Strange dream with birds.

Patrick245

Hello there I would like to get some advice from you peeps and help of interpretation of a dream I had because I'm not sure what it meant.

So....the dream itself felt really realistic I think it's important to say as I had only a few that realistic dreams....
What I've seen in my dream was my bedroom and I had open window which is right next to my bed.
Through that open window two pigeons flew in to my bedroom.
All I remember I was really stressed about it and I was trying to wave them of to the window but they wouldn't go.
I remember significantly that one of them was about to land on my hand but I was scared that it will hurt my skin.
When it landed on my hand I didn't feel the pain I expected to feel just a weight of a bird and feel of his paws.
That surprised me but anyway I decided to throw him out of the window and then second pigeon flew away as well...then I woke up

Any thoughts?
I would really appreciate help with this one xx

celticnoodle

Hi Patrick,

I know you posted this a week ago, but better late then never, I guess, right? I looked up what your dream could mean for you at my fave dream site - Dream Moods. You can find it here: http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=pigeon

So, it says in here that dreaming of pigeons indicate that you are being blamed for what someone else has done. It can also be gossip happening about you or is a message from your subconscious. Also a desire to go home.

but, I also like to consider the symbolism behind things, and in this case pigeons. Pigeons are gentle birds and all birds are considered messengers between our world and the spirit world. They are also symbolic of determination to overcome obstacles in your path. So, I wonder if you are being blamed for something that someone else has done or if there is something going on in your home/close to you--with family and/or close friends or at the workplace, that is holding you back and you are determined to get past this?

It can also be a message to you from the spirit world, telling you that peace of mind will soon come to you and for you to just be patient. Hopefully, now a week later, you have found this peace, but if not--perhaps soon.

Alitalia

Hello there I would like to get some advice from you peeps and help of interpretation of a dream I had because I'm not sure what it meant.

So....the dream itself felt really realistic I think it's important to say as I had only a few that realistic dreams....
What I've seen in my dream was my bedroom and I had open window which is right next to my bed.
Through that open window two pigeons flew in to my bedroom.
All I remember I was really stressed about it and I was trying to wave them of to the window but they wouldn't go.
I remember significantly that one of them was about to land on my hand but I was scared that it will hurt my skin.
When it landed on my hand I didn't feel the pain I expected to feel just a weight of a bird and feel of his paws.
That surprised me but anyway I decided to throw him out of the window and then second pigeon flew away as well...then I woke up

Any thoughts?
I would really appreciate help with this one xx
its depends on the time and date when your dream occurred.. if you get that dream during the "angel" or "prophet" time.. the meaning of your dream will be "you might get an unwanted pregnancy(if you are a women, or perhaps someone that close to you/ your spouse if you are a man)". If the dream occurred during the normal time, its just a dream. There's a calculation about it.

danieljuk

I just found a Pigeon feather today and was researching online their spiritual meaning and associations, so thought I can add to this :cool2:

Pigeons have a negative image, people see them as a parasite or pest and have loads of diseases. I know here in London they do horrible thing to get rid of them from areas and people treat them like vermin.

But they are also a positive bird, they have excellent navigational and journeying skills, people use them to carry messages or race for sport, they always go from A to B. Some people think they might have magnetic sensing skills. They are brave and have good endurance skills. They are determined and stubborn, looking for food and living in dangerous and not so nice conditions and buildings. Pigeons live in flocks not alone, they are a community based bird.

I think what is important here Patrick, is how you feel about them? Pigeons getting into your house are annoying, they sometimes fly into a glass room that is on the garden where I live. It's a nightmare to get them outside again as they panic. But also people have such a negative image of them but then such a positive image of Doves, when they are the same family.

My take is that you had a negative image of them and were annoyed they had got in your bedroom and were worried about them on your hand but you were surprised, they weren't the negative problem you expected, they didn't hurt and they left out the window easily. This is about predicting what is going to happen or making assumptions.

To take this into your life, this dream is a message about making assumptions. See what happens as it happens, don't "think" or know before it happens :) Not just about Pigeons, that is a dream symbol but something in your life, you might be surprised and proved wrong!