A dream of waking up at the apartment of my crush

Meditarot

I'll get straight to the point:

In the dream I woke up at the mutual apartment of my crush and her boyfriend. I woke up at a bed but didn't know if it was their bed or whether it was meant for me (a guest bed).
The apartment was empty, there was no one else there except for me, but the apartment looked fairly new and modern. It was the middle of the night and I was confused how I ended up there and how especially the boyfriend would react to finding me there.

Note: This girl had invited me to her apartment once in real life, after a night of partying, though I never ended up there. This girl has also shown indications of interest in the recent past, but I've gotten the feeling that she's felt I've become more remote to her as of lately - she often wonders how we stumble upon each other so rarely, when we happen to see each other at evening events etc.

Then this dream happened. I feel there's lots of symbolism behind it. What do you think is the message of the dream?

dancing_moon

Hi Meditarot,

I'm not an expert dream interpreter, but this one seems pretty straightforward to me. :)

I'll get straight to the point:

In the dream I woke up at the mutual apartment of my crush and her boyfriend. I woke up at a bed but didn't know if it was their bed or whether it was meant for me (a guest bed).

This sounds like you're feeling that you're 'meddling' in their relationship in some way, being where 'you're not supposed to be', and you're not sure what your actual standing is (are you a 'guest', or do you occupy the 'master bed'?).

The apartment was empty, there was no one else there except for me, but the apartment looked fairly new and modern.

This sounds like you feel no real connection to either of them: even though you're 'in their home', neither person is there to meet you, you're all alone.

It was the middle of the night and I was confused how I ended up there and how especially the boyfriend would react to finding me there.

You're clearly feeling uncomfortable being where you are with regards to this girl and her boyfriend. Perhaps, you've been hoping that her friendly interest in you is romantic, and even though on some level you'd probably like to be in her boyfriend's place ('waking up in their home, in bed'), actually getting there (in the dream) feels subconsciously wrong to you ('how would the boyfriend react?').

Hope this makes sense. :)