Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
9 of Wands rv yes they couldn't resist not to.

Was the death card true or fears?
Justice
True


Q> Is *it* being felt strongly today
Top   #451
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Justice
True


Q> Is *it* being felt strongly today
Four of cups, not strongly.

Should we start the process of taking care of this cat on the next level?
Top   #452
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Four of cups, not strongly.

Should we start the process of taking care of this cat on the next level?
Ace of swords
Yes but think before you start the process or get more info

Q. Has *it* being felt strongly at all in last week
Top   #453
Sar's Avatar
Sar  Sar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 3,931
Sar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Ace of swords
Yes but think before you start the process or get more info

Q. Has *it* being felt strongly at all in last week
Empress

Yes, but be in charge of it.

Q: Should I ask him for it?
Top   #454
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar View Post
Empress

Yes, but be in charge of it.
Thanks Sar
What's your question??
Top   #455
Sar's Avatar
Sar  Sar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2006
Location: Norway
Posts: 3,931
Sar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Thanks Sar
What's your question??
Q:Should I ask him for it?
Top   #456
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar View Post
Q:Should I ask him for it?
Page of Swords
Yes ask and be clear

Q> Has there been any change recently
Top   #457
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Page of Swords

Yes ask and be clear



Q> Has there been any change recently


5 of pentacles: yes - someone is feeling defensive.

Q: will we resolve our separation?
Top   #458
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
5 of pentacles: yes - someone is feeling defensive.

Q: will we resolve our separation?
Page of Pentacles rv it would be more difficult than thought.
But eventually it will be resolved somehow.

Are they that attached to me as I think they are?
Top   #459
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of Pentacles rv it would be more difficult than thought.
But eventually it will be resolved somehow.

Are they that attached to me as I think they are?
Page of cups
Yes they are attached to you

Q> Did he think of me so far today
Top   #460

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.