Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
The High Priestess

Wait till another day and you will be more successful.

Q. Is JS my friend?
Page of Pentalces, yes loyal.

Is it worthy to keep him in my life?
Top   #671
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of Pentalces, yes loyal.

Is it worthy to keep him in my life?
Tower

With this card hmmm🤔 i 'd say no.

S will romance me ?
Top   #672
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
Tower

With this card hmmm🤔 i 'd say no.

S will romance me ?
Not a very romanitc card but I'd say yes.
Like always has a plan to pursue you.
Three of Pentacles.

Will I gain or lose more weight this year?
Top   #673
Luxa's Avatar
Luxa  Luxa is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2017
Location: Scotland, North Lanarkshire
Posts: 77
Luxa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Not a very romanitc card but I'd say yes.
Like always has a plan to pursue you.
Three of Pentacles.

Will I gain or lose more weight this year?
Ace of pentacles - good health, if you need to lose weight you will, likewise if you need to gain weight for your health, you will.

Good question! ;-)
Will i get my pre pregnancy body back this year?
Top   #674
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxa View Post
Ace of pentacles - good health, if you need to lose weight you will, likewise if you need to gain weight for your health, you will.

Good question! ;-)
Will i get my pre pregnancy body back this year?
Four of Wands, Knight of Swords.
I do see you changing that up and stabilizing it to a level of comfort to you.

Do they still love me in the same old way?
Top   #675
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Four of Wands, Knight of Swords.
I do see you changing that up and stabilizing it to a level of comfort to you.

Do they still love me in the same old way?
Ace of Cups

Yes, they might love you even more.

Q. Does JP want what I want?
Top   #676
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
Ace of Cups

Yes, they might love you even more.

Q. Does JP want what I want?
Five of Wands, no, differences in opinion.

Did he stay up late on Skype for her?
Top   #677
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Did he stay up late on Skype for her?
Six of Cups. My card is titled "Reunion" so yes.

Will I get a job by this September?
Top   #678
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Six of Cups. My card is titled "Reunion" so yes.

Will I get a job by this September?
Two of swords, seems like no.
But I got Magician as base so there is a very likely chance of it happening.

Did I just found a truth tonight in regards to their feelings for me?
Top   #679
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Did I just found a truth tonight in regards to their feelings for me?
Seven of Swords. Yes, rather discreetly too!

Should I switch to another fitness program (as opposed to staying on this one)?
Top   #680
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.