color changing crystal ball

theempress13

well i have been feeling a little sad lately so i sat down and wrote my spirit a part "thank you" note and part prayer for help with everything going on in syria and myself as well. i lit a candle at my spirits altar and grabbed my crystal ball and positioned it so it faces the altar. within 10 mins, i saw a black figure standing st the altar and then the image turned into a bird flying up toward the sky. then the light in my crystal ball started changing colors, red, blue and yellow. i came back into normal state and the candle wasn't changing colors but upon meditation, i noticed it again in the crystal ball. never had that happen before. what could the colors mean? i believe the black figure was my spirit as ive seen them before.

im sorry if i sound crazy ! lol maybe i am

celticnoodle

well i have been feeling a little sad lately so i sat down and wrote my spirit a part "thank you" note and part prayer for help with everything going on in syria and myself as well. i lit a candle at my spirits altar and grabbed my crystal ball and positioned it so it faces the altar. within 10 mins, i saw a black figure standing st the altar and then the image turned into a bird flying up toward the sky. then the light in my crystal ball started changing colors, red, blue and yellow. i came back into normal state and the candle wasn't changing colors but upon meditation, i noticed it again in the crystal ball. never had that happen before. what could the colors mean? i believe the black figure was my spirit as ive seen them before.

im sorry if i sound crazy ! lol maybe i am

No, you are not crazy! :) What an experience though! I can only guess at what the colors could mean. Some people will always say that black is bad, but I don't believe that. So, I hope if someone does come on and say that black is a very bad color, bad omen, bad spirit, etc. I hope you will not be tempted to believe that and be frightened.

But, in this situation, I would say that perhaps the black was all the sad feelings you were feeling at the time and then you saw it turn into a bird and fly up towards the sky, could be showing you that your prayers and your concerns were being taken to the heavens above--as birds are the messengers between us on earth and our angels, God, Goddess, saints, ancestors, etc. who are in heaven/walk in the light.

The red, blue and yellow colors could also just be spiritual colors coming around you and your altar and thoughts and prayers. Encircling you perhaps? Did you feel better after making your prayers at the altar?

You said the black figure could be your spirit guide--yes, this very well could be. and the colors can also be associated with your spirit guide. Yellow is often a color that indicates purification. And, Blue of course is a healing color and also associated most with God. The red color could be symbolizing love and joy.

So, the colors to me seem like it was a message to you that your prayers were heard and that your God/Goddess, angels, guides and all heard them and are doing their best to answer and take care of them and you. This is how I would read those colors.

and, btw, Welcome to the A.T. family! :)

celticnoodle

Somehow, your post was put into two different threads. Here is the one I replied to:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=272955

I then found this one and I wanted to also thank Starri for this link. that is a great site!

I am sure one of the mods for this forum will link the two threads together.

theempress13

No, you are not crazy! :) What an experience though! I can only guess at what the colors could mean. Some people will always say that black is bad, but I don't believe that. So, I hope if someone does come on and say that black is a very bad color, bad omen, bad spirit, etc. I hope you will not be tempted to believe that and be frightened.

But, in this situation, I would say that perhaps the black was all the sad feelings you were feeling at the time and then you saw it turn into a bird and fly up towards the sky, could be showing you that your prayers and your concerns were being taken to the heavens above--as birds are the messengers between us on earth and our angels, God, Goddess, saints, ancestors, etc. who are in heaven/walk in the light.

The red, blue and yellow colors could also just be spiritual colors coming around you and your altar and thoughts and prayers. Encircling you perhaps? Did you feel better after making your prayers at the altar?

You said the black figure could be your spirit guide--yes, this very well could be. and the colors can also be associated with your spirit guide. Yellow is often a color that indicates purification. And, Blue of course is a healing color and also associated most with God. The red color could be symbolizing love and joy.

So, the colors to me seem like it was a message to you that your prayers were heard and that your God/Goddess, angels, guides and all heard them and are doing their best to answer and take care of them and you. This is how I would read those colors.

and, btw, Welcome to the A.T. family! :)

Your reply was so sweet and kind, thank you so much! that was comforting

GotH

Good question as I'm still trying to figure out what the meaning of the one color I saw in my crystal meant that day. It lit up lime green for about a good 3-5 seconds. I thought it was absorbing a light near by but it wasn't. It was a dimly lit room by natural light with no other light source around. One of the members here suggested it could have meant that I was given a "GREEN LIGHT" to proceed with scrying. I don't know about that but I do know that ever since then, I have seen some amazing things in my crystals.

I read the link that Starri provided about Lime Green and it mentions that it is a feminine color moving into a masculine color. I find that interesting because I know that the energy surrounding that certain ball is feminine AND masculine energy entwined. When I asked what I should call my ball I heard a female and male voice answer.

As far as the colors you witnessed, I'd say not to worry about them too much. Time will eventually make it clear as to what the true meanings are for you.

Starri Knytes

So happy that the link was useful Got đź’ś Happy Scrying!