Divination Practice

Persimmon

I am getting the message of 'you got this!' and a feeling of reassurance for you that you *have* managed to get a handle on something, get control of something and have succeeded in coming to grips with something that needed to be taken control of. I also get the sense that you were 'smart' and thought outside the box in order to get a handle on whatever it was.

I feel you need to 'show off your pretty colours more', and a sense that you have some unique and different things about you/parts of yourself that you need to showcase more often - show the world and don't be afraid how anyone will react or make of it. I also keep hearing the word 'metallic' so I don't know what that is in reference to, I think it may just be representing the parts of you that are unusual and stand out amongst the normal pastel colours and people of the world.

I also feel you need to start journaling more, so if you had given up or stopped temporarily this would be a good time to pick it up and start again. I feel writing and journaling will really soothe your soul, especially if you do it whilst outside in nature. I also see fairy energy around you, and if you were to journal outdoors the fairies would be attracted to your energy whilst you are writing.

GotH

Thank you :)

Yes there has been an 'incident' in the past where he had a different take on it or version or events/perspective than me and communication broke down and I stopped talking to him completely. I'm not seeking answers from him, but rather was wondering if it is even worth talking to him again or if it's a destructive thing to do to myself. I think perhaps the universe doesn't want me to know exactly what I am asking partly because I am supposed to make these decisions on my own and not keep asking the universe for the answers to my dilemma on whether to give him the time of day again or not.

I will be back with your reading...

Ahh that makes tons of sense.. Sometimes we are encouraged to just do. Thank you for the feedback.

GotH

I am getting the message of 'you got this!' and a feeling of reassurance for you that you *have* managed to get a handle on something, get control of something and have succeeded in coming to grips with something that needed to be taken control of. I also get the sense that you were 'smart' and thought outside the box in order to get a handle on whatever it was.
Yes this is true! I finally figured out a way to do something with ease when I had been "forcing" things before. This actually applies to more than one thing and I am finally cruising along fine now. Good insight here..

I feel you need to 'show off your pretty colours more', and a sense that you have some unique and different things about you/parts of yourself that you need to showcase more often - show the world and don't be afraid how anyone will react or make of it. I also keep hearing the word 'metallic' so I don't know what that is in reference to, I think it may just be representing the parts of you that are unusual and stand out amongst the normal pastel colours and people of the world.
I do feel I should dress up more often this is true. I have been thinking about revamping my wardrobe as it's become quite boring. Nothing wrong with shining right? And speaking of shiny metallic.. I am hoping to get a new car in the very near future. I do like metallic colors so that could be something you are picking up on.

I also feel you need to start journaling more, so if you had given up or stopped temporarily this would be a good time to pick it up and start again. I feel writing and journaling will really soothe your soul, especially if you do it whilst outside in nature. I also see fairy energy around you, and if you were to journal outdoors the fairies would be attracted to your energy whilst you are writing.
I haven't journaled in so long. This would be a great idea to help me enjoy my backyard more. And... I do feel there are fairies in my yard so this would be really cool. :shhh::laugh:

What a great reading and reading style. I really am glad you sat for an exchange. Thank you and have a great day!

:)

Persimmon

Yes this is true! I finally figured out a way to do something with ease when I had been "forcing" things before. This actually applies to more than one thing and I am finally cruising along fine now. Good insight here..

I do feel I should dress up more often this is true. I have been thinking about revamping my wardrobe as it's become quite boring. Nothing wrong with shining right? And speaking of shiny metallic.. I am hoping to get a new car in the very near future. I do like metallic colors so that could be something you are picking up on.

I haven't journaled in so long. This would be a great idea to help me enjoy my backyard more. And... I do feel there are fairies in my yard so this would be really cool. :shhh::laugh:

What a great reading and reading style. I really am glad you sat for an exchange. Thank you and have a great day!

:)

Thanks for the feedback, I'm so glad it resonated :) I did get the feeling there might be fairies where you live also, so that's cool to hear about your back yard as that sounds like a great place to do your journaling! :thumbsup:

GotH

My question is about the freelance work I did last week-- was it a success? I have 3-4 more installments so wonder if I have to work harder (ie more energy) in the next go rounds.
Meditation

I saw a person who looked really busy but content and confident. They were pulled together/looked great but I could tell they were being moderate about their work. Like holding something back from totally shining.

Okay so I'm gonna say that you worked hard on it for sure. You know what you're worth and what you are capable of as well as confident with a job well done and how you handled. I feel that you have held back somewhere or didn't give it your all in general but that's because you chose to. This could be something you are thinking about right now but I truly believe you are willing to give it your complete and total best the next time around since you have 3-4 more to go. Yes it was successful but the next rounds will be much more so.

JoJoCat

Awesome :)

Very interesting! I'd be open for a reading where you hear something from my ancestors or such if you are able. Whatever you get that is surrounding me will be great.

Thanks for your explanation. I'm always interested in the way people read apart from cards..

Since there's no hurry with our exchange, I'll have it up for you sometime today. Pleasant dreams!

Sso your ancestor came through very clearly and this was a very heartwarming message. Basically she protects you well and especially protects you as you do spirit work like divination, tarot etc etc. She has "adopted" you as her descendant -- you are the main one she watches over.

I got an image of a woman with long blond hair. Fairly youthful -- maybe in her 30s or 40s when she passed. (Or this might be how she prefers to remember herself if she passed when she was older.) She wore an aqua/teal dress with long sleeves. No jewelry but her hair was her pride and joy as an "accessory." She made sure to give it 100 brushstrokes each night! Haha

Your ancestor is connected to the Green Goddess, patron of housewives and people pregnant or in childbirth. And she sends that healing and calming energy to you as part of her protection. (She did say that you are not pregnant or in childbirth so don't fret about that! LOL)

Your energies, in part because of this ancestor, are very centered and cohesive. You understand the cycle of giving and receiving. The center stone here signifies your blood -- of all of your bodily humors (blood, tears, sweat, phlegm, etc) your blood is the most potent. Try (to the extent that you can) to avoid spilling your blood. And on the flip side, if you need to do a spell, then using your blood will make it much more potent.

Also in the center group of stones is the ivory colored one -- which immediately told me about old paper, old candles. Something about those things are important to you. So, again, those are good items to use if you want to craft spells. And even if you don't, if you want to have a day of imagining and self-care, old candles and old paper in the bath with you can be very calming.

You might notice the blue stone towards the bottom right -- you have a few more gifts in spirituality that want to come to you -- they are not close enough yet. Perhaps you are not open enough to them. That's okay. But they are there for you. Same with connecting with the Moon's energies (the white stone with a black spot)-- you can get more connected if you focus.

If you'd like to connect better with your ancestor, open to her as you smell some flowers (you don't have to buy them, and they could be wildflowers). Just letting her experience the scent of flowers or herbs will nourish her. She doesn't ask for this btw. (I believe that ancestors and spirits who ask for specific things are the unhealthy ones who want our bodies and it's better to stay away from them. We want the healthy ancestors who simply want to help, not those who create "deals and bargains.") So, your ancestor didn't ask for flowers, but she communicated that she loved flowers and herbs and plantlife. You could also offer them to her if you'd like, but there is no obligation; she will help you regardless.

All in all, this was a great message! I enjoyed receiving it for you as it was simply blessings and good feelings :heart:

5e5fa86aa90be904ca509cf013aaaca3.jpg

JoJoCat

Meditation

I saw a person who looked really busy but content and confident. They were pulled together/looked great but I could tell they were being moderate about their work. Like holding something back from totally shining.

Okay so I'm gonna say that you worked hard on it for sure. You know what you're worth and what you are capable of as well as confident with a job well done and how you handled. I feel that you have held back somewhere or didn't give it your all in general but that's because you chose to. This could be something you are thinking about right now but I truly believe you are willing to give it your complete and total best the next time around since you have 3-4 more to go. Yes it was successful but the next rounds will be much more so.

Great divination! It's totally true that I held back by choice in this project. My ancestors and helping spirits basically told me I need to learn moderation. And need to NOT pour everything in when working like this, because it will drain me *very* quickly. I did focus and work hard, of course, because that is how I am. They told me that if I still feel this way, I have the other rounds to devote more energy if I still want to. But they wanted me to at least try conserving a bit this first time.

I'm still not sure that I want to give it all of my all the next go-rounds (I'm still being told to hold back) -- but I worry that if I don't, the results won't be as I wish... or won't be as great as I hope for... I'm still pondering that. The next go-round isn't until Thursday so I have a bit of time to process it. I do want for the next installments to be super-successful though!

Thanks for sharing this message with me -- it helped a lot and reassured me that my work was successful so far! :heart:

GotH

Sso your ancestor came through very clearly and this was a very heartwarming message. Basically she protects you well and especially protects you as you do spirit work like divination, tarot etc etc. She has "adopted" you as her descendant -- you are the main one she watches over.
This is nice to know because I'm pretty much a walking diviner. Hard to explain. :)

I got an image of a woman with long blond hair. Fairly youthful -- maybe in her 30s or 40s when she passed. (Or this might be how she prefers to remember herself if she passed when she was older.) She wore an aqua/teal dress with long sleeves. No jewelry but her hair was her pride and joy as an "accessory." She made sure to give it 100 brushstrokes each night! Haha
She sounds lovely and wears my favorite color!

Your ancestor is connected to the Green Goddess, patron of housewives and people pregnant or in childbirth. And she sends that healing and calming energy to you as part of her protection. (She did say that you are not pregnant or in childbirth so don't fret about that! LOL)
Oh thank goodness for that! I just don't think I'd be able to handle it if I was. Babies are so much work if you do it right. :) I'd like to study the Green Goddess more. Thanks for mentioning her.

Your energies, in part because of this ancestor, are very centered and cohesive. You understand the cycle of giving and receiving. The center stone here signifies your blood -- of all of your bodily humors (blood, tears, sweat, phlegm, etc) your blood is the most potent. Try (to the extent that you can) to avoid spilling your blood. And on the flip side, if you need to do a spell, then using your blood will make it much more potent.
This is very interesting to know. I have never considered doing anything with my blood except to allow it to flow through my veins. I do a lot with water but have never thought about the use of blood in any of my work. Perhaps there is something undiscovered here. I'll let it just be for now..

Also in the center group of stones is the ivory colored one -- which immediately told me about old paper, old candles. Something about those things are important to you. So, again, those are good items to use if you want to craft spells. And even if you don't, if you want to have a day of imagining and self-care, old candles and old paper in the bath with you can be very calming.
Not so much about paper but I do have a lot of candles. Candles are extremely potent when it comes to sending out intentions.

You might notice the blue stone towards the bottom right -- you have a few more gifts in spirituality that want to come to you -- they are not close enough yet. Perhaps you are not open enough to them. That's okay. But they are there for you. Same with connecting with the Moon's energies (the white stone with a black spot)-- you can get more connected if you focus.
Love the moon so this makes sense. I wonder what these spiritual gifts are though. Could be fun to explore. I'm sure it will come to me within time.

If you'd like to connect better with your ancestor, open to her as you smell some flowers (you don't have to buy them, and they could be wildflowers). Just letting her experience the scent of flowers or herbs will nourish her. She doesn't ask for this btw. (I believe that ancestors and spirits who ask for specific things are the unhealthy ones who want our bodies and it's better to stay away from them. We want the healthy ancestors who simply want to help, not those who create "deals and bargains.") So, your ancestor didn't ask for flowers, but she communicated that she loved flowers and herbs and plantlife. You could also offer them to her if you'd like, but there is no obligation; she will help you regardless.
I LOVE flowers too so this also makes sense! I will think of her from now on after I find myself in the presence of flowers. I really like this part of the reading. :)

All in all, this was a great message! I enjoyed receiving it for you as it was simply blessings and good feelings :heart:

5e5fa86aa90be904ca509cf013aaaca3.jpg
Beautiful message, thank you very much. I also appreciate that you posted an image of the stones. Thank you for participating in this thread. You are a valued participant. :)

CosmicBeing

Hey I am wondering if you will open something like this again. I enjoy doing out of the box divinations with ya.

Let me know.. hopefully I be able to do it the day you open the next one. Would like to try a bunch of fun crazy divination ideas I have lol

GotH

Hey I am wondering if you will open something like this again. I enjoy doing out of the box divinations with ya.

Let me know.. hopefully I be able to do it the day you open the next one. Would like to try a bunch of fun crazy divination ideas I have lol

Hey there! I'm ALWAYS up for non card div practice and especially with something I haven't tried before. I'm available today if you want to go for a ride..

What did you have in mind?