Let me play a song for you....

Sharla

What's Karl rite ?
This video speaks volumes. This is currently what's going on in my life. My friend passed 10 years ago and we buried him on this day. This video describes his life.
Also this relates to my love life in a way.

Maybe the song is from your friend then, and at the same time he could be giving you advice about your lovelife.

Jenn2211

That was fantastic. I had briefly thought of saying my deceased cat, Pig and oddly enough the song the tune reminded me of mediumship. Maybe cause it was on my mind. It reminded me of the stories of mediumship in parlors.

As for the cats and their babies...they do make me laugh! Just kinda sucks there are so many. I had all my cats spayed then a stray showed up and brought kittens. And more kittens.

empress's dress

what an awful cover version. hideous. i never even liked the original that much. but for the first time you had me read the lyrics. lol very nice.

now onto the divination: i am in hysterics. the color purple is very timely. purple is huge part of what is going now in the back drop.

i am not sure if i am being lead on and astray. but it sure feels like it. the purple part is actually his 2 best friends who took me to my prom and went to my graduation in lieu of this person and now they are in a purple colored group (lol yes i had 2 beautiful men take to me prom - hhahaha. one of the purple men reminded me today). and i realize i have to talk to them to resolve the issue. this other guy means well but he is all grey now. but he can't follow through it seems. or he is somehow afraid to make a move on this even with all his yadda yadda yadda. time to go into the purple rain. that is the answer. i will do.

purple prose. purple haze. purple magazine. purple rain. and now this next movement in purple. sorry if i am not making sense but it is all making sense to me. this was so fun. may i ask another? no problem, if i can't. thank you for a little blast.

eta: we were just talking about things purple in a fury a few days ago too. and talking about google searches with the color purple.
Save

Sharla

what an awful cover version. hideous. i never even liked the original that much. but for the first time you had me read the lyrics. lol very nice.
Yes i thought id better give you the lyrics version on this one as you can't hear what he's saying sometimes. So not a fan of this song then lol.
now onto the divination: i am in hysterics. the color purple is very timely. purple is huge part of what is going now in the back drop.
Oh so it was the color purple...im glad that i connected to your Q, as i was doubting i did, as your Q was a little confusing to me.
i am not sure if i am being lead on and astray. but it sure feels like it. the purple part is actually his 2 best friends who took me to my prom and went to my graduation in lieu of this person and now they are in a purple colored group (lol yes i had 2 beautiful men take to me prom - hhahaha. one of the purple men reminded me today). and i realize i have to talk to them to resolve the issue. this other guy means well but he is all grey now. but he can't follow through it seems. or he is somehow afraid to make a move on this even with all his yadda yadda yadda. time to go into the purple rain. that is the answer. i will do.

purple prose. purple magazine. purple rain. and now this next movement in purple. sorry if i am not making sense but it is all making sense to me. this was so fun. may i ask another? no problem, if i can't. thank you for a little blast.
What do you mean by purple men and grey men...im intrigued here ? So your needing to choose between a purple guy or a grey guy ?

Save
[/QUOTE]

Yes you can ask again.

Ha ha the more your editing your post and adding the more confused im getting lol.

sweetcherise13

This sounds wonderful!
I would love to sit if I may?

I'm searching for any possible solution to a ongoing problem and honestly, I'm at a loss.

empress's dress

Yes i thought id better give you the lyrics version on this one as you can't hear what he's saying sometimes. So not a fan of this song then lol.Oh so it was the color purple...im glad that i connected to your Q, as i was doubting i did, as your Q was a little confusing to me. What do you mean by purple men and grey men...im intrigued here ? So your needing to choose between a purple guy or a grey guy ?

Save

Yes you can ask again.

Ha ha the more your editing your post and adding the more confused im getting lol.[/QUOTE]

the 2 purple men who can solve the problem are all purple these days. they are in a purple robes so to speak doing their duties right now. so i will wait a week. no, no choice to be made between purple guys and grey guy. grey guy dropped the ball or at least is have slippery fingers and i am not liking how it looks. they can recover the fumble.

and now the path is through the purple rain. one purple guy made it clear the other day that in fact he was there for the milestones where grey guy was not and since we are at a place to look back to "the" milestone, it is clear i should turn to him to solve the problem. he will. and purple guy 2 was there for the other milestones when purple guy 1 and grey guy weren't. so i am doubly sure the solution will be found (i may not like the solution (purple guy 2 is the one actually in charge of this milestone. grey guy is surrogate here), but i will get an answer and that is really the best ending i can ask for). and as for grey guy: his logic -- it is bad these days. enough already.

i am trying to make the best sense possible to you. this stuff is sensitive.

eta: and purple, because that is literally how the are presenting themselves. and grey, because he thinks he is past due.

my second question. sharla, thank you for entertaining it:

is this a real turn towards a deeper friendship or something more with pmm? why am i suddenly having deeper feelings for him after a lifetime of none. no, i never did before! (not sure what it is, but i feel so warm and fuzzy)

Alitalia

Hello sharla.. may I sit? I'm so grateful for the best husband that God Sent to me..

WolfSwan

Hey Sharla, I'd love to play! It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm feeling very lonely away from family and friends...

Sharla

This sounds wonderful!
I would love to sit if I may?

I'm searching for any possible solution to a ongoing problem and honestly, I'm at a loss.

Im struggling with yours, tell me the area the problem is in ?

Does Jack mean anything to you ?