Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Ace of Wands
Definitely yes.

Should I leave x be?
Six of Vessels (Cups) - Reversed.
Yes. Leave X be. Now is not the time.
All that you put into X will fall away (like an upside
down Cup)

Q: How does the future at K's job look?
Top   #161
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Six of Vessels (Cups) - Reversed.
Yes. Leave X be. Now is not the time.
All that you put into X will fall away (like an upside
down Cup)

Q: How does the future at K's job look?
Three of Pentacles rev no one would like to hear them out by this I mean they wouldn't be good enough or the job wouldn't really challenge them so they would basically learn nothing but waste their time.

Am I wasting my time for a uselsss cause?
Top   #162
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Three of Pentacles rev no one would like to hear them out by this I mean they wouldn't be good enough or the job wouldn't really challenge them so they would basically learn nothing but waste their time.

Am I wasting my time for a uselsss cause?
Two of Pentacles: Yes, I believe you are wasting your time. Although the Two in this case shows that you are able to juggle the responsibilities, the question is, "Do you want to?" The background shows a ship in rough waters. Not much you can do about the tides!

Q: Will B be motivated to get a higher paying job?
Top   #163
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Two of Pentacles: Yes, I believe you are wasting your time. Although the Two in this case shows that you are able to juggle the responsibilities, the question is, "Do you want to?" The background shows a ship in rough waters. Not much you can do about the tides!

Q: Will B be motivated to get a higher paying job?
Queen of Pentacles
No, they seem to be comfortable where they are.

Will I be able to go on vacation this year?
Top   #164
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Queen of Pentacles
No, they seem to be comfortable where they are.

Will I be able to go on vacation this year?
Five of Staves (Wands) - Reversed: Yes. Any conflicts that would prevent the vacation are being worked out or removed.

Q: How likely will I lose my job in the next year?
Top   #165
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Five of Staves (Wands) - Reversed: Yes. Any conflicts that would prevent the vacation are being worked out or removed.

Q: How likely will I lose my job in the next year?
Page of Wands
A pretty low chance, I feel.

Will the call with Canada go well at work tomorrow?
Top   #166
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
Page of Wands
A pretty low chance, I feel.

Will the call with Canada go well at work tomorrow?
Knight of Pentacles: Things will go well; pick your words carefully and don't let any nerves shake your confidence.

Q: What is a current obstacle in my life that I may not be aware of?
Top   #167
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Knight of Pentacles: Things will go well; pick your words carefully and don't let any nerves shake your confidence.

Q: What is a current obstacle in my life that I may not be aware of?
Death, I don't see obstacles but I do see change and maybe you're changing within without beign aware. Literally something is dying, be it a plant or something came to an end in your life.

Do they like my new profile pic?
Top   #168
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Death, I don't see obstacles but I do see change and maybe you're changing at something without beign aware. Literally something is dying, be it a plant or something came to an end in your life.

Do they like my new profile pic?
Lovers
Yes, They LOVE it


Q. Will it grow this month
Top   #169
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post

Q. Will it grow this month
9 of Cups
Yes, and to your satisfaction


Is x trying to avoid me?
Top   #170

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.