infact this has made me realize that quite a lot of spiritual stuff has happened with me to do with him, its like he's opened up certain channels in me or something.