lenormand card spreads

snowmoon

would anyone like to talk about the lenormand card spreads?

would you like to share some spreads for lenormand cards? i cannot find much spreads for lenormand cards(not for tarot).

thank-you.

Barleywine

Good question! As a tireless spread creator for tarot, I've been thinking about this for Lenormand for quite a while. While there are a few uncommon spreads scattered about the literature beyond the typical odd-numbered line (3, 5, 7, 9), the 9-card square and the Grand Tableau, there doesn't seem to be a lot.

One that I've used is a 5x5 square, a kind of mini-GT with 25 cards. The advantage of a spread with an odd number of cards in the lines and columns is that there is a central focus card (similar to the 9-card square) to which everything else can be referred. There are also a few "cross" arrangements out there that derive from the more traditional layouts. This is a fertile area for more development.

snowmoon

Good question! As a tireless spread creator for tarot, I've been thinking about this for Lenormand for quite a while. While there are a few uncommon spreads scattered about the literature beyond the typical odd-numbered line (3, 5, 7, 9), the 9-card square and the Grand Tableau, there doesn't seem to be a lot.

One that I've used is a 5x5 square, a kind of mini-GT with 25 cards. The advantage of a spread with an odd number of cards in the lines and columns is that there is a central focus card (similar to the 9-card square) to which everything else can be referred. There are also a few "cross" arrangements out there that derive from the more traditional layouts. This is a fertile area for more development.

hi, i know how to make my own spreads by tarot, but not lenormand cards. the tarot spread seems it just doesn't go well for lenormand cards.

the lenormand card spreads , 1, 3,5 (card as line , cross), 6, 3x3 box , 36 master square, GT,

does 5x5 square is similar to 3x3 square ?

thank-you.

snowmoon

6 drawer spread

i don't know where the spreads come from.
it is from my notes.

top layer 1 2 3

under layer 4 5 6

past/reason 1 4
present/as progress 2 5
future/result 3 6

Barleywine

hi, i know how to make my own spreads by tarot, but not lenormand cards. the tarot spread seems it just doesn't go well for lenormand cards.

the lenormand card spreads , 1, 3,5 (card as line , cross), 6, 3x3 box , 36 master square, GT,

does 5x5 square is similar to 3x3 square ?

thank-you.

Yes, it's the same idea with more cards, and it allows more knighting opportunities than the 3x3 layout.

Barleywine

i don't know where the spreads come from.
it is from my notes.

top layer 1 2 3

under layer 4 5 6

past/reason 1 4
present/as progress 2 5
future/result 3 6

This one looks useful. I don't use Lenormand for literal past/present/future analysis, but this one would seem to work for situational development: that which is passing away (1-4) and that which is emerging (3-6). I believe I have used something like this before for a combined Tarot-Lenormand reading.