Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
6 of Cups
YES for sure


Q>Are we compatible (HOCT)
Hierophant rv, seems like no, different beliefs.

Did this text message really existed?
Top   #271
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Hierophant rv, seems like no, different beliefs.

Did this text message really existed?
Ace of Wands
Yes

Q. Did he like it or not
Top   #272
SilentBreeze's Avatar
SilentBreeze  SilentBreeze is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2005
Location: Deleted
Posts: 4,202
SilentBreeze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Ace of Wands
Yes

Q. Did he like it or not
Knight of pentacles
Yes -- very much so

Will the letter I am waiting for come this week?
Top   #273
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBreeze View Post
Knight of pentacles
Yes -- very much so

Will the letter I am waiting for come this week?
Page of Coins
Yes most likely end of week

Q> Will what I did help me
Top   #274
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Page of Coins
Yes most likely end of week

Q> Will what I did help me
Judgment rv, seems like will not get the real result you're hoping for, it will take time to really move to the next level.

Am I exaggerating their feelings for each other?
Top   #275
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Judgment rv, seems like will not get the real result you're hoping for, it will take time to really move to the next level.

Am I exaggerating their feelings for each other?
5 of cups
Maybe your emotions are getting in the way or the past so might be exaggerating not a clear yes or not here more no than yes (as 3 cups are spilled)

Q. Does my higher self want that I do it again
Top   #276
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
5 of cups

Maybe your emotions are getting in the way or the past so might be exaggerating not a clear yes or not here more no than yes (as 3 cups are spilled)



Q. Does my higher self want that I do it again


High priestess. : yes there is more to be revealed. You will learn and grow

Am I being over reactive to M, or am I reading it correctly in terms of what she wants.?
Top   #277
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
High priestess. : yes there is more to be revealed. You will learn and grow

Am I being over reactive to M, or am I reading it correctly in terms of what she wants.?
6 of coins
No you're not being over reactive, you're balanced in your reading


Q. it is true
Top   #278
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
6 of coins
No you're not being over reactive, you're balanced in your reading


Q. it is true
Tower, yes.

Has A thought about me today?
Top   #279
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Tower, yes.

Has A thought about me today?
8 of swords
No they are too involved with their own problems and mental patterns

Q> Will situation KO happen within three months
Top   #280
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.