What's this deck?

Edward Tarot Hands

Hi everyone
I bought some cards today at a second hand market. They didnt have a box but were shrinkwrapped. I could only see one card Judgement And there didnt seem to be many cards so i assumed it was majors only. I was a bit dissapointed when i got home and opened them to find two majors only and some minors. i guess they must be from some sort of offer where you have to collect them to complete the deck. I dont know what deck theyre from.
I will try to describe one
The two of cups has a couple in a romantic embrace that reminds me of Gone With The Wind
The colours are muted pastels purple at the top of the card changing to yellow at the bottom. There are lots of flowers in the background
The reverse of the card has a pentagram in a very geometrical circle superimposed on a realistic looking starry Sky. In the centre of the pentacle IS a flowers. The colours are black blue and yellow
The cards seem more Thoth inspired than RiderSmith
Any ideas?
Thanks

Nemia

Cosmic Tarot? The embracing couple is Humphrey Bogart with Lauren Bacall btw.

Edward Tarot Hands

Cosmic Tarot? The embracing couple is Humphrey Bogart with Lauren Bacall btw.

No it¡s definitely not that. I'll try to post some pics although I don't know the best way to do it

Rose Lalonde

Sorry, I know you said not, but wow, are you sure it isn't the Cosmic? The AT link doesn't show the 2 of cups you mentioned, but it is shown at the fools dog app page HERE

Edward Tarot Hands

Sorry, I know you said not, but wow, are you sure it isn't the Cosmic? The AT link doesn't show the 2 of cups you mentioned, but it is shown at the fools dog app page HERE

yes it is you're right. I only have two of the majors so I didn't recognize any on the AT page. It's very weird that there were only 21 cards in the sealed packet.
Anyway thanks for your help everyone!!