Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Dew's Avatar
Dew  Dew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: Where it is getting better and better and better a
Posts: 547
Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Emperor, yes.
Little controlling.

Has A romantic love for me died?
Four swords

No, it's just on a rest. There is a pause while they get their groove back.

Q. What good things did my efforts bring to those guys?
Top   #761
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
Four swords

No, it's just on a rest. There is a pause while they get their groove back.

Q. What good things did my efforts bring to those guys?
Ace of cups, positive feelings for you.

If I wait another year will it be more to how I like?
Top   #762
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ace of cups, positive feelings for you.

If I wait another year will it be more to how I like?
5 of coins
Apparently not, something would still not be to your liking (so perhaps time has nothing to do with this ??)

QU: Is this protected ? ( MM)
Top   #763
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
5 of coins
Apparently not, something would still not be to your liking (so perhaps time has nothing to do with this ??)

QU: Is this protected ? ( MM)
Death
Not protected against change but otherwise has strong external protection


Q> Does he trust me
Top   #764
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
5 of coins
Apparently not, something would still not be to your liking (so perhaps time has nothing to do with this ??)

QU: Is this protected ? ( MM)
Ten of Scepters (Wands), Liberty T. Tarot.
Yes, exactly protected.


Does this have potential in general?
Top   #765
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Death
Not protected against change but otherwise has strong external protection


Q> Does he trust me
8 of pent rv. It is learning to.
But keeps in mind stuff not bec of you but bec of past situations.

Question above.
Top   #766
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Ten of Scepters (Wands), Liberty T. Tarot.
Yes, exactly protected.


Does this have potential in general?
3 of swords
Not really...whatever this is- is in bad shape

Q. Does he think I am childish or naive
Top   #767
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
3 of swords
Not really...whatever this is- is in bad shape

Q. Does he think I am childish or naive
Knight of Wands rv more like engaging in useless pursuits, that don't interest him.

Should I stay or go?
Top   #768
Pargatho  Pargatho is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 May 2017
Location: California, USA
Posts: 315
Pargatho 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Knight of Wands rv more like engaging in useless pursuits, that don't interest him.

Should I stay or go?
II of Cups

You should go! It's good for your heart / emotional well being right now.

Q. Should I sell the C on eBay?
Top   #769
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargatho View Post
II of Cups

You should go! It's good for your heart / emotional well being right now.

Q. Should I sell the C on eBay?
King of Pentalces rv, don't.

Should I move on from him?
Top   #770
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.