Let me play a song for you....

Falcor

I would like a song about magic in my life please.

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Ms Sharla!!

I have a big decision to make. Can you find me a song to give me guidance on which path to take?

Thanks Sweetie :heart:
Beyondtheveil

Sharla

Hi Ms Sharla!!

I have a big decision to make. Can you find me a song to give me guidance on which path to take?

Thanks Sweetie :heart:
Beyondtheveil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIFw48eV61Y

I think this was more a mesage than a song "the calm before the storm" i got......ive given you the link to the song i feel to give you regarding this message anyway.

So just watch and listen and see if anything else makes sense....ive just watched the 1st min, and my real name popped up in it lol.

Hope this is not one of them things again where this is meant for me.....and things around me are quite calm at present.

If can't relate ill try it again.

Sharla

I would like a song about magic in my life please.

Ill try you again in the morning Falcor sorry but im having trouble connecting to you right now...this could be to do with your mood.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Sharla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIFw48eV61Y

I think this was more a mesage than a song "the calm before the storm" i got......ive given you the link to the song i feel to give you regarding this message anyway.

So just watch and listen and see if anything else makes sense....ive just watched the 1st min, and my real name popped up in it lol.

Hope this is not one of them things again where this is meant for me.....and things around me are quite calm at present.

If can't relate ill try it again.

Omg šŸ˜² That was traumatic :bugeyed:

I hope that it doesn't relate to me or you! ((((BIG HUGS)))

Maybe I should let you read on W after all? I want to lol, but I'm shaking.

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Sharla

Okay.. I am calm enough now to come back and give you feedback. Sharla.. you are going to have chills.

During the exact time that you were doing my reading and choosing that song... a family member was dealing with a creepy guy. I'm not going to get into all of it on the public board {you may contact me by PM if you want more details} as I don't want anything else to happen.

Anyway.. during that time as I was receiving and watching the video... a young female relative {approximately the same age as the girl in the video} was dealing with some freaky stuff. There had been a problem with this grown man that she had reported. That time she saw him, after he knew she had reported him, and came out of no where. He looked very angry and staring her down. She got away from him so don't worry. She had to go a different way because of something blocking the normal path. Upon starting the other path, they found a dead black cat in front of them. We love cats and of course, that really upset her. She looked and couldn't find anything wrong with the cat. Someone apparently killed it and left it there for her. :bugeyed: It was a very frightening night for her as that started it. She also has abilities and knew it was an omen and then all of the other things happened. I ended up calling because I couldn't shake it and wanted to make sure they were safe and aware of things could happen. She was so glad that I called and before I could get much out asked me why I said that. {To be safe and look out for any trouble or weird men, etc}. She also asked me the time of when I got the song message. It was exactly when she was going through all of that.

I have done some readings and I think that it is a warning to her to keep off cellphones..don't walk alone... and keep one step ahead of things that could happen. She was lucky last night, but I did have a cry at the thought that could have been her.

So, thank you Sharla for playing that song/video and for the warning that it brought. :heart: I am so very sorry for Lisa's family though! It is heartbreaking that she didn't get a warning too. My heart literally break's for her. I understand about the band trying to keep awareness and to pay tribute to Lisa Holm. :heart:

Thanks so much Sharla! While initially I was very upset with the video and shaking.. if you hadn't of put that for me... we may not have had the warning and last night could have turned into what we watched.

HUGS TO YOU LOVE!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Sharla

Okay.. I am calm enough now to come back and give you feedback. Sharla.. you are going to have chills.

During the exact time that you were doing my reading and choosing that song... a family member was dealing with a creepy guy. I'm not going to get into all of it on the public board {you may contact me by PM if you want more details} as I don't want anything else to happen.

Anyway.. during that time as I was receiving and watching the video... a young female relative {approximately the same age as the girl in the video} was dealing with some freaky stuff. There had been a problem with this grown man that she had reported. That time she saw him, after he knew she had reported him, and came out of no where. He looked very angry and staring her down. She got away from him so don't worry. She had to go a different way because of something blocking the normal path. Upon starting the other path, they found a dead black cat in front of them. We love cats and of course, that really upset her. She looked and couldn't find anything wrong with the cat. Someone apparently killed it and left it there for her. :bugeyed: It was a very frightening night for her as that started it. She also has abilities and knew it was an omen and then all of the other things happened. I ended up calling because I couldn't shake it and wanted to make sure they were safe and aware of things could happen. She was so glad that I called and before I could get much out asked me why I said that. {To be safe and look out for any trouble or weird men, etc}. She also asked me the time of when I got the song message. It was exactly when she was going through all of that.

I have done some readings and I think that it is a warning to her to keep off cellphones..don't walk alone... and keep one step ahead of things that could happen. She was lucky last night, but I did have a cry at the thought that could have been her.

So, thank you Sharla for playing that song/video and for the warning that it brought. :heart: I am so very sorry for Lisa's family though! It is heartbreaking that she didn't get a warning too. My heart literally break's for her. I understand about the band trying to keep awareness and to pay tribute to Lisa Holm. :heart:

Thanks so much Sharla! While initially I was very upset with the video and shaking.. if you hadn't of put that for me... we may not have had the warning and last night could have turned into what we watched.

HUGS TO YOU LOVE!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Omg :(, thanks for sharing though Beyondtheveil, and i hope she's okay the girl.

WOW thats good, that even though you asked what you asked i was being told something else as a message to give to you....that's maybe why i chose the most disturbing video relating to "the calm before the storm" as when i chose (as there was other ones) and sent you the link, i had no idea of its contents...i only watched about a min, and seen my name and then started thinking it was for me.

Then thankfully youve picked up on the videos message and then got to warn the girl your on about.

This happens with messages sometimes....if there's something more important to get through to you they'll tell you this first. Well i experience this anyway.

Rather than reading through cards and going by "learnt" meanings etc....im now just trying out actual messages i receive without using cards, because i've received messages before but haven't been aware of them at the time.

So if ive helped by giving a message for you to help this girl....then that makes me so happy to know :) .
I've found on this thread too, i find some people very hard to connect with...and actually yours was quite easy, as your message came quite clearly and quickly.

theFeeLion

Hi Sharla :love:

Could I please have a message from my new guide? I have only become aware of them in the last week and am unsure what they have to tell me.

If you need a more specific question let me know :)