Plain Playing Card Readings

AraLuck

Hi everyone!

I am offering readings for feedback and returns (if desired) with just a standard, plain, normal, nothing-fancy deck of playing cards.

I am still quite new with them and I read them intuitively as well as trying to keep in with the standard meanings, so please have a few pinches of salt in your pockets to take with my readings :D

Rules:

- Be patient
- Feedback always
- Returns appreciated
- Ignored for a reason
- No more than 2 questions per sitter on the same day

Noni

Hi Ara

Thanks for offering to read for feedback :)
If I may sit, I don't use playing cards so can't do return...sorry!
My question is: I'm curious to see if Al thinks of me and wants to get in contact with me soon.

Cheers!
:)

mahafrins

Tell me how does purple fatty (male) see lady in Red (female) today?

AraLuck

Hi Ara

Thanks for offering to read for feedback :)
If I may sit, I don't use playing cards so can't do return...sorry!
My question is: I'm curious to see if Al thinks of me and wants to get in contact with me soon.

Cheers!

Hey there

So does Al think of you

King :heart: 3 :spade: 6 :diamond:

I would say yes, but these seems to be some level of sadness. K :heart: is him and he's looking behind, so potentially at you... and 3S is a card of tears in the middle... and also a difficulty in progress. 6D shows the potential to reconnect.. it's like the golden path and the progress towards better times. But it's still a bit of a difficult path as we have the 3S in between. The R-B-R sequence would indicate a yes, and the suit interaction indicates some difficulty to achieve success in a heart matter... it's like an obstacle here, but nothing permanent.

Will he reconnect?

6 :spade: 5 :heart: King :club:

At this stage I would be tempted to say no. B-R-B sequence tends to say no, but notes a desire to. I would say this King is quite slow and stubborn and will not make a move right now. It looks too difficult to him and hit hurts him to make a move. 6S is a difficult path, but one that usually leads away from the difficulty, however 5H is a sort of heartache and the King here is all about being practical. He's concerned with social matters at this stage and is avoiding emotional ones.

Hope this makes sense. Don't worry about not being able to return from the PCs. You can bank one for me later in Tarot :)

jnett

The first time someone read cards for me, they were playing cards... It was well over 20 years ago. I don't understand them myself, so I cannot return a playing card reading, but I can with my Universal Waite or Thoth... your choice? I will give feedback. The question: Is there any possible future events coming up this month that I may not be aware of... blindside me in some way?

Noni

Hello Ara

Thanks for reading for me :)

Hey there

So does Al think of you

King :heart: 3 :spade: 6 :diamond:

I would say yes, but these seems to be some level of sadness. K :heart: is him and he's looking behind, so potentially at you... and 3S is a card of tears in the middle... and also a difficulty in progress. 6D shows the potential to reconnect.. it's like the golden path and the progress towards better times. But it's still a bit of a difficult path as we have the 3S in between. The R-B-R sequence would indicate a yes, and the suit interaction indicates some difficulty to achieve success in a heart matter... it's like an obstacle here, but nothing permanent.
Aww...this is good to know that he thinks of me. Yes it makes sense that there would be difficulty to achieve success in this interaction as we are both in different countries now.

Will he reconnect?

6 :spade: 5 :heart: King :club:

At this stage I would be tempted to say no. B-R-B sequence tends to say no, but notes a desire to. I would say this King is quite slow and stubborn and will not make a move right now. It looks too difficult to him and hit hurts him to make a move. 6S is a difficult path, but one that usually leads away from the difficulty, however 5H is a sort of heartache and the King here is all about being practical. He's concerned with social matters at this stage and is avoiding emotional ones.
I don't think he'd contact me either...Hmm....he's not slow when he wants, he can be very eager when he wants to pursue a woman }) but in this matter yes it is understandable he would be as you rightly pointed he'd perceive it as too difficult :(
Yes, he's an exceptionally intelligent and very scientific man so practical matters are always more important to him...so no wonder!

Hope this makes sense. Don't worry about not being able to return from the PCs. You can bank one for me later in Tarot :)

Would gladly read for you!
I've a silly/ fun thread going on LOL if you feel like posting a question there I'd be happy to read no exchange required :)
You can pose a serious question though I'm trying to avoid all seriousness at this stage :D but would be happy to read for ya on anything you want.

Thanks for your time and effort in reading for me.

Best wishes

AraLuck

The first time someone read cards for me, they were playing cards... It was well over 20 years ago. I don't understand them myself, so I cannot return a playing card reading, but I can with my Universal Waite or Thoth... your choice? I will give feedback. The question: Is there any possible future events coming up this month that I may not be aware of... blindside me in some way?

Hi there - same for me! The reader was an old woman in a santeria-type hut, with lots of different Christian and Hindu gods, though she herself was of African descent. She'd cut them in two, then pull out a few.. but then also spread out all the cards in a sort of Grand Tableau. I've tried to find that technique online but cannot. I may just need to go back one day and learn from her. I hope she's still around.

So let's see for you:

Ace :diamond: J :diamond: Q :spade:

Ok, there's a woman in this picture... and she's not a positive figure at this stage. She could either be a dark featured woman, or someone who's divorced, or bereaved... or just plain simple jealous. So she seems to dominate this 'unforeseen' event that you're sensing. The sequence is R-R-B which shows that things will take a sour turn this month with the influence of this woman. So what she's affecting precisely seems to be a financial issue. Diamonds usually represent money matters. So there seems to be something of an investment that is being blocked here. Since the Ace represents the beginning of something, and is followed by Jack, I would say you're perhaps expecting a message regarding a financial aspect which this woman denies. I don't know why I sense she's quite severe - if she is there at all in your life.

On the other hand, this could also be regarding a young person, the Jack in the middle. It's a child, young man or woman with fair features or perhaps a fire sign. It could also be a student. This person has begun something or has achieved some level of success but this woman doesn't want him or her to shine. The Q, mind you, can also be you... who's not really wanting the J to proceed where they want to. It could be you blocking J's way as you face each other, in a confrontational way. So perhaps you're not seeing it if you're not being fair or kind to someone younger who's trying to make an effort towards you.

Either or both of the scenarios could play out. I hope this somewhat tallies. Thank you for sitting :)

If you would like to return a reading - I would like to know what my progress in terms of nutrition and exercise will be like in the next 3 months.

I have a thread on which you can post:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=273871

Thank you :)

AraLuck

Hello Ara

Thanks for reading for me :)

Aww...this is good to know that he thinks of me. Yes it makes sense that there would be difficulty to achieve success in this interaction as we are both in different countries now.

I don't think he'd contact me either...Hmm....he's not slow when he wants, he can be very eager when he wants to pursue a woman }) but in this matter yes it is understandable he would be as you rightly pointed he'd perceive it as too difficult :(
Yes, he's an exceptionally intelligent and very scientific man so practical matters are always more important to him...so no wonder!

Would gladly read for you!
I've a silly/ fun thread going on LOL if you feel like posting a question there I'd be happy to read no exchange required :)
You can pose a serious question though I'm trying to avoid all seriousness at this stage :D but would be happy to read for ya on anything you want.

Thanks for your time and effort in reading for me.

Best wishes

Am glad this made sense and thank you for the feedback. I will have a look at your silly thread :grin: .. don't worry... I know what it's like not wanting to deal with the tough ones! :thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

Hi love :)

May I sit? If so, can you tell me why the man said what he did to me today? What is he wanting?

Thanks so much!
BeyondtheVeil

AraLuck

Hi love :)

May I sit? If so, can you tell me why the man said what he did to me today? What is he wanting?

Thanks so much!
BeyondtheVeil

7 :heart: 5 :spade: 3 :heart:

Your question is a tad vague, so this answer can only match it.

The sequence indicates a matter that will take a small damper but will be resolved. So whatever this person has said to you will not have a lasting impact. The suits interact to indicate emotional troubles... if the 7H is definitely emotional turmoils, 5S show there is an endeavour to straighten matters out and perhaps lose what is affecting the emotional connection. Once this is done, the relationship can achieve new growth with the 3H. So it feels to me like whatever this person has said, it's only to weed out what was worrying them and they've expressed it so as to clear the path and be able to progress. Numerically the problem does seem to clear off as there is a movement from 7 to 3. So this is really just a minor setback.

Hope this makes sense.