78 Tarot Astral

78Tarot

<3 Thank you for mentioning our project xx

rwcarter

Was the problem with the size of the bag being too small to accommodate the cards in the original 78 Tarot addressed in the second deck? And/or is it addressed in this deck? I'm considering the custom bag level, but only if the bag will be big enough so I can put the cards in them.

Rodney

HighPriestess

Was the problem with the size of the bag being too small to accommodate the cards in the original 78 Tarot addressed in the second deck? And/or is it addressed in this deck? I'm considering the custom bag level, but only if the bag will be big enough so I can put the cards in them.

Rodney

I have the bag for the Carnival tarot and it's big enough to fit the deck when it's in its box so I can't see size being an issue? It is a bit thin but it's not a bad bag.

rwcarter

I have the bag for the Carnival tarot and it's big enough to fit the deck when it's in its box so I can't see size being an issue? It is a bit thin but it's not a bad bag.
Thanks HP. I didn't get the 78 Carnival. But the bag for the original 78 Tarot was the same size as the cards, so the cards won't fit in them.

78Tarot

Hi!

Yes, unfortunately the bag for the original 78 Tarot project was a bit small and didn't really fit the cards as well as we thought it would. We have changed the bags, since and they fit nicely over the decks.

Thank you!!

GlitterNova

I really like the look of this! Unfortunately I can't quite afford it now...I'll have to see if it goes on sale some day.