Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Two of swords

There is little action here, so no.



QU: Is changing my mind a good idea here ? (AGITC)


Ace of cups- more like change your emotions. So maybe less thinking and more feeling.

Will I hear from her this weekend?
Top   #371
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Ace of cups- more like change your emotions. So maybe less thinking and more feeling.

Will I hear from her this weekend?
Temperance
I'm going to go with a no ..I rarely have this card as an action card (in the way your question suggests) But I'd be interested if you could come back and leave FB

QU: Are my expectations unrealistic ?
Top   #372
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Temperance
I'm going to go with a no ..I rarely have this card as an action card (in the way your question suggests) But I'd be interested if you could come back and leave FB

QU: Are my expectations unrealistic ?
Ten of cups, yes maybe a little.

Did they thought about me yesterday?
Top   #373
SonyaB's Avatar
SonyaB  SonyaB is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Apr 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 3,381
SonyaB 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ten of cups, yes maybe a little.

Did they thought about me yesterday?
2 of swords - they tried their best not to.

Does B want me back?
Top   #374
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 
Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
2 of swords - they tried their best not to.



Does B want me back?


The star. I think this is a Maybe. With more of a no tone tonit. I feel like B is discovering their dreams at the moment and deciding what makes them happy.


Was my last action of texting a bad idea?
Top   #375
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
The star. I think this is a Maybe. With more of a no tone tonit. I feel like B is discovering their dreams at the moment and deciding what makes them happy.


Was my last action of texting a bad idea?
8 wands

No it was an expression of yoyr thoughts. I dont see a bad thing

-what do you see for the evening for me and Ab?something positive?
Top   #376
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
8 wands

No it was an expression of yoyr thoughts. I dont see a bad thing

-what do you see for the evening for me and Ab?something positive?
9 of Wands nothing too positive. Just on guard. Tension.

Did Ab and S hanged out last night?
Top   #377
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
9 of Wands nothing too positive. Just on guard. Tension.

Did Ab and S hanged out last night?
Chariot
Yes it seems some movement

Q> Did Z notice anything different
Top   #378
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Chariot
Yes it seems some movement

Q> Did Z notice anything different
Six of swords. No they didn't, they are in their own drama but they sensed change.

Are my assumptions about Ab and S relationship true?
Top   #379
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Six of swords. No they didn't, they are in their own drama but they sensed change.

Are my assumptions about Ab and S relationship true?
knight of coins
yes you've made assumptions that are well grounded


Q> Are they OK/ happy with the change
Top   #380
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.