Yes/No Predictive Practice Thread #5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

Does x have this trait?
Page of Pentacles
That depends on the trait: if it's diligence and tenacity, then yes; if a negative trait, then not.


Will I enjoy the event tomorrow night?
Top   #891
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Page of Pentacles
That depends on the trait: if it's diligence and tenacity, then yes; if a negative trait, then not.


Will I enjoy the event tomorrow night?
Queen of swords, if it's mentally stimulating then yes but if it's a noisy party environment no.

Are they seeing someone else now?
Top   #892
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Are they seeing someone else now?
It's a book launch in the university.


10 of Swords
No, they are still suffering from the end of the last relationship

Does x value me?
Top   #893
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
It's a book launch in the university.


10 of Swords
No, they are still suffering from the end of the last relationship

Does x value me?
Five of cups rv, now they do.

Is A still suffering for an ex?
Top   #894
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Five of cups rv, now they do.

Is A still suffering for an ex?
King of Wands
This king is active and out and about in life he is not suffering for anyone but maybe for his passions and desires

Q. Does the universe say it good idea to go for a short visit to C (place) in July
Top   #895
jinnie  jinnie is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 30 May 2017
Location: Washington, USA
Posts: 46
jinnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
King of Wands
This king is active and out and about in life he is not suffering for anyone but maybe for his passions and desires

Q. Does the universe say it good idea to go for a short visit to C (place) in July
Page of Swords: Yes, it'll be a good time to go, you'll be opening yourself up to plenty of new ideas and ways of thinking about the world if you go.

Will I have fun on my outing with J tomorrow?
Top   #896
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
Will I have fun on my outing with J tomorrow?
10 of wands
One of you might be a bit tired so make sure you rest well before also don't carry too much with you as you might feel weighed down or tired because of it


Q. Is he getting used (psychologically or emotionally) to my presence in his life
Top   #897
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
10 of wands

One of you might be a bit tired so make sure you rest well before also don't carry too much with you as you might feel weighed down or tired because of it





Q. Is he getting used (psychologically or emotionally) to my presence in his life


7 of Wands: I think he is still a bit unsettled. Or distracted by other things and feeling not quite ready.

Was my intuition earlier around 6:30pmnor so correct?
Top   #898
Pami619's Avatar
Pami619  Pami619 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2016
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,892
Pami619 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
7 of Wands: I think he is still a bit unsettled. Or distracted by other things and feeling not quite ready.

Was my intuition earlier around 6:30pmnor so correct?
Page of swords rv, no.

Do them still talking to me for so long means that they still love me?
Top   #899
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami619 View Post
Page of swords rv, no.

Do them still talking to me for so long means that they still love me?
Tower
This card does not indicate love per se


Q. Should I go see a doc about the pain
Top   #900
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.